• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
...what have I done...?
haha chocobo actually started it didnt he? its just that after he said it ONE time and you heard me and gotm tell u about it u worked it into your regular vocabulary and cant say a singlr sentance without saying FAWK twice lol. yesterday gotm said a sentance with 7 FAWKs in it lol

Scar

#HarveyDent
haha chocobo actually started it didnt he? its just that after he said it ONE time and you heard me and gotm tell u about it u worked it into your regular vocabulary and cant say a singlr sentance without saying FAWK twice lol. yesterday gotm said a sentance with 7 FAWKs in it lol
wow... WOW! Are you really just gonna say that I took something from Conor?!? It's clearly my thing, and when he started saying it I'm pretty sure it's clear that I made fun of him repeatedly for doing an accent with it when it's just supposed to be the one fawken word. You don't even faawken know.

I just wanna **** you!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok everyone the crew site is done!

well, mostly. the site is made and all, but most of the pages just have coming soon on it lol. however, the members page is done and with a new section for brawl profiles! only 4 of us have brawl profiles as of now, but thats cause i dont know all of your mains and secondaries if you have any. if you want me to add you, just leave a request here and il add you. also, for the ppl missing pics, itd be cool if i could get one.

GOTM

Smash Champion
i wouldnt mind having a brawl profile but i have like....no idea of a main yet. i mean...i guess you could put diddy

the ones im thinkin of are like diddy, pikachu, ganon, marth, metaknight, fox, and g&w

so like......yeah

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i wouldnt mind having a brawl profile but i have like....no idea of a main yet. i mean...i guess you could put diddy

the ones im thinkin of are like diddy, pikachu, ganon, marth, metaknight, fox, and g&w

so like......yeah
choose only 2 of pikachu, ganon, marth, metaknight, fox, and g&w if you want ant secondaries on there lol. im not finding and cropping 6 fawken pictures lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'd like to announce that ChiboSempai's protoge, MexiMadnez is the official Local Legend of Wreckage!!! Mexi took first place at his GameStop's Brawl tournament tonight. Ponchoman and Talwind also entered in the same tournament with Mexi. Talwind made it to second round but lost to Mexi. I attended a different tournament, and lost in the first round to to EXTREMELY different rules. First two rounds were 4 player, 5 min time matches, random stage, and items. I was doing amazing as Dedede nailing a 3 kill Dragoon, Final Smash, and multiple forward smash KO's, but unfortunately many of my KO's were stolen and I died a few times from the stage Port Town. I don't care though, I'm glad to see Mexi take it. I'll update later with pics, and perhaps one of the funniest stories ever from our stop to Denny's.

Velocity

Smash Lord
yo I had 64 people at mine and not one person could hold a candle to me without me blowing wax in there face, then i was wrecking a fox got a kill and just had to not die and he got a smashball and turned into the tank i was stalling on the ledge with up b, he couldnt really figure out what to do finally he drove forward and push my ike while i was in mid up b so i would fall down then it went to sudden death and he was fox and just got a lucky hit, so bad i think he did like 8 damage b4 i killed him and b4 he got the smashball.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
For me not having played before, I would have won if I knew where the FRIGGIN' SHIELD BUTTON WAS!!!!! *heaves heavily* I just barely missed the finals against Chad. Of course, MY end of the bracket had all the people that already KNEW how to play brawl. I still won with Peach, though.

"Crank that Roy"

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
everyone in ToS (and friends of ToS) post your friend codes here! if your in ToS, il update it in your brawl profile on the site.

my FC is under my picture there <<<<<<

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok so who here is going to spoc5 next weekend? so far i know gotm is going, i should be able to, i think xzax and vex can go, wind - u can go right?, any others?

idk if were crew battlin or w/e

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
i dont go to haters tourney's. j/k but really, i cant go b/c of family/God johns. sisters baptism on day of tourney. maybe next time.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol God johns, I'm sort of having those same johns right now. fawk tournaments the day b4 easter. i think im still going though. mexi you should take off the weekend after that and travel with us to dmbrandons and tunes tourneys

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if i have a new thing to post and its been over a day i dont edit my last post. especially in terms of those first two of the triple where they were completely differ topics. and when i did all that i completely forgot it was a triple lol

Scar

#HarveyDent
lulz Mogwai and I were kidding. I don't think anyone legit cares except for when there are new people who aren't familiar with the boards who do it every fawken time.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea i knew u were kiddin. if im not mistaken there was also a scar tripple post in ur melee vs brawl in the general brawl discussion lolz.

anyway i guess i should post it here on the latest page incase ppl didnt notice the title/first page, but Lol_Master has joined the crew!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
is there a pizza hut near triads? if so, that sounds like the best place to meet up lol.

edit: lol i had to search, closest pizza hut to atco is west berlin

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Hey mang, nice to meet you, your the marth that was owning wife in crews right? lol. If you saw me play in crews, well, that was probably my worst performance ever lol, 1v1 me at CoT3 if your going >:{P

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
that is a nice sig vex.

welcome to ToS lol_master. im pretty sure we played each other during cot2. hope to have more matches.

Top Bottom