• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SWF Tier List v8

Player-1

Smash Legend
Part of my job is being done correctly then. Don't get mad at me. It's not my fault the community is brain dead.This all could have ended very easily. You people have 2 options.

1. admit you was wrong. Peach is a good character, which is the point I am defending. Not here being the oh mighty one. She is just good. Thats it. Admit you was wrong and actually be serious about this and this is over. I would never have to do something like this again. The only time I would have to post is to correct small info that is not a big deal, and I just leave as usual. Or answer questions on Peach. But that would mean admitting that.........Dark.Pch was right!?! omg you would just die if you was to admit something like that. You just can't EVER SEE YOURSELF DOING THAT. this long war would end and this does not have to happen again.

Or

2. The community admits how dumb they are for struggling against a bad character for years. How lazy, bias thinkers they are. only care what matters to them. Full of BS. Bad players.

So what is it gonna be to finally end this. And I am being so serious here.

or option 3: peach is bad

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Or

Have my own opinion and say that Peach is a bad character. I'm waiting for the "you're dumb because you don't agree with me"response or anythig along that correlation.

Now I'm done.
You that that one post ago and now you come at me again. You guys just love me so much.

I don't lose to Peach, so can I say she's bad? <3
Sure. You still struggle against one so it's cool. Just shows me you are bad at this game like the rest.

or option 3: peach is bad
That is covered in option 2. which means you are a bad player. You guys just can't admit this. Im so loving this **** right now.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Which Peach do I struggle against?
You mean not destroying the Peaches I play?
I don't destroy anybody in my area who's good, that doesn't make their characters better.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
It's like a bumblebee caught in your living room; if you refuse to acknowledge its presence and decide to just leave it be, it will leave us alone and depart on its own eventually.

(Find something else to talk about and start on that topic)

FourStar

Smash Ace
You that that one post ago and now you come at me again. You guys just love me so much.

Sure. You still struggle against one so it's cool. Just shows me you are bad at this game like the rest.

That is covered in option 2. which means you are a bad player. You guys just can't admit this. Im so loving this **** right now.
dude ok just shut the **** up already. peach is **** and accept it. if it isn't MK then everyone else is ****

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i have an idea. lets talk about how bad pit is.

its great because its a new topic, but at the same time its about a character who is just as bad, just as under repped and just as feminine as peach. Everybody wins!

seriously though. pit. hes not good. he as far as I can tell has easily the worst rep in all of mid tier. I can only think of 6 players that have been really good with him, ever. Cyve, Masashi, Earth, Koolaid, that west coast guy who plays rob. and that one guy who won one tournament in Florida.

In the current ruleset that nerfs all planking instead of just MKs pit is really below average.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Prince Ramen wasn't good.
Danny was good. Back before the fancy LGL he double 3-stocked me in tournament.
**** sucked.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
how can I be a bad player when I have this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7HDoR3khPI

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4Z8ShCgIms

your logic is null and void therefore peach is a bad char.
You don't get it. I don't care what you have. I am not agreeing she is a good character. I am on your side. But if she is bad, then you are not very smart as a player for losing and getting timed out by just a bad character. Get it now?

Which Peach do I struggle against?
You mean not destroying the Peaches I play?
I don't destroy anybody in my area who's good, that doesn't make their characters better.
Sorry, this is not good enough as a defense

dude ok just shut the **** up already. peach is **** and accept it. if it isn't MK then everyone else is ****
Hahahahaha! you mad bro? Pathetic. Over this na na na na naaaaaaaaa! Come make me and get mad some more for being one of the slow necks in this community.

And I also should have been more clear. My options only go out to the smash goverment (BBR). The rest of the community won't matter cause they just a bunch of meatriders. And some new random will pop up talking garbage.

I'll even throw in a lil twist. if the smash goverment seriously SERIOUSLY picks number 1, I have to be consistent in tournaments I go too. I have to place at the levels I am defending my character. If i fail to do this, I will surrender, and I will admit that you guys were seriously right. And I was wrong this whole time. And with that, I can no longer think or say Peach is as good as I think. I lost my rights to debate on her. And if I do I will take any punishment you can think off. There will also be a set about of time for this.

I don't care what cry babies like the one above me say. The words that will matter are the ones with me and you. Around this time, no Peach results will affect this challenge. I don't care if Peach was beating all the top MK. That will not make her good. It's all based on what I do since I am the only one fighting here as usual. And this is coming form a player who places like crap in nearly all tournaments he goes too with the character he is defending. So this should be an easy win for you right with a player such as me doing this?

And I am being totally serious. You guys let me know what it is gonna be. And this can be done with.

