• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

SQKIsiggy

Smash Cadet
$50, lol, quite a lot...
so yea, I finally joined the crew XD

welcome me and my pathetic non-killing, fast dying, slow falling, Peach.

SQKIsiggy

Smash Cadet
I just played with the crew the other day.
My bottom tier Peach needs work.
sigh, midterm season is not a good time to play though

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
Anybody in ToS wanna do 50$ MM's in SSB64 or Brawl?
this is a melee/brawl crew, not a ssb64. melee is a broken game, but ssb64 is on a league of its own. that game is so ******** i couldnt believe i loved smash cuz of that game. oh well no MM's for me cuz i dont do pointless thingys. plus welcome squeaky, u have now entered MEXImadnez' domain.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
CoT3 - meeting with drexel this week to find out

Triads - I asked him, he might be able to, more details l8r

mexi - elchibo is old news lol

sqki - peach is def not bottom after seein u play here lol, perhaps low lol, but not bottom. stop underestimating urself, ur ridiculous at brawl. rooming with spammer ftw lol

tec0 - alls goin good. school is actually awesome lol, but better than work. now i have class like 1-3 hours a day instead of work for 11 hours a day. and i can still use my laptop in class.

vex - im not accepting any of ur MM unless its $1 in brawl against ur boozer lol

now thats one hell of a content filled post lol. perhaps i shoulda done a multiquote

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Anybody in ToS wanna do 50$ MM's in SSB64 or Brawl?
. .
vex ill take your money.
Ill make an exception if your talking about SSB64.

this is a melee/brawl crew, not a ssb64. melee is a broken game, but ssb64 is on a league of its own. that game is so ******** i couldnt believe i loved smash cuz of that game. oh well no MM's for me cuz i dont do pointless thingys.

Don't make me flame you for flaming SSB64 O_o It has alot more competitive potential then brawl.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Vex.... then why dont you quit Brawl and go back to playing ssb64. And Mogwai if your not it the competivite brawl scene then dont try to say anything bad about brawl......

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Vex.... then why dont you quit Brawl and go back to playing ssb64. And Mogwai if your not it the competivite brawl scene then dont try to say anything bad about brawl......
lmao, I play "competative" Brawl and I find it exceptionally dull. The only joy I get out of it is chaingrabbing/spamming opponents and talking about how it's a stupid game while doing so.

Anyway, that's neither here nor there, so I'll leave further discussion out of your crew thread.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
geez it was just a joke, and im not even gonna get into which is a better competitive game, or was it more competitive? lol nice ref mogwai

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Don't be dumb.

*waits for xzax to attempt to terribly flame me again with logic that has been stated 213443254235245 times.*

vex - im not accepting any of ur MM unless its $10 in brawl against ur DDD lol
K 10 dollars is good I guess.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
imma noob at MM's so ill start at $1, but it cant be online cuz of lag johns. and wats the deal wit friday? and when is elchibo gonna put aztec king is also known for hatin on MEXImadnez on the front page? and when is cot3? and why do roses have thorns?

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Mexi, you're a funny guy, lol.

Anyway...what's with all the weird discussion? Each game has it's own perks, heck I was playing the original last night and having tons of fun, even though I blow chunks at it. *shrugs* We all have more fun at one of these games than the other. I like all three, but Melee is my favorite. screw which game is more competitive, *shrugs* I have a preferred tourney game- Melee, does it mean I don't like Brawl or 64? No, it just means I like competitive Melee more. Enough!!!

Ame says: Love, Peach, and Peach Tea!!

"Crank that Roy"

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
i only like melee and 64 cuz falcon was actually a threat in both of them. i dont really like 64 cuz the combos r too ridiculous and borin, but they r still awesome tho. i only dislike brawl cuz of the fact that falcon is pretty cheeks, but it kinda makes up the fact that squirtle is pretty **** diesel.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I'll agree with the fact that 64 combos are outright ridiculous. The Uair **** is just outrageous. I'm not sure if I can take training in Brawl, I don't even know what to try and discover....the only thing I honestly need in Brawl is mindgames. That and BUTTLOAD of patience. *yawn* So I'll just get back into my Melee pratice....god I wish I had people to play, lol. I think that'd make Brawl more fun for me....I just have nobody to play.

"Crank that Roy"

Top Bottom