• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

GOTM

Smash Champion
xzax if brawl is more balanced then melee, how come all i see here is arguments about a character in brawl, but i never see that in melee ;)

also, xzax told me that half the brawl cast could win tournaments. can someone validate this for me?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
also, xzax told me that half the brawl cast could win tournaments. can someone validate this for me?
LMAO NO

imo if you aren't top 3 or 4 on the tier list your character is garbage lol

character dedication is very rarely rewarding, especially in brawl

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
so in my 2-3 month hiatus im here to say that xzax got really good

it'll be hard for people to get the picture out of their head that xzax is supposed to be annoying and bad, but me and eazy think hes legit now

last night i won 2 of the 3 in our meta dittos, but i think if we played all night he'd probably win the majority. he's also amazing in teams

vids i have up so far if anyone cares:

me v eazy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbSLcROQaSQ

me v xzax
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iO9bg44QmQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGEtaE71Pg4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5-_dH-8SGM
I checked out a few of those videos. Xzax is pretty cool and all, but I wouldn't start a meatriding exress on him just yet. Considering Metaknight's always going to have the standard of "oh he's Metaknight, he doesn't have bad matchups, just pick him up and win," it's going to take a significant amount of skill to jump that hump and be "really really good" with Metaknight. It's not that I'm ripping on you, Xzax, you are the best MK main we have/had, but I'm just not too impressed with those videos, is all.

I should play a few friendiles with you when I get back to school, though. I need to learn the MK matchup with Ganon. I used to have a counterpick or two for him, but yesterday's Gametable tournament proved that all of my secondaries are trash, lol. This is terrible, I need a secondary. Xzax is fine because Metaknight doesn't have bad matchups, but I'm Ganondorf, I NEED somebody else to get past his unwinnable matchups. Looks like I'll need to take the time and just learn to use another character, someone that can beat Dedede, Olimar and IC's.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Characters that can win Brawl:

MK
Snake
Ice Climbers
Wario
Falco
Diddy Kong
Olimar
Dedede
Marth/Kirby/ZSS, debatably

That's a pretty **** large list.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
No MK johns, it's just sad at this point.
Seriously. The game has been out for over a year now. Complaining about a/the best character is scrubby as hell. "Hey, guys, Old Sagat is a nonsense character in SSFT2! Those **** fireballs are too gay! Idc if the game is older than some of the people posting in this thread, he's gotta go, bro!".

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
Can we all just play soul caliber 4 (get at my vader) or guiltygearxx for the wii (get at my sol-bad guy and potenkemon)? Brawl has too many arguements......

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Evan but I can beat you with Snake, so aren't you horrible?
Except i 2 stocked your snake as well. You also beat me with diddy. Your diddy is still horrible.

LMAO AT MIB!!!!! But what the **** is a tmc??? Cut that **** out lol

I don't think anyone is "johning" about mk at this point. I stop complaining about him a long time ago. Ask xzax. Besides i think everyone here agreed chibo is making a big mistake for banning mk at tournaments. I just said mk players have it easier. And thats facts. Im more worried about snake and ic's then mk at this point. Mk is like a double edge sword. He is the best/overplayed char in the game but because of that every other char develops counters and playstyles on how to beat him.

@TUSM and Kaylo-Since when did yall want to play brawl+??

I'll play the **** out of brawl+, get hyped
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we all just play soul caliber 4 (get at my vader) or guiltygearxx for the wii (get at my sol-bad guy and potenkemon)? Brawl has too many arguements......
Except that soul caliber is dead and gg??? Have u not heard about a game called blazblue? Also kof12 is about to come out(kage broke street date get at us!!) Not to mention mvsc2 on the 29th. There are too many new fighters out to be playing sc4 and gg.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think xzax is better but the way u put it you make it seem xzax is 20x better then him. Fact is xzax has it easier cause he plays mk. You can't deny that and thats bascialy what mib was saying. Don't act like it's a walk in the park for xzax to beat anyone here cause it's not and im sure xzax himself knows that. Like i said xzax doesn't have a legit secondary. His snake,diddy,pit and mario are horrible.(Unless something changed the last time i played him)

Xzax is indeed far better than him. He doesn't require a legit secondary. Meta Knight, like every S tier, can win every match-up just fine and he doesn't have a stage where he can't play. His Meta Knight can beat basically everyone in this crew. In fact, there's nobody in this crew better than him anymore with Vex and Rogue Pit gone and AndyG being so rusty.

