• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
watch a rob vs dedede or somethin fight. pretty much anything with rob haha. the king of campers. im sad to say that i won a match at my most recent tourney from the time running out in a 6 min battle...
ahhhh, wait, was that our match? time limit was 7 minutes, we played 6 mins 30 seconds of that didnt we? lol.

Talwind

Smash Cadet
Found someone whos actually decent in Melee we played for about 3 hours straight..We put it brawl and pretty much ragged on it for 30 mins while we were playing. I think I may have a problem :(

Im actually getting pretty good now >_> I wanna play Scott

Velocity

Smash Lord
also xzax, brawl is stayin at 3 stocks. watch a rob vs dedede or somethin fight. pretty much anything with rob haha. the king of campers. im sad to say that i won a match at my most recent tourney from the time running out in a 6 min battle...
really omg like i did to oh wait it was you ****er die dont ever go to luigis mansion again dieing at 260% wtf

GOTM

Smash Champion
ahhhh, wait, was that our match? time limit was 7 minutes, we played 6 mins 30 seconds of that didnt we? lol.
na on the tourney in sunday there was a 6 min time match me vs a metaknight on smashville and it somehow ran outta time lol

edit: this is chibo
ToS tricksies!

flizzz

Smash Cadet
IM TAKING ON ALL TITANS OF SMASH i hear that sael and paul are the best so im just saying bring it. just give me a time and date ill keep checking back at this forum and ill talk to the aztec and mexi tomarrow(both steel pier employees) but untill then i wanna take on every one. you know to kinda test my skills agianst south jerseys best. ill be in touch-marshall steel pier employee

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hmmm... im not really looking to extort money, (unless m2k wants to buy it lol) but il think of somethin. perhaps like the money to buy my next controller (i was gonna buy a new one rly soon) and like $10 or somethin. if u want it rly fast we can maybe work somethin out and pay me with paypal or something and il ship it to u. i dunno the next tourney we'd both be at. i should be at the rage tourney in NJ on the 10th

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
or i could go for the official spam price of 50 cents.... but that wont happen lol
LMAO! Hey, I was just being intelligent with the way I spent my money. I paid like $1.33 and got 2 pop tarts + a bottle of water when LK paid $1.07 for a bag of chips. I paid 26 cents more but the quality and quantity of what I got was vastly superior.

ChiboSempai said:
perhaps like the money to buy my next controller (i was gonna buy a new one rly soon) and like $10 or somethin.
I really hope you don't mean I should pay as much as a new controller costs plus another 10 dollars <_<

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Spam is SOOOOOOOOOOO CHEAP

And I thought I was cheap.......

Spamerererrererer - Good **** btw >_< I got the news yesterday and just forgot to tell you that your amazing :laugh:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol yea pop tarts and water was a good deal, however i have no clue how u made it last that long lol. i dont rly kno what like a reasonable price is for well broken in controllers lol. does breaking them in good increase or decrease (since its used) the value? lol
perhaps $20

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
lol yea pop tarts and water was a good deal, however i have no clue how u made it last that long lol. i dont rly kno what like a reasonable price is for well broken in controllers lol. does breaking them in good increase or decrease (since its used) the value? lol
perhaps $20
Can I get it for $19? I don't like rumble for Melee but I do for other games.

Top Bottom