• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Inui: Seriously, how much time do you devote to Brawl? I'm asking this out of nothing but curiosity.

Not just the actual game, but anything related (hosting, posting on SWF, etc.).

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie

Tsk, tsk, tsk... More trash coming from the trash.

My personality is not relevant to this discussion. MIB is trying to imply that he is on Xzax's level. His only proof is a few friendlies. Xzax is obviously far better when you look at the facts.

As for my life outside of Smash, you know nothing. There is very little point in discussing how I've held the same job for three years, get really high grades in college, have a large amount of close friendships and a good relationship with my family members, etc. You don't know me. You don't need to know me. What you need to do is keep your baseless, stupid accusations to yourself.

MIB most likely not making it out of Genesis pools is actually relevant, unlike the garbage you spewed. Xzax would have won his pool, while MIB wouldn't make it out. See what I'm saying yet?
Hay how bout we stop this arguing now....its kinda gay and immature...

Lets all just have a big group hug, go out to wendys and get baconator and call it a day.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@Inui: Seriously, how much time do you devote to Brawl? I'm asking this out of nothing but curiosity.

Not just the actual game, but anything related (hosting, posting on SWF, etc.).
Quite a lot, and I'm proud of it. It yields great results for me. I win a lot of money. I make money by hosting. I greatly enjoy doing what I do. I have a lot of friends in the community. Smash helped me meet so many amazing people.

It doesn't even hurt other aspects of my life. I've had the same job for three years, and I like that job. I get good grades in school and always have. I choose to devote most of my free time to Smash.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Quite a lot, and I'm proud of it. It yields great results for me. I win a lot of money. I make money by hosting. I greatly enjoy doing what I do. I have a lot of friends in the community. Smash helped me meet so many amazing people.

It doesn't even hurt other aspects of my life. I've had the same job for three years, and I like that job. I get good grades in school and always have. I choose to devote most of my free time to Smash.
Gotcha. I was just wondering.

I also wonder why you feel the need to be such a ******* to people you don't even know (yet seem to get defensive when people do the same to you in response), but I'm guessing you wouldn't answer that question, lol. I just don't understand it, I guess.... not even just not nice, but you come off as really disrespectful.

But I guess that's your prerogative to act how you want.

EDIT: I said "guess" way too many times in this post, lol.

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie

Cease fire! I REPEAT CEASE FIRE!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Gotcha. I was just wondering.

I also wonder why you feel the need to be such a ******* to people you don't even know (yet seem to get defensive when people do the same to you in response), but I'm guessing you wouldn't answer that question, lol. I just don't understand it, I guess.... not even just not nice, but you come off as really disrespectful.

But I guess that's your prerogative to act how you want.
I am a very arrogant person, and I feel that most of that arrogance is earned. Growing up in my circle of friends when I was younger, I was the oldest of the group. I was the smartest. I was the biggest. I had incredibly good grades in school. I was amazing at everything I applied myself in, even sports. My father is just as arrogant as me. He forced my brother and I to grow up quickly, which has actually given me vastly superior maturity to most people my age or slightly below it, but I typically don't bother displaying it. This is where my arrogance comes from.

I am extremely loyal and generous towards those I know and love. However, I am very disrespectful towards those I don't know or I know to be of low status. I am an elitist. People like GOTM and MIB are low class players that don't mean much around here. That's the sad truth. They are ignorant. They are disrespectful. This is why I am so disrespectful towards them.

I am aware that my rudeness is wrong. I just don't care enough to change anything about myself right now.

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
This smash family argueing is tearing me apart I don't know what to do!!! )-':

You guys make me wanna main ganondorf......that's how bad I feel

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I find all this funny, MIB is trying to compare his skill to me by proving that I beat him in friendlies, but just barely ,hes going his all and i am not. I will gladly MM him and I am not afraid of him at all. Trying to make things up on the boards aren't going to do any good. They were friendlies without me being gay and MK, just running at him and attacking lolol.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
This smash family argueing is tearing me apart I don't know what to do!!! )-':

You guys make me wanna main ganondorf......that's how bad I feel
You know what makes me feel bad?? That your post count is at 0!

