• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol its nothing much. its more like i go to mexi's and we smash for like 4 hours lol. nothin too big. and everyone in jersey ToS lives right next to him

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
daaaaamn lol
im cool with marth now. i found out that for now atleast, my samus is better than sheik against em. i just need sheik now for falcon, gdorf, and maybe a couple other odd matchups

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
somewhere in me and chibo talking about pa and how its good(chibo) and not too good(xzax) and how i said pa people are looked at too good by NJ, MD/VA. He told me to go join Enemy Controller.
Thoughts?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
there was no need to bring this to the forums
you start off the conversation by pretty much saying u hate pa brawl and that u wish u lived in nj. your talking down on all of pa brawl and despite me trying to defend us, you go on to the fact where ur going down the list of ppl in the state saying how hes 13, vex just mains bowser, and ppl see me as an idiot and so on. he says nj always has tourneys and pa barely does anything. i ask him who thinks im an idiot, and he says "inui, atomsk, dmbrandon, and md/va."

i say if ur gonna keep saying all the stuff that enemy controller is saying and what not like that etc (this isnt the first time), i said then you might as well join their crew.

thats why i said that. was i being serious? of course not. geeez. but w.e, its xzaxs choice what to do.

however im very angry that xzax keeps talking down on pa (this certainly isnt the first time), and seems to have no pride for the state, or how much work iv put into the pa brawl scene.

xzax - plz stop complaining about everything.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
double post for bump and important info

THE DSO IS RE-RECOGNIZED!

What's this mean for us? I can start holding tournaments again at Drexel!

Let's plan out some things here...

First up, the ANMC Clash of the Titans.

I would like this to be the final event of the ANMC (and just asked ppl if they liked the idea on the ANMC thread). I want this to be national size. I want a lot of hype. It will be a 2 day MELEE ONLY event. First, we need to find out which month we should hold it in. Looking at the ANMC schedule, the best months would either be April or May. Does anyone have a preference or idea when it should be? Also, we need a name for it. It can't hold the standard CoT (insert number here) naming system for a couple reasons.
1. We're announcing it before CoT 4, 5, and probably 6 will happen. (Numerically it will end up being 6 or 7 most likely)
2. This tourney is fairly special compared to our other tourneys, and I think the name should reflect that.
Are there any suggestions on what the name should be? I sort of want to keep the CoT name somehow though, but would be open to changing it for this tourney. I was thinking Clash of the Titans X (as in windows xp, not CoT10). This keeps the CoT name, and makes it sound special.

Clash of the Titans Brawl Only Event

With a giant CoT dedicated only to Melee, it's only proper that we serve the community with a kick *** Brawl tourney in the area ;)
It will be a 2 day BRAWL ONLY event
-National size?
-What month should it be held (we need advertising time so it can't be that soon)
-We need a name for it (should we stick with like CoT5, or give it a special name like the Melee only event like.... idk, BoT? Brawl of the Titans? lol

Other CoT events

Should we keep them 2 day Melee and Brawl events like CoT3 and hold them maybe like every month and a half? Or should we move it down to a one day event and modify the schedule. Two day events are a lot of work, though they are awesome lol.

DSO Biweeklies will still go on but will occasionally be canceled if too close to a CoT tourney (like the same weekend)

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
there was no need to bring this to the forums
you start off the conversation by pretty much saying u hate pa brawl and that u wish u lived in nj. your talking down on all of pa brawl and despite me trying to defend us, you go on to the fact where ur going down the list of ppl in the state saying how hes 13, vex just mains bowser, and ppl see me as an idiot and so on. he says nj always has tourneys and pa barely does anything. i ask him who thinks im an idiot, and he says "inui, atomsk, dmbrandon, and md/va."

i say if ur gonna keep saying all the stuff that enemy controller is saying and what not like that etc (this isnt the first time), i said then you might as well join their crew.

thats why i said that. was i being serious? of course not. geeez. but w.e, its xzaxs choice what to do.

however im very angry that xzax keeps talking down on pa (this certainly isnt the first time), and seems to have no pride for the state, or how much work iv put into the pa brawl scene.

xzax - plz stop complaining about everything.
idiots will always follow idiots, young padawon. remember korsak, prepubescent kids are easily manipulated and will follow wat or who they think is "cool." it appears that our little tween(joke) has chosen the wrong people to admire.

