• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

GOTM

Smash Champion
Gotm Take Me With You, I Live In South Jersey.
lol master, i dont think i'll have room. im taking chibo, talwind, and possibly roykid. my car can really only fit 4 people, and even thats a stretch, ask the others, lol.

im not sure if im going to pick up roykid or if hes coming to my house first and then we are leaving from there. he also said that he might drive which would free up one more spot in my car, but i heard you only live like 15 mins from him and hes gonna be in jersey at that time so maybe you guys can work something out.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
wait are all you guys going to Mini Smashtality 2? If not try to come to the Montages Tourny if you like brawl, me and vex are going, and the montages want to do a crew battle, Mexi try to find a ride.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i cant go to anything this weekend

mexi has work

most of us are going to the tunes and xzax and vex will rep it up for us at either velocitys or montages, whichever is better lol

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
i need to no a date so i can make sure i can call out that week. i dont start workin weekdays until ACHS gets out for summer. it really pissin me off.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Scar dont u live near me kind of. That GameStop is gonna let me host a Melee/Brawl tourny but i might have to do it Brawl for one tourny and Melee for another since that place is extremely small.

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
chibo, gotm, good playing today, and that restaurant was much mindgames and lols, also, the place that yur gonna be getting, is it far from caneris? i feel safe when it's around caneris cause then i can't really REALLY get lost

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chibo, gotm, good playing today, and that restaurant was much mindgames and lols, also, the place that yur gonna be getting, is it far from caneris? i feel safe when it's around caneris cause then i can't really REALLY get lost
caneris is at 32nd market, im moving to 33rd baring which is only like 3 blocks away, its not a big deal.

Chibo, you need to talk to WoZ or myself about smashtality stuff.
already talked to ya but il still see what i can do

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
so...i need to mm some people in beatboxing...so many hotheaded smashers think they can do anything with their redunculous pride, why not mm me in beatboxing, 1 minute, freestyle, 20 dollars, no bs, no jonathans

Talwind

Smash Cadet
It is with a heavy heart that I post this but I feel I must say something before it gets drawn out and everyone is confused and angry. Me and Paul had a great time in this crew but i feel I should do something exciting
So me and Paul would like to formally say that we are going to

Post sum vids....wat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZu2eW-zkr4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euVqwS_VjkE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v41lciFGbOU&feature=related

Did I get anyone?

GOTM

Smash Champion
double post but i dont giva ****.

we need a meetup/smashfest like mad soon.

i have a week break between terms (so does chibo), from june 14th to june 22nd.

the 14th is the tunes biweekly that im goin to and the 15th is fathers day, but we should do something during the middle of the week.

what day is best????? and where should we do it......

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Tos Bralwers: I asked on the
ECC(East Coast Circuit) that CoT4 should be in. I asked the Mages to talk to ToS, Chibo try to talk things out since you volentered for this circuit. Lets make it happen!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yup, iv already been with talking with the mages about the ecrc. cot4 should be an event for it. im still waiting to hear from my school, but i think the registrations office is closed this week, and next week. im aiming for mid-late july as said b4

GOTM

Smash Champion
way to have a week break when we start workin full time. r u guys comin down or wat?
lol, drexel shaft strikes again.

what u mean comin down? also...when do you work that week. and im assuming paul and dean work the same time as you

edit: also lol master, mexi lives in ventnor, like right next door to atlantic city

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
mexi - whats ur work schedule? also tell us aztec and kyuus. and winds. o wait. he doesnt have a work schedule. lazy peesha **** lol jk

Top Bottom