I find all this funny, MIB is trying to compare his skill to me by proving that I beat him in friendlies, but just barely ,hes going his all and i am not. I will gladly MM him and I am not afraid of him at all. Trying to make things up on the boards aren't going to do any good. They were friendlies without me being gay and MK, just running at him and attacking lolol.
Look at xzax feeling all superior. lol. Everyone already stated your better then mib. Looks like the rudeness of EC is effecting your 12 yr old brain.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh god. Up and coming junior Inui.

Anyway, Baconators made me remember that I planned on giving up red meat soon on my slow journey to vegetarianism. :urg:

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
@clai~I'm pretty bad with ganon...so that why I put that.
No offence to ya.....but no cheese? Wtf? How can you eat the perfect death burger with out the extra death?

@inui~ do you like black people....serious question

@phillyrider~the zero post count makes me more mysterious and sexy.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Who are you, taking away my man points?

Just remember that every bite of burger that I eat has a higher percentage of meat than yours.

Yeah, that's what I thought.
Whoa.....whoa.....

Baconnators are not good at all. How do yall like them?
Whoa.......whoa.......

@phillyrider~the zero post count makes me more mysterious and sexy.
Whoa........whoa.......

Anyway, Baconators made me remember that I planned on giving up red meat soon on my slow journey to vegetarianism. :urg:
Whoa........whoa.......

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ah, wonderful! Splendifirous even! Xzax is improving in more than just Brawl!
Lol. I'll make sure to play him in B+ to bring him down a few notches. He's tainted, but there's still hope for him.

Giving up meat? Fool!
You excel in Smash; I excel in the medical care of animals. Which includes not eating them. =X

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@inui~ do you like black people....serious question
Sure. Why do you ask? I have plenty of black friends.

Lol. I'll make sure to play him in B+ to bring him down a few notches. He's tainted, but there's still hope for him.
He'll win. :)

You excel in Smash; I excel in the medical care of animals. Which includes not eating them. =X
God made animals delicious for a reason. He wants us to eat them.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
He'll win. :)
Last time we played, I was whoopin dat ***. He cried so hard, he got free food from the convenience store man out of pity.

True story.

Evan, we're practicing B+ sometime this week.

God made animals delicious for a reason. He wants us to eat them.
When you get eaten by a mountain lion or whatever they have over there in Jersey (pigeons?), I'mma laugh. x.o

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Last time we played, I was whoopin dat ***. He cried so hard, he got free food from the convenience store man out of pity.
Ha.....Hahahah.....HAHAHAHAHAHA....AHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA The clerk gave him a napkin......you remember the napkin? That was sooooooo friggin; hilarious.

But, that WAS the best two day old Taquito I ever had........

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Look at xzax feeling all superior. lol. Everyone already stated your better then mib. Looks like the rudeness of EC is effecting your 12 yr old brain.
Rudeness of EC?? I was nice to you, Tusm, and mib when I played all of you.

I also thought you were all cool people and a friendly crowd. Had I known that you had a foolish view of grouping your arguements with Inui as a view of EC, I would've taken my win and not said a word to you. Deal with Inui, don't start up and generalize other people.

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
If he like black people he's good in my book

@kaylo~you cool and all but inui is right.....god did not make baby cows taste good for no reason....I mean jesus...have you tasted lamb chops? Have you not tasted pork chops....oh man..... bigs ups to god for the pork chops!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Only given what God gave us, we wouldn't stand a chance against, say, a cheetah, or a bull. We're only at the top of the food chain because we use items, which we should be banning anyway.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Only given what God gave us, we wouldn't stand a chance against, say, a cheetah, or a bull. We're only at the top of the food chain because we use items, which we should be banning anyway.
Lolol.

@kaylo~you cool and all but inui is right.....god did not make baby cows taste good for no reason....I mean jesus...have you tasted lamb chops? Have you not tasted pork chops....oh man..... bigs ups to god for the pork chops!
I'm sure you would taste pretty **** good to a tiger or a bear, too.

On a serious, note, though, I'm giving up meat for a lot of reasons. But it'd take way too long to type, so I'm not gonna bother.

I agree that meat is delicious, though. It's gonna be extremely hard.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Okay. Just give every human Snake's grenades, mines, guided missiles, bazooka gun, mortars, Cyphers, and the ability to break an animals bones from two body lengths away and we'd have no need for items.

Top Bottom