• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
I didn't give a good explanation before, so I feel like I owe you guys one. I decided to quit because I'm tired of really competing. I may not even want to attend anymore tournaments. It's not that I didn't get along with anyone, I just no longer want to be in a crew serious about competition in tournaments.

If you guys ever want to play let me know, I've been playing competitive smash too long.

-Triad Out

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
good ****. i love meeting new people. Xzax deserves to be on the Brawl Titan thing because im cool, and i got sooo many connections. and im friendly :D

flizzz

Smash Cadet
wow yo any date on ct4? cause i wanna meet you dam guys so i can get in ( wow i sound really despret right now) oh and by the way do yall do game battles?

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Hey chibo I met you at No Nonsesne on Sunday, i was the guy who was doubles with Skip/Rouge Pit(as he calls himself now.) who had on the comically tight shirt. lol.
I was wondering if any of you guys are going to Philly Gamers this sunday because I know me and him are going fo sho'.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Vicious so me and protoman are gonna own at Philly Gamers. Now i need some concrete info on how to get there lol.

Decent im known for arrow loops, i gotta practice hitting targets by looping now, Wifi is messin up my rotation.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
xzax dosnt live in AC, tho i live in brigantine which is 3 mins from AC. and mexi, aztec, poncho live in ventor which is 2 min from AC. and terrv and kyuu live in AC lol

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Ok.
well I have a place down in AC so I thought maybe when someone's down there on a weekend I could probably get Skip, and we could come down and whatever follows from there.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
yeah lets dooo it babbbbbbyyyyyyyyyy =D im just going to show up with liquor and 3 brazilian sex *******

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
We do im at beginner stages and play with pros for the fun of it. But i doubt i can beat any of you. I don't wavedash and barely L Cancel. But Protoman uses peach and he can compete but probably not as well as pros.
Btw of Gotm by any chance do you like waluigi?

GOTM

Smash Champion
good **** on the video. the beginning was like kinda average but the second half was pretty ballin. the under the stage **** with rob was pretty awesome, lol.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
**** assistant sensei, although it was better than ur other combo vids, its nothin compared to my birthday today. i have join gotm and we r no longer in out teen years:(

Top Bottom