• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

GOTM

Smash Champion
LOL Master i wanna do some teams with you. i like teaming with marths and your like the only one we have in the crew that still plays melee, lol

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
LOL Master i wanna do some teams with you. i like teaming with marths and your like the only one we have in the crew that still plays melee, lol
no im the only one in the crew that is made up of approximately 88 percent lols, we should team against lk, haha he thinks him having 4 stocks can take 16 or 20 stocks off of 4 or 5 people in tos.........me........you.........triad.......mexi........let's dooo iiiiit, 55 dollars and 70 cents mm, i like that

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
oh chibo i was gonna put you in your own league, like if lk somehow got past us 4, he'd ahve to face you!!!! oh yeah, change my pic on the front page asap, it took me forever to write R A R on my picture

Talwind

Smash Cadet
Kyuu pretty much pisses me off with his mario but I wouldnt say hes better...then again u should just ask him...

also my DK is pretty beastly...but only Kyuu and Aztec know about <_< >_>

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hmmm... iv never seen kyuus mario, only his falco. see? this is why im not promising anything. when we all meet at the tourney we'll decide earlier that day. we need to get the best people for their respective characters. and getting as many higher tiers as possible helps, such as metaknight, snake, rob, ddd, falco, and others.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
hmmm... iv never seen kyuus mario, only his falco. see? this is why im not promising anything. when we all meet at the tourney we'll decide earlier that day. we need to get the best people for their respective characters. and getting as many higher tiers as possible helps, such as metaknight, snake, rob, ddd, falco, and others.
I think I'm the only Dedede player in ToS so im automatically in this thing, ya...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
auto in are me mexi n vex. no one else shares our mains and were some of the best in the crew. we should do a crew of 5 ppl, but we can't decide of the other 2 until the day of. possible candidates are aztec kyuu talwind and xzax

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
well you see heres the thing no one else mains meta knight. ive worked my a$$ of playing this game, ive tried my best and you cant just decide a few people know at spilt 3 people and only take 2. maybe if someone is doing better then one of those core 3. then were screwed. thats why we gotta meet up this weekend or possible sometime in the near future before cot3

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I vote for xzax, hes a decent metaknight player that also has a decent marth, even though he needs more experience when it comes to events such as these, this can count as a learning experience for him.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
the crew battle members have been decided by me in the best interest of the crew. the order goes as follows.

first will be MEXImadnez wit ivysaur
second will be MEXImadnez wit charizard
third will be MEXImadnez wit luigi
and finally we will send out MEXImadnez wit SQUIRTLE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
well i have class right now and i dont even need to practice for brawl cuz im naturally raw at it. well i cant take all the credit, i have to thank sakurai for makin squirtle a BEAST!

Scar

#HarveyDent
WOWOWOWOW Pakman destroyed this thread with his 3 posts. None of them are nearly touchable at all. I concede to being a member of team Scrotum 'cause it's hysterical and not because we prefer Melee since Xzax thinks it's true.

LMAO @ everything said by the better half of Blue Lazer.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I never said that. I like melee but i like brawl. i really like brawl its a new game. I practice melee still i went and spent $30 on one about 3 weeks ago bcuz my old one broke. I even ask some people for a ride to the pittsburgh tourny

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
WOWOWOWOW Pakman destroyed this thread with his 3 posts. None of them are nearly touchable at all. I concede to being a member of team Scrotum 'cause it's hysterical and not because we prefer Melee since Xzax thinks it's true.

LMAO @ everything said by the better half of Blue Lazer.
his post werent even that epic. we r gonna ask u kindly to please leave our thread. thank u.

j/k.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
scar can stay in this thread, everything he says is more worth reading then half of the other spam going on in here lol

and xzax... 4 stocks? i know what u mean but technically that means 1 stock for 4 people.... i mean like should we do 20 stock a la melee to have an even split for 4 or 5 person teams, or something else. itl prob end up being the same rules as melee was.

also xzax, brawl is stayin at 3 stocks. watch a rob vs dedede or somethin fight. pretty much anything with rob haha. the king of campers. im sad to say that i won a match at my most recent tourney from the time running out in a 6 min battle...

Top Bottom