GOTM

Smash Champion
two day tournies are cool and all but yeah they are too much work. maybe for this one you could do 2-day like only if we get enough people interested. remember, event 52 was only gonna be one day until they had like over 80 confirmed? something like that

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
two day tournies are cool and all but yeah they are too much work. maybe for this one you could do 2-day like only if we get enough people interested. remember, event 52 was only gonna be one day until they had like over 80 confirmed? something like that
GOTM has spoken

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok so next CoT will be 2 day to kick off the awesomeness, i like that. kind of like a re-spark for the hype that is CoT. the rest of the CoTs will be 1 day with the exception of the special brawl cot and melee cot.

does anyone know how we can setup online pre-registration? that would be cool for the melee one (maybe the brawl one also?)

gotm, ur cool with darkrain now right? since he ran e52 he should know how.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
ok so next CoT will be 2 day to kick off the awesomeness, i like that. kind of like a re-spark for the hype that is CoT. the rest of the CoTs will be 1 day with the exception of the special brawl cot and melee cot.

does anyone know how we can setup online pre-registration? that would be cool for the melee one (maybe the brawl one also?)

gotm, ur cool with darkrain now right? since he ran e52 he should know how.
If you are requiring pre reg this tounry better be SEVERAL months away.

GOTM

Smash Champion
pre-reg things shouldnt be too hard to set up. even if i cant get a hold of someone who has done it before, i could ask ted linux guy, hahaha

flizzz

Smash Cadet
lol i know i might not have any place in this arguement but yeah the pa smash looks alot bettter to me right now i mean we dont have bi-weeklys or and upcoming tournaments (meaning south jersey) i envy all who are in and ranked in pa i wish i was at drexal (hope i spelled it right) cause then i can show all you losers how **** lucario is chibo if you dont mind could you update the front page i gots a new main BABY!!! you can put pika and marth as 2nd-aries

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
lol i know i might not have any place in this arguement but yeah the pa smash looks alot bettter to me right now i mean we dont have bi-weeklys or and upcoming tournaments (meaning south jersey) i envy all who are in and ranked in pa i wish i was at drexal (hope i spelled it right) cause then i can show all you losers how **** lucario is chibo if you dont mind could you update the front page i gots a new main BABY!!! you can put pika and marth as 2nd-aries
Stick with Pika yo...

DK absolutely annihilates Lucario & Marth :laugh:

Dotcom

Smash Lord
OKAY SO!
I want to play but Chibo is not ony dead, he doesn't anwser my calls, he doesn't get on AIM, and he doesn't invite me over when other people left other.

2)I want in crews.

3) Andy G needs a ride to hurricane (looks at UltimaScout).

4)Let's go to Chibo's on Wed. because schools get out early and no one is doing anything. If this doesn't work we shall move to the gameroom.

5) WHO'S READY FOR HURRICANE BABY! ToS Represent'n'n.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i got one call of urs, but was in the middle of a match lol. i called u back but u didnt answer. this was late though, like 9:30?

i couldnt be on aim cause my comp is crapped out with virus'. ask gotm, its bad. its just now almost useable

iv been really busy last week so i couldnt chill and rogue comin over today was completely unplanned and i didnt mean to forget to call ya. plus when i did call u last thursday to smash, u didnt answer lol

ultima needs to drive to hurricane lol. me andy and vexzax need a ride

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
idk whats doing in first off
1. if the DSO tourny im trying to get a ride with Zodiac Braves to inuis for a pre-tourny smashfest.
2. If ToS doesnt go Dumb Crew all day
3. What would the crew team be?

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
What's up guys?

If you guys are going to play on Wednesday, I'll be more than happy to come. I won't be staying long because I have a paper due the next day. :(

In Melee I second Mario, and am trying to pick up Falco and Marth, but leaning towards Marth. I need to deal with Peach somehow...

For Brawl, you can add Snake as one of my secondaries.

And if UltimaScout isn't driving, does that mean no one has a ride Saturday?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
eazy just told me a much cheaper way to get there from drexel that should cost more like 10-13 round trip. so il consider that. il talk to u more about it l8r

Top Bottom