• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok i really dont understand whats goin on, but i rly cant stop either of u...

i dont kno where this whole idea of falling apart is coming from, this is the only signs of it and its completely out of no where.

as for what xzax said... we barely talk? what? we barely hang out? first of all, you cant get angry at us if we dont respond via aim all the time. do u realize that most of us are busy college students and also have other things to do besides smash?

we meet up a good amount of the time. we have smashfests. heres the thing though, xzax, seriously, you just dont understand. your a 13 year old kid that doesnt live that close to any of us. how do u expect to constantly hang out with us? we had a smashfest last week in atlantic city. i understand that everyone couldnt make it there, which is why i tried to organize one here in philly a few days ago, but no one could come. its not like we havnt made any kind of effort.

for rides, we dont have cars! how can we offer rides if we dont have cars (with some exceptions). gotm has a car in jersey and we have driven tos members to places like tunes biweeklies and such. but thats it.

weve been fine, weve been hangin out, weve been helping each other out (me and gotm both housed tos ppl for cot3), and more.

well, u guys will be missed

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
im not saying im angry,i was comparing ToS to Montage. I'm not leaving. Maybeif at CoT4 i have a good time ill stay. IMO this crew isnt doing that good. i might be wrong. remember im just a dumb 13 year oldbut who knows. Titans of Smash is still reallycool. I love this crew and all but i think other crews can offer more. Thats all. and chibo your a great friend. but i dont really see us ever talking. and how can you blame me for not getting around im 13 for fawkin sake. Oh yea im a dumb 13 year old. sorry i cant drive yet. Lets just see how the rest of the summer is

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im so confused, w/e xzax

and mexi will never go to montage. besides the fact that he hates all of u, he smashes with us since weve known him since high school and have been friends for years. stop going for everyone who u see has some skill. thats the difference between tos and other crews. we dont recruit ppl based on skill. we look for awesome ppl that we like to chill with and that are cool smashers. they dont have to be good. we dont need to know how many tourneys theyv won before we let them in -_-

Inui

Banned via Warnings
im so confused, w/e xzax

and mexi will never go to montage. besides the fact that he hates all of u, he smashes with us since weve known him since high school and have been friends for years. stop going for everyone who u see has some skill. thats the difference between tos and other crews. we dont recruit ppl based on skill. we look for awesome ppl that we like to chill with and that are cool smashers. they dont have to be good. we dont need to know how many tourneys theyv won before we let them in -_-
You don't know what you're talking about.

-DGMavn was an abysmal player when we let him in. He was cool, loaned us a TV and Wii, and actually had honour.

-PRiDE is a nice person and plays a terrible character and is far from elite, but he's in.

-Ninja Edd sucks, but he's fun to chill with and he's enthusiastic.

-Dave is just a mediocre Toon Link, but he's devoted to getting better.

-Uncle Ray sucks, he's just a cool person and h4x at Guitar Hero.

-Ether started off good, then sucked for a loooong time, and then finally got good again recently, but we never tried to kick him out for sucking or anything like that.

I'm also perfectly willing to accept people like Xzax into the crew even though he's not elite.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
this reminds me of someone cheating on a person while in an intimate relationship
this is the first actual post that i understood from lol master and it makes sooOOOOOooooOOOo much sense.

on another note, i dont give a f**k who quits ToS, as long as it isnt an original member. im not sayin that u wont be missed but it wont be a big deal to me, case and point - look at yayo.

another note, my parents registered another car so i now have a car that i can also drive but ill only be available on weekends cuz of work. but that brings the other point that xzax and vex live too far to pick up and my car like swallows gas.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Its good to see that you guys stay strong :).

I mean a crew is essentially a group of friends that play the same game(s).

So I'm glad to see your unfortunate mishaps isn't a devastating blow :).

I agree with Vanz >_>

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
doesn't really matter cause im lol master and i'm in good terms with everyone that i meet : ), we'll still smash if the chance comes, i'll still bobobobobobobobobobbobobobobo all the way

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
uh... What the fawk

I'm confused O_o

From what I've seen, ToS gets along very well, from what I hear most of the members get together and hang out(excluding me and Xzax because we live to far away, but thats fine and I don't mind).

Seriously, where the fawk is this drama coming from? ToS is doing just fine.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
I'm confused O_o

From what I've seen, ToS gets along very well, from what I hear most of the members get together and hang out(excluding me and Xzax because we live to far away, but thats fine and I don't mind).

Seriously, where the fawk is this drama coming from? ToS is doing just fine.
i <3 you vex spacies FTW

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
see? im glad vex understands. good stuff.

real funny mogwai. fine. have "scotm." im sure theres not enough melee in this crew

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
gotm doesnt abandon his friends for other losers. he is a titan and always will be a titan. tell him gotm i dont give a f**k for minibosses. j/k but not really. anyways, our crew will never fall apart, so such losses do not matter.

GOTM

Smash Champion
real funny mogwai. fine. have "scotm." im sure theres not enough melee in this crew
lol, was that like serious? haha. normally i can tell but for some reason i cant, lol

anyways, i would never leave tos. too much love for the broskis. the core of this group goes way beyond smash

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
lol, was that like serious? haha. normally i can tell but for some reason i cant, lol

anyways, i would never leave tos. too much love for the broskis. the core of this group goes way beyond smash
it does. the korsak r u serious truffle dance. t li, dekembe mutumbo, ernie, spirit, denny's and pizza hut. too much, tos for life.we must protect this house. i also would never join montage, thats like denying honor for dishonor, fun for gayness, lolZ for yells. its not even a question.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Nm talwind
why are you always late for everything lololololololololol
see LOL_Master lives on
A recap for Talwind:
1. I lost sight of what ToS really was
2. LOL_Master quits
3. Traid quits
4. Everyones confused
5. I stop being a *******
6. We hate montage
7. You become late

GOTM

Smash Champion
i know mark was trying to get us sponsored by level up, but like how ballin would that be to get sponsored by denny's, LOL.

GOTM

Smash Champion
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
sponsered? WTF are you talking about. Im confused
nothing happened yet. people get small sponsors all the time. we'd have to like promote someone or whatever in exchange for help with either cash for transportation, entry, new stuff, w/e.

i was just thinking how funny it would be if we ever got sponsored by dennys, lmao. that would be too good. all i would ask for is free crew meals everytime we go ;)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
my next combo video is almost done. its a big one!
im at like 5 min so far but im pretty much out of clips. i need to smash with ppl and record!

Top Bottom