• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
WOW WOW is everyone just going to always assume theres a smashfest at my place? WOW

lol jk

but never believe theres a smashfest at my place unless i say so lol

spammer - deal

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
what? dood i waited forever, that couldn't have been where you ****, you must live like really far from that cot II place i was vaiting at, te h teh teh telllmeeee! boo boo bee

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im so confused from everything u just said lol.

CoT2 was at anthony caneris hall at drexel

caneris hall is actually also the same place u met me and gotm the other day, next to the field. i live there lol

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
see? i freakin knew it, you don't live in anthony caneris hall, i like that place, a lot, it makes me just wanna pwn something real hard

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
xzax, we gotta playyyyyyy meleeeee hahaha, i think i played you once, but since you are a strong lad in tos uniform, battle must be commenced

flizzz

Smash Cadet
yo what is up with an online brawl match? i mean are you guys just melee exclusives? i mean dag i need some one to spike

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I'll play melee when ever vex made me like melee this past weekend but im sitll focusing on brawl a lot. but ill attend melee tournies if i get the chance too.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
we might need a melee heirarchy and a brawl heirarchy, since the decisions for each are quite differ. gotm wouldnt kno what to suggest for brawl crew battles lol
and if one person is in both, they are in another special category known as th grand heirarchy.... me! :) lol jk

Top Bottom