Player-1

Smash Legend
You don't get it. I don't care what you have. I am not agreeing she is a good character. I am on your side. But if she is bad, then you are not very smart as a player for losing and getting timed out by just a bad character. Get it now?
i don't get it because diddy is a worse char

Cassio

Smash Master
Silly Kyle might not live in the strongest state but he has travelled to SoCal and Socal has travelled to AZ, he can definitely make a strong case for being second best peach. Also Slayerz is from Socal and has racked up some really impressive wins with peach in the last year that could definitely separate him as best, though occasionally he will also use ZSS. Slayerz is supposed to be about 7th on the Socal PR if we'd stop being lazy and make one.
and for the record, when it comes to mid tier, theres like 10 characters there and they all for the purposes of this thread, have the same amount of viability. Which is not much. You could literally put all the characters in that tier in any order and make a solid case for it. Theyre all really average. if you want to say one is really good, theyre all really good, if you want to say one is garbage than theyre all garbage. When you strip off all the hyperbole and excessivenes, none of these characters are going to make it through a bracket stacked with mks, olimars, ICs, and Falcos on their own.
I kind of agree with this, but I also think Sonic stands the best chance of covering his weaknesses in the hands of a smart player and his MUs vs relevant characters just seem more impressive overall.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i don't get it because diddy is a worse char
That's the best thing you can come up with to defend yourself and not sound dumb? heh-heh heh, typical. Anyway I am going to work. So you guys are free form me for a few hours. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!?! BBR, look at my offer and tell me how we gonna do this. Or else I will keep debating for times to come as usual. Sorry, I'm not giving up this war. Really when I am exposing the warriors. Just to get this over with, let me know by the time I get back. And we will do lunch.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I kind of agree with this, but I also think Sonic stands the best chance of covering his weaknesses in the hands of a smart player and his MUs vs relevant characters just seem more impressive overall.
Mobility makes up for a lot in brawl, definitely agree here.

A fast Ganon would be much scarier lol

Player-1

Smash Legend
That's the best thing you can come up with to defend yourself and not sound dumb? heh-heh heh, typical. Anyway I am going to work. So you guys are free form me for a few hours. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!?! BBR, look at my offer and tell me how we gonna do this. Or else I will keep debating for times to come as usual. Sorry, I'm not giving up this war. Really when I am exposing the warriors. Just to get this over with, let me know by the time I get back. And we will do lunch.

IDK it sounds about the same as what you're doing except saying peach is a good char

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
NR, does that mean you are agreeing with me in that Pit is bad, say, lower end of mid tier?
Yeah, I think Pit's bad.
Just like I was the first loud advocate of Luigi being low-tier trash, I think I was the first loud person saying Pit's barely better than low-tier.
Right around where Peach should be. :awesome:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yeah, I think Pit's bad.
Just like I was the first loud advocate of Luigi being low-tier trash, I think I was the first loud person saying Pit's barely better than low-tier.
Right around where Peach should be. :awesome:
ok, heres an actually interesting topic.

As far as I can tell, youre actually saying luigi is really really bad because he doesn't really have enough range or mobility to mitigate the fact that he functionally cant punish anything spaced properly on shield, right?

now for a mid range zoning character like ZSS, I can see how this would be a crippling debilitating weakness. but is it really that bad for him across the entire board of characters? against other character that dont have that kind of range advantage that she does on him. i would think his crazy combos and kill power would get much more time to shine. thus showing that hes not really that bad, but just has a few bad faults that specific characters can take advantage of.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
ok, heres an actually interesting topic.

As far as I can tell, youre actually saying luigi is really really bad because he doesn't really have enough range or mobility to mitigate the fact that he functionally cant punish anything spaced properly on shield, right?

now for a mid range zoning character like ZSS, I can see how this would be a crippling debilitating weakness. but is it really that bad for him across the entire board of characters? against other character that dont have that kind of range advantage that she does on him. i would think his crazy combos and kill power would get much more time to shine. thus showing that hes not really that bad, but just has a few bad faults that specific characters can take advantage of.
Part of my bias is probably because that MU is hilarious.
I think part of it is also because most characters have at least one move that can keep Luigi out.
Also, Luigi combos don't really exist.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I think people (myself included) tend to accidentally look at a character from their own character's point of view, cuz that's the light we see them in most of the time.

Also, Luigi combos are real. >_>

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
luigi actually afaik does have a pretty good matchup with pikachu.

and yo, stfu fourstar, youre the one that was crying for a new topic. And were all tired of you anyway

SoulPech

Smash Master
Talking about the tier list?
Pshaw, that's for squares.
You play a circle, so you can't actually do it.
LOL
NO character in this game is a Square though, unless you count Pika's tail, but that's a debatable rectangle or at least many rectangles. You're right though...MK, Puff, and Wario are all Circles.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't think Luigi is low tier, but he sure as hell dances a fine line between mid and low.
Legendary post above mine.:applejack:

Top Bottom