• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

flizzz

Smash Cadet
yo mexi and or any higher ups (mexi cover for me) yo is ther a way i can join im a decent marth a kinda good pikachu
(thanks mexi for taking me down a notch) and what ever else you need (i mean all i do is play brawl well starting too any way) im kinda good at the so called techs in brawl so well reply too this post PEACE!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol lol master he went to the tunes with us, how would he have gone from florida?

flizzz - just gotta meet up with us at a tourney or smashfest or somethin, and we'l all think about it

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
if you want eeryone to get together for melee/brawl its gotta be a drexel most likely. My mom usually gets comps for AC hotels(Showboat, Harrahs,ect.) thats when i used to go down a lot. She gets them but shes not in the condition to go. I go to Brig, in August for a week and a half. Also, me and vex wouldnt have a ride.....:(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
were trying to find a way to meet and get the largest amount of ppl. unfortunately no single place is ideal, so we have to choose where we can get the most. for instance holding it in south jersey we may lose like 3 or so ppl, but holding it in drexel we might lose around 6 or something

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
yeah i understand man, it's tough to get a place now, but if someone offers a good spot, i say we go for it, unless it's way out of teh lol master's range

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Mini Smashfest At Chibo's!

We just had a small awesome smashfest down in South Jersey at Mexi's with a bunch of ToS members. So what's the best thing to do after having a smashfest? Have another!

Wanna smash with some PA smashers? I'll be having some people over my apartment this Saturday (6.21). Currently these people should be coming:

-ChiboSempai
-GOTM
-Scar
-Pakman
-Eazy
-UltimaScout
-Lol_Master

Keep in mind that space in my apartment is very limited, so I doubt many more people can come, and I only have 2 TVs ontop of that. I don't really expect posting this on SmashBoards to bring any more people or to make it big, hence why I'm not making a new thread. It's not big, and prob not worth traveling a lot for lol, but if you're interested in coming, ask/post here if you wanna come. It's invite only technically, as I don't want random people showing up due to space issues. Just wait to get the ok from me before you come over. I'm in the University City area of Philly.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
Mini Smashfest At Chibo's!

We just had a small awesome smashfest down in South Jersey at Mexi's with a bunch of ToS members. So what's the best thing to do after having a smashfest? Have another!

Wanna smash with some PA smashers? I'll be having some people over my apartment this Saturday (6.21). Currently these people should be coming:

-ChiboSempai
-GOTM
-Scar
-Pakman
-Eazy
-UltimaScout
-Lol_Master

Keep in mind that space in my apartment is very limited, so I doubt many more people can come, and I only have 2 TVs ontop of that. I don't really expect posting this on SmashBoards to bring any more people or to make it big, hence why I'm not making a new thread. It's not big, and prob not worth traveling a lot for lol, but if you're interested in coming, ask/post here if you wanna come. It's invite only technically, as I don't want random people showing up due to space issues. Just wait to get the ok from me before you come over. I'm in the University City area of Philly.
me talwind and dildo might come

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if the 3 of u come, then i doubt i have anymore room for anyone else. that will be pushing it as it is lol

as for tourneys, i dont wanna go to any this weekend, im broke, and saving up money for ch3

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
so this fest will be pure melee, and even that is pushing it since you only have deux setups, and don't like start at like 7 or 8, cause that's oober dooper lame, should start at like 1 to make me feel gooood

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
hey mexi, good seeing you again, great job in the 1 match we played hahahaha, i'll see you again ma friend!, also good job kicking your sis out, that was very man like

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i might be able to get a third TV

itl be melee and brawl. with 3 tvs, il do 2 melee 1 brawl. itl start early, around 3pm?

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
3 pm is superly pushing it, but i guess that's ok, i'll let that go for now bobobobobobobobobobobo, since im such a nice guy, also is ultimascout really coming? if so, i can't wait to play him, heard he's like the best in some state

GOTM

Smash Champion
ultimascout is coming? but yeah ill def. be there. im gonna be mad busy thursday and friday, but on saturday and sunday i should be free all day

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
me ultima and eazy will play some brawl. but yea if more ppl wanna play melee, then we can have 3 melee setups. il have 3 TVs (if i get my third), a wii, a cube, 2 copies of melee (one being playable only on my wii *hint hint*), one brawl. so yea, all im missing is a melee setup which someone already said theyd bring

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
all my TVs are chibosempai certified lag free

now i just need to make some sort of seal of chibosempai approval sticker...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
both of the out of staters cant come, eazy and ultima. smashfest is canceled. hopefully lol master will see this message lol. we'l smash sometime soon

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
you dont exactly have to read all the posts here.... and this thread rly has nothing to do with CH3. the CH3 thread is in tourney listings. its being held in maryland btw

GOTM

Smash Champion
lets plan the next smashfest well in advance so we can get everyone we want. that would be fun. we need a good smashfest in philly, hasnt been one in a while

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Actually, i read the thing below awful crew, but not as bad as montage. I disargee with that sooo much. Montage works together, they get people to drive there crew to tournaments. They are involved with the crew. But us. We have people that barely talk. But were all suppost to be friends. I AIM you guys a lot(not LOL_Master because i dont got your SN) and you rarely respond. Sorry Mexi your actually respond and i thank you for that. But Chibo, really. The only time we actually meet up as a full crew is at Clash of the Titans tournaments. This is really annoying IMO. Someone should step up, offer ride for the crew. Hold smashfests for the crew. Those crew ranks dont sound to bad, atleast most of the crew got together.

Top Bottom