• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SWF Tier List v8

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. Holy f--- This guy, comes out of know where with all this and I did not even say much. I don't recall being a jerk to you. I don't recall being cocky and dishing stuff like this too you. And you just come out of no where with this?

I think I am too nice. I try to be cool with everyone. But I just can't do that. I really can't in this community. Someone is just gonna take me for granted. You know **** is real when freaking Peach players get at me. and we on the same team. I think it is time I actually not let this slide anymore and give myself the credit people in my region been telling me for a while to give. Have a lil faith in myself and not put myself down so much. I think I will start today. Time to bring back the Dark.Pch of 08.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wanna play this game with me? let's go, I'll rip you a new one real quick. First off fool, you play in a state that is not good. And you think you hawt stuff cause of it? I get mopped as well as do decent in one of the best regions in this here USA. You do good is a weak state. And cause of that, you think you are so much better? Play in a strong area and get those same results.

The people don't know how to deal with your Dair>dair pressure. It's so simple. People can uptilt that crap. OoS. Yet your opponents just wanna side step or roll out the way. getting know where. You have no fundamentals of a fighting game. You just do stuff like the rest of the community and hope it works. And it does. Cause people don't freaking think. You are getting zoned out in the air. Characters shut your air game down, and you wanna force your way in with a freaking 16 frame move from deep. People evade your pressure in certain ways and you don't adapt to it. You don't bait and set up roll punishes. You just freaking dair 24/7 and people losing to this stuff. You beat bad players. And cause of this, that makes you good? Thats all it takes? Ok, Let me go to the state of MS, and beat the players there, and win a few tournies. Oh snap, guess Im a top Peach now. You got some competition now dude.

"oh snap I don't know how to deal with these dairs! Billy, this guy is too freaking good Best peach!" Also remember this you ingrate. I was the person that taught you this character to begin with. You came to me and I helped you out. And look at the thanks I get. Something like this I would take from Illmatic cause of where he plays. But you? AZ? The the hell out of here with this.

Also genius, The reason i don't like to be compared to others with praise or insults is cause we don't play in the same area. if we lived in the same place where we attend the same tournies, then it can be tested and proven who is better. That's the correct way to do things. Not this "I do well in a weak state while you do poorly in one of the best regions" Me and Illmatic played at the same tourny. And one of the hardest in brawl history. he outplaces me by a spot. i actually gave it to him that he is better cause of that. I did not win a game in bracket, he did. This has not happen with you and me. That's why I don't say anything on this matter when brought up. Why I don't care for it. See how dumb you are?

But since you wanted to come at