• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im not editing my last post as its a completely new topic and i posted the last message like 10 hours ago lol.

anywayz, were planning cot3 to be march 22nd. dont get any hopes up, plans can always change. what wont change tho is the format. cot3 will be brawl singles and doubles, and melee singles. not half@ssed melee though, were still doing full pools and seeding and what not. theres a lot of cool surprises about the venue though i cant wait to tell everyone as long as everything goes right.

as for me an melee, i made the decision that im still being competitive melee for now, but like as a secondary. im still playing brawl primarily and will every chance i get, but melee isnt dying out as fast as i thought it would. unlike most people brawl doesn't mess up my melee skill and vice versa, so if i have melee skill just chillin there, y not use it? but yea by all means im still pro brawl

in other news:

DM is holding a brawl/possible melee tourney on march 29th and the tunes are holding a brawl/melee on march 30th.

im going to be making a ToS website soon on my server. what kind of stuff would u guys like on it?.

GOTM

Smash Champion
lolz.

put like...announcements similar to the news on this page....umm...upcoming tournies with full details

put like results of our members from past tournies or somethin...info about our members and the crew

ummmm.....you get the picture. thats my input though

Scar

#HarveyDent
Before I correct you I'll ask you, do you mean there aren't moves that cancel even if u start them right before you land? I hope not
There are no moves that cancel. Even if you start them right before you land. There are moves with an extremely small amount of landing lag. But you don't cancel anything because it doesn't exist.

I have heard of some sort of pseudo-waveland technique, though. It's still not lag cancelling.

pockyD

Smash Legend
supposedly some moves don't have lag if you land during a certain subset of frames but do have lag otherwise

if true, i'd consider that canceling i guess

pockyD

Smash Legend
from magus in the tunes thread -_-

i had the same impression of "autocanceling" as you did (autocanceling being finishing an aerial before you land - nothing is canceled, the aerial is just done) but i'm not going to argue with magus ;)

also, is it "have drank" or "have drunk"?

Magus420

Smash Master
Peach's f-air in Brawl will autocancel if you land at pretty much any point that isn't mid-swing.

The full length of the f-air normally, and then another one landing before the swing and is autocancelled:

Landing just after the swing and autocancelled:

Landing mid-swing and getting the attack's lag:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
theres gonna be a mini brawl smashfest at mexi's place sat night for ToS members only. i rly mean mini tho lol. cause its like starting at 10pm and only has one setup lolz.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
theres gonna be a mini brawl smashfest at mexi's place sat night for ToS members only. i rly mean mini tho lol. cause its like starting at 10pm and only has one setup lolz.
Can I get a reserved spot for that? Im taking the SAT's early on saturday so I should be able to make it, nothing helps cool your mind after the SAT's like brawl lulz, and melee I guess lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
vex n xzax - since its so late and u guys live like 1.5-2 hours away i dont suggest u come. itd be awesome if u could, but it wouldnt be worth it, since its hard for u to get a ride.

better option would be to either find a time to come down to my college that's a lot closer and when we can smash sometime in the afternoon, so the time is more convinient for whoever is giving u a ride. or perhaps u can meet us at velocitys and i can meet u guys there. who knows, i dunno. we'l think of sometihng.

by all means u can come (as long as mexi is cool with it, i think he'd have room for 2 more ppl), but i dont see the point since were starting at like 10 30 pm lol. also, theres already like 6 or so ppl and one setup lol. 8 ppl on one setup? ouch lol. i wanna do singles. plus, i havent unlocked the option to turn off team attack, so no teams yet haha

edit: chibosempai: rated m for missile is coming very soon. im just about done the video. could it come out tonight? who knows?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I absolutely MUST see it. Release it asap. You are truly rated M for MISSILE.
theres even a combo on u in the video haha. well sorta, cause samus doesnt combo. its a skills and combo video haha </poking fun at my last vid>

Velocity

Smash Lord
as usually i read half of this page
so my reply is rated m for moron and meeting people at my house sounds like a good idea unless its xzax sorry your too young your my sisters age and my parents will have to many questions so go jump off a bridge

Edit: a high one
Edit2: scar is a lightweight
Edit3: I'm lying about editing

Scar

#HarveyDent
Rated M for Missle? More like, Rated M for FAWKING SUCKS!
LMAO whatever dude, it's the best Skills and/or Combo Vid out now. 1st out of 2.

Rated M for This FAWKEN **** is so fawken bad I don't even want to FAWKEN watch it I don't even fawken know.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lolz every melee samus vid or brawl vid is skills and combo since its so hard to do full out combos.

i cant believe my combo vid was on the projector at the pittsburg tourney, i wish i saw it. i like how i poked fun of my old video at the beginning. i was gonna call this one a skills and combo vid, but whatever, it so needed to be called that.

Velocity

Smash Lord
lolz every melee samus vid or brawl vid is skills and combo since its so hard to do full out combos.

i cant believe my combo vid was on the projector at the pittsburg tourney, i wish i saw it. i like how i poked fun of my old video at the beginning. i was gonna call this one a skills and combo vid, but whatever, it so needed to be called that.
Thats your second vid?!

Top Bottom