• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
keep up to date with the dso biweeklies in its thread here in atl north. besides that be on the look out for CoT which il post in tourney listings

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
I used to respect you.
ouch

yea i think our 3 was like 2-1 (u won 2). that one where u pulled made a crazy come back was amazing. i started off as a **** machine and killed u in no time, then ur ivysaur went amazing bonkai wtf lol

every now and then i start to think that squirtle cant be THAT good, then i play urs and its the gayest thing ever lol. u cant do anything to do it, its ridiculous

also call it brawl+. brawlee sounds retarted and stupid and not cool and stuff. lol
ur retarted, ill call it wat i want.

Milos

Smash Lord
I like this crew

like 5 of you have met me

Name: Milos
Main: Fox
Second: Jiggs, Falco, Marth
Known For: uh I dunno, my glasses are pretty recognizable

Oh and MELEE ONRY :D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
its cool, if hes melee only then he just needs approval from me instead :)
or gotm or vex or ultima or aztec or talwind lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
while talking with gotm the other day, we were talking about new members for ToS. there are smashers out there we would like to join ToS. Question is how do we go about this...

Since these are members we want, they don't necessarily need to go through the pending process since we've already approved them, as that's more for members coming to us who are interested in joining. so should we (as a crew) agree on members we're interested then post the list on the front page, and if one of those ppl wants to join they say so, and we let them in?

in other news, im adding bnzaaa to the pending members now
i dunno who ur secondaries are in melee btw

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i added a new section to the front page i thought was cool called member statistics
it has stats about the crew's member, and also sort of like some superlatives

Member Statistics

• Number of Members: 20
  • Number of Pending Members: 1
  • Latest Member: AndyG
  • Number of State Power Ranked Players: 5
  • Number of Regional Power Ranked Players: 0
  • Number of Branches: 3
  • Number of NJ Branch Members: 9
  • Number of PA Branch Members: 10
  • Number of FL Branch Members: 1
  • Number of Former Members: 8
  • Most Recent Former Member: Lol_Master
  • Most Forum Posts: ChiboSempai (3,395 as of 11/13/08)
  • Youngest Member: Xzax (13 as of 11/13/08)
  • Oldest Member: UltimaScout (26 as of 11/13/08)
  • Number of True Melee Members: 11
  • Number of True Brawl Members: 14
  • Amount of Different True Melee Mains: 8 (Samus, Fox, Falco, Ice Climbers, Marth, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Peach)
  • Amount of Different True Brawl Mains: 11 (ROB, Bowser, Diddy Kong, Falco, Pokemon Trainer, Donkey Kong, Marth, Meta Knight, Pikmin and Olimar, Pit)

suggest new stats!

Milos

Smash Lord
Gotm I met you mad briefly at the no johns at like the end of september or some ****

Reasons you should add me:

I'm invincible
I main fox so I'll always win
I'll add another state to your repetoire
I can make it to a lot of tournies in the area
and like, if you still don't wuv me ultimascout, I'll tell everyone how you weren't able to DI out of 3 uairs and 4 bairs from my jigglypuff

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
gotms never been to a no johns, so u havent met him lol

iv been to a bunch, and so has ultima. iv prob met u, but cant remember u. sry lol, we'l meet soon

flizzz

Smash Cadet
yo i want a brawl tournament down in jersey now yo i needs to go full lucario on these fools if you want to know what i mean ask mexi (aka pa-pa gayness) or kyuu (gayness lvl extream 123456789) or any jersey brawler

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea im not sure whats goin on yet but il find a way to get a good tos presence at hurricane. we need to **** some crews

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
tos is meetin up tonight for another average night of smash (which we almost always do everytime i go home for the weekend lol)

since ppl were talking about rankings etc, what if we did a small round robin while were smashing in melee and brawl? this wouldnt be to make rankings by all means, but instead ppl could still see some kind of results with how we do against each other.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
tos is meetin up tonight for another average night of smash (which we almost always do everytime i go home for the weekend lol)

since ppl were talking about rankings etc, what if we did a small round robin while were smashing in melee and brawl? this wouldnt be to make rankings by all means, but instead ppl could still see some kind of results with how we do against each other.
That sounds exciting. I work, live far away and am going to Alukards tomorrow... so I doubt I can make it...?

Top Bottom