????????wait a minute me and xzax play all the time if he beats me its luck last smash move... i dont go to tourny's that much cause i dont got the time and day no more...

And this matters...how? Fool. Nobody cares about when you play friendlies. Xzax has a lot of tournament accomplishments in singles and teams. He has a lot of good money match victories. You have nothing. Why do you have nothing? You are nothing.

and the only reason u do good in doubles is because of atomks... u stink.. ur meta is cheap wat did u place in singles at geneuis..

Such a baseless accusation will require at least some evidence in this courtroom.

When Atomsk and I split up recently, I found great success teaming with Ether and ksizzle. He failed when he teamed with ADHD and Hova. Mew2King recently said I am better at doubles because I can team with more players and both attack and camp while Atomsk isn't good as a supporter yet. Atomsk himself will generally concede that I'm better at teams.

As for me in singles, who cares? I haven't cared about singles for quite some time. It is a well known fact that I don't care. I didn't even enter singles yesterday. I swept low tier doubles and normal doubles and got third in low tier singles because I enjoy low tiers. You wouldn't have even made it out of pools at Genesis because you do not exist.

lol and u really need to stop playing snake cause its embarrisin to the smash community... kids these days..

I don't even understand where this stupidity came from. My Snake is extremely good and it does very good things for me when I'm playing well. Would you care to money match my Snake for any sum of money? I don't even care if you're Dedede and it's all on Final Destination.

Seriously. The game has been out for over a year now. Complaining about a/the best character is scrubby as hell. "Hey, guys, Old Sagat is a nonsense character in SSFT2! Those **** fireballs are too gay! Idc if the game is older than some of the people posting in this thread, he's gotta go, bro!".
qft

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
And this matters...how? Fool. Nobody cares about when you play friendlies. Xzax has a lot of tournament accomplishments in singles and teams. He has a lot of good money match victories. You have nothing. Why do you have nothing? You are nothing.
That may be nothing to a self-centered, narrow-minded, inconsiderate, pompous jackass such as yourself. I really think you fail to see that there is a life outside of Smash. I bet he's accomploshed more than you will have by the time your 3 times his age.

Ooo, he wouldn't have made it out of Genesis pools. Ummm, what exactly is your point?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
That may be nothing to a self-centered, narrow-minded, inconsiderate, pompous jackass such as yourself. I really think you fail to see that there is a life outside of Smash. I bet he's accomploshed more than you will have by the time your 3 times his age.

Ooo, he wouldn't have made it out of Genesis pools. Ummm, what exactly is your point?
Considering MIB is acting as though hes as good as Xzax makes Inui's points valid, when did the world outside of smash come into play.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
when did the world outside of smash come into play.
It didn't, but the matter of respect always seems to whenever Inui posts.

Whether or not he's being a ******* or just trying to troll, the fact that he throws around comments like "you are nothing" is kind of a balls personality trait on his part. Nothing to get up in arms about since he's a nobody to me, but it makes posts like TUSM's valid.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Vex has a point. Until mib actually places well in tournaments he can't say he's better then xzax and i think mib himself knows that.(Same with terrance) Like i said xzax beat snakee and easy in mm. You can't take that away from him. However inui's stupid posts with wack gifs isn't helping anything.

MIB and xzax needs to just mm and get it over with. Xzax when is the next time u can come down since u claim to have money now?

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Tsk, tsk, tsk... More trash coming from the trash.

My personality is not relevant to this discussion. MIB is trying to imply that he is on Xzax's level. His only proof is a few friendlies. Xzax is obviously far better when you look at the facts.

As for my life outside of Smash, you know nothing. There is very little point in discussing how I've held the same job for three years, get really high grades in college, have a large amount of close friendships and a good relationship with my family members, etc. You don't know me. You don't need to know me. What you need to do is keep your baseless, stupid accusations to yourself.

MIB most likely not making it out of Genesis pools is actually relevant, unlike the garbage you spewed. Xzax would have won his pool, while MIB wouldn't make it out. See what I'm saying yet?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
like i said xzax ur not that good ur 2 percent better than me cause u play mk.. and that is is.... i beat u once u beat me once the day u beat me with another character i will give u my car.... MM any day.... and like i said before ur not better than terrence wat the hell lol "TMC" all day Terrence matt corporation.. lol
If I beat you with ganon can I have your car?

GOTM

Smash Champion
Inui how come when anyone tries to insult your life outside of smash you always bring up your relationship with your family members. No one gives a ****. We aren't trying to say any of those things you said aren't true. We don't care. No one cares. Honestly if there was one person on this planet I could care less about, I wouldn't even waste that title on you, that's how much I couldn't care less about you.

You could be the smartest **** in the world, still wouldn't make any bit of difference. Hell you could be married to ****ing Megan Fox, I wouldn't give a ****. The percentage of people that like you here is abysmal. Maybe you have the most friends in the world outside of smash, but I find that very hard to believe.

How about you do yourself a favour and realize that every single post you make here is another waste of yours, and everyone else's time, because no one gives a **** about what you say, and the people that do won't even say it because no one wants to be known as the guy who "supported" Inui.

Honestly, me typing this right now I could like see you searching for all these posts about how all my points are wrong. LOL. I could so see you doing that, but now you probably won't because I just called you out on it.

Please quit life, stop being an *******, and maybe gain a little bit of respect for anyone outside of yourself and then people might quit being an *** to you. And if you say YOU don't care about anyone here, think about that before you take so strongly to everyone's comments. If you truly didn't, you would just stfu. Honestly, the same should go for me, but I haven't wrote one of these before so I felt like I would take one 5 minute chunk out of my life to tell you this.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I see no reason to address the mindless ramblings of someone that knows nothing. Just keep in mind that you are nobody, and I am not. Popularity contests...are so middle school. You are apparently stuck in 2006-2007, both in mindset and skill.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Honestly, me typing this right now I could like see you searching for all these posts about how all my points are wrong. LOL. I could so see you doing that, but now you probably won't because I just called you out on it.

I see no reason to address the mindless ramblings of someone that knows nothing.
Point: GOTM

Also, you seem to think a lot of people are nobodies. Who do you consider somebodies?

Awaits list of crewmates and other Brawl players....

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Point: GOTM

Also, you seem to think a lot of people are nobodies. Who do you consider somebodies?

Not quite. He said I'd actually search for posts and try to counter his baseless arguments, which I did not.

Somebodies? Top players. People in leadership positions. Hosts. Active players that make a difference in the community. GOTM is none of those. I am all of them.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Inui a top player? I think that's up for debate. You just said yourself you skipped entering singles in a tournament. If you were a top player why skip out on a chance to win money. Money winners are top players. Otherwise your above average, not top.

You lead a crew that everyone hates. People love for your crew to show up to things so they can all talk trash and you and try and beat you because they hate you so much. I have never seen so much hate for any crew in my life. How can you even credit a leader of that type of a thing as a positive.

I'm hosting a tournament in September, and have helped host TOS events as well. And guess what, the people that come to my tourney, they won't hate me.

Difference in the community? What difference have you made besides giving the entire community someone to hate.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Who do you consider somebodies?

Somebodies? Top players. People in leadership positions. Hosts. Active players that make a difference in the community.
Lol. Really? Get more out of your life, please.

You know what? I don't hate Inui. His posts amuse me.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui a top player? I think that's up for debate. You just said yourself you skipped entering singles in a tournament. If you were a top player why skip out on a chance to win money. Money winners are top players. Otherwise your above average, not top.

Singles is boring. I made more money than everyone there but Atomsk.

http://allisbrawl.com/medals.aspx?id=4424

There's some evidence. Evidence is everything in this courtroom. Prove I'm not a top player.

You lead a crew that everyone hates. People love for your crew to show up to things so they can all talk trash and you and try and beat you because they hate you so much. I have never seen so much hate for any crew in my life. How can you even credit a leader of that type of a thing as a positive.

Despite your meaningless words, Enemy Controller has been growing in popularity. Many players wish to join us. I've had to turn down so many recently.

Points like these just show that you're so ignorant these days.

I'm hosting a tournament in September, and have helped host TOS events as well. And guess what, the people that come to my tourney, they won't hate me.

I don't care if they hate me. I am the lifeblood of NJ. They respect me as the leader the state regardless of their personal hate. And you know what? Only those that don't know me actually hate me. But, you wouldn't know this. The only thing that matches your stupidity is your vast ignorance.

Difference in the community? What difference have you made besides giving the entire community someone to hate.

I am the most frequent host in NJ. I lead a large and powerful crew. I have many actual friendships in this community. I am in the SBR. I make a huge difference, despite your words saying otherwise. Present evidence that somehow disproves my claims.

Top Bottom