• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

GOTM

Smash Champion
SAAAAEEEEELLLLLLLLL

happy birthday bro. welcome to the non-teen club, lolz.

i wish i was there like i was last year with cheesesteaks, hahaha

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
yo the cheesesteaks were so much better this year. u missed mass brawl and meleeage. it was too good. wish u and korsak were there and it would of been complete.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
u gotta start holding ur birthdays not on school days lol. il be home this weekend. maybe we can chill sat when ur not workin

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
iv got a new sig, and a new thread on the boards that has links to every video iv ever put up on utube. i have new matches from smashing with rogue, kupo, and g on there that was requested. look for the vid archive link in my sig

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Wll idk if vex can go to smash down the shore depending if he can come on vaction with me. But my brother might drive me down August 1st, but if he doesnt ill miss it and come down the 3rd

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the only reason its not till then is cause half the crew is up here in philly and half is down in AC. we can smash before then though at my place, but it wont be any big crew thing. il let u know, perhaps next monday

Dotcom

Smash Lord
That's cool.Didn't expect the whole ToS to show up anyaways.
Only reason i'm super over eager to play with people is that my brawl is broke(because my dumb *** cousin who's trying to better his Robot doesn't know how to handle a dman game).

No Smash + Trying to intergrate new stuff = :(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im in brig on random weekends. next time il be down there is next weekend, then the weekend of SatS.

anywayz, who wants to smash at my place this saturday? rogue? protoman? kupo? g? vex? xzax?

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I wanna come and chibo you said you'd help me make a combo video, anywayz i wanna come, but............................. Avatar season final episode is coming on Nick at 8:00 Nick channel and 11:00 nick 2. I litterly can't miss it or i will die. But most likely ill come, or try to tape it or something. But chibo!!! i want my combo video +)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
well overtime il start recording em, which will take a while lol. for now, give me some ideas of songs u want during it

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Lol okay my friend gave me this idea, We start or have a part when the old song "lean back" by fat joe, isnt he like your cousin? and have all these clips me of just back airing people to death +) i have a lot of wing refresh bair clips. +) what do you think?

Top Bottom