• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
LOL_master sux and is a whorish sandbagger
you didnt know? everyone in tos sandbags! its practically our most important philosophy! sandbag sandbag sandbag!

"you sandbaggin son of a *****!" - wedding crashers

</joking>

lol to anyone who got that joke

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chibo my melee copy works, ive been practcing A LOT
cool stuff, since im assuming spoc6 will have some form of crew battles again. that crew tourney was so fun. it was def worth cutting down singles to do crews IMO, even since it meant me not making it to bracket lol.

i wonder when we'll ever do a brawl crew battle.... WE CHALLENGE ANYONE! even the.... TUNES!?

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
i tolly tolly tolly wuv smashboards, i care about every post i've made, it l8ke comes from teh heart, lol has been added towards tos, it's gonna wown

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
LOL_master sux and is a whorish sandbagger
....and i still 4 stock you......and i made it out of pools sandbagging....and you didn't....and looolllls and ......loooolllllllllllls...........and lollllllllllllllls crew battle i did amazing......loooooooollllllllls, the end.......oh and........looooooooooolzzzz

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
ouch. hatred this kid has.
**** you i shall. do you know who i be son. DO YOU?!!! I'll choke you son with your own gamecube controller

....and i still 4 stock you......and i made it out of pools sandbagging....and you didn't....and looolllls and ......loooolllllllllllls...........and lollllllllllllllls crew battle i did amazing......loooooooollllllllls, the end.......oh and........looooooooooolzzzz
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHALOLMASTAH. remember that time i ***** with you with pika. lol my pika sux. be ashamed. also ,my main 4 stocks all your secondaries. now be quiet before I whip out my slikdik and beat you with that too.

this crew looks mad good. are you guys going to no nonsense?
whats that?

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
**** you i shall. do you know who i be son. DO YOU?!!! I'll choke you son with your own gamecube controller

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHALOLMASTAH. remember that time i ***** with you with pika. lol my pika sux. be ashamed. also ,my main 4 stocks all your secondaries. now be quiet before I whip out my slikdik and beat you with that too.

whats that?
L000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000L, sandbagged, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL, PWNED, btw, loldik>slikdik, all times, all ways

Velocity

Smash Lord
This is the WORST thread I check. and if someone says but you do check it, I'm going to go watch a movie if someone can tell me that movie I won't kill you and by kill you I mean really no I wanna kill everyone in this thread.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
how did u not know im a samus main!?

my first combo vid was heavy on samus, my second combo vid is 100% samus, iv been in ur pool twice in tourney and played as samus, i had a samus sig and avatar till my sonic styled brawl one. lol

Magus420

Smash Master
my d1k is like a dragon, it's like an extenderz
only my samus can perform the extender!!!
O_O Chibo, your samus is a man...? I didn't know you swung that way.
how did u not know im a samus main!?

my first combo vid was heavy on samus, my second combo vid is 100% samus, iv been in ur pool twice in tourney and played as samus, i had a samus sig and avatar till my sonic styled brawl one. lol
You should put a hat on Chibo. Looking pretty drafty over your head there. :psycho:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Following the mini smash session earlier with a bunch of ppl from the crew, SQKIsiggy, who originally got me into competitive smash, has joined the crew!

Top Bottom