• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
You being better then me because you can beat my 2nds with multiple characters doesn't mean anything. It doesn't matter who I use, if I beat your main with my main, I am better then you at Brawl. You can't say oh you use MK, because you can also use MK v.s me. I don't practice anyone nearly as much as I do as MK so you can't compare your skill to mine based on my 2nds.....and if my 2nds get you down to last hit its too good, and they usually do....

EDIT: A Meleee *** has entered the state, please leave. <3

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
he can defend all he want i stand by brawl is trash..

WHAT!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN PRACTICE MK?

nope im here for awhile sorry :)

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Hey does anyone know how Shedninja is as a pokemon in doubles or singles, I heard he is like mad broken, I think it was because only critical hits damage him

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
it wasnt ment to be funny...
FIGHT OVER winner xzax
theres no reason for me to argue cuz im not gonna win when the majority of you play brawl..... :\
so whatever.. guess i gotta play brawl too..... bleh

thats a funny pic by the way lol

GOTM

Smash Champion
shedninja is good to set other pkmn up. i lost all my competitive pkmn knowledge though so yeah ask chibo.

better yet, ask mow

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
The critical hit information was wrong. He can only be hit by attacks that count as super-effective (dark, rock, ghost, flying, fire. Other factors can also kill him, though (Sandstorm, Stealth Rock). Shedinja is pretty awful, don't bother.

What Vex said is right though. You can lock your opponent in if he's out of moves that will hit Shedinja (even though Shedinja isn't particularly powerful).

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Shedinja is useless, imo. What are the odds of facing a team that lacks SR, SS/hail, and another effective way to counter it? Bug/Ghost has a **** ton of weaknesses already, SR just ***** his viability completely.

brawl sucks

<3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If I were as good as Inui, I'd probably be doing the same thing. He's not that bad of a guy in real life. He knows his **** about brawl and, ok, maybe his ego is a little bit too prevalent sometimes, but for the most part he's ok.

You must be at least 25 to rent a car in all the experiences I've tried to rent one.

$30 venue fee is ********. Even if I was going there to try and see how far I could go, that's asking a little too much. I swear you people are made of money.
The reason the venue fee is so high is because it's a giant gaming convention that your gaining entry to for all three days, not just a tourney.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
You must be at least 25 to rent a car in all the experiences I've tried to rent one.

$30 venue fee is ********. Even if I was going there to try and see how far I could go, that's asking a little too much. I swear you people are made of money.
You don't have to 25 to rent a car with enterprise, but they do make you pay more and put down a ridiculous deposit

$30 venue fee normally would be ******** but its an anime convention so its pretty normal. otakon cost you more

Dotcom

Smash Lord
i i gotta dollar'i gotta dollar
i gotta dollar hey hey hey hey.

aern't you guys proud of me?
not for the dollar, but Olimar winning a tourney is som4ething to smile about.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
i i gotta dollar'i gotta dollar
i gotta dollar hey hey hey hey.

aern't you guys proud of me?
not for the dollar, but Olimar winning a tourney is som4ething to smile about.
Im happy for dotcom as a person.

I could care less about a alien with flower groupies that does his fighting for him while he sits in the background ****ing whistling.

OMG. I think devry dropped me from classes. Long as story(something to do with tax forms) But anyway i got to chris brown someone at student finance tomorrow. But yea if yall wanted to still play tonight i can now.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Chibo (or anyone), does the venue fee cover tournament entries? Or is it really just a venue fee?

I heard it covered all tournies. ><

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
afaik its 30 for the tourney, plus however much it costs to get into each tourney. but its a 3 day long gaming/anime convention. pretty ballin imo
and theyr gonna have friendlies for all games provided every single day, ul never be bored

all tos members are allowed to stay in my hotel room for free

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i said for free. non tos members can stay for a nominal fee :)
prob like $5 or something so i can buy some lunch lol (which would still be cheaper than any other hotel room)

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Id rather stay with my own crew then :p you are mad cool and all but id rather be with my crew and chill with them and pay instead of not my crew and pay, you knw? No hard feelings.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
flying down thur flying back mon

not sure of times yet, il let u know when i buy tix. i gotta find a way to get from the airport to the venue and back. if u can find a ride for that - thatd be awesome. theres 2 airports about equal distance to the venue. we can go to either one, its the same price.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'll play tomorrow. Well, today, technically.

Just tell me when.

....I'll try to get some enthusiasm going so I can play for serious. x.x

Top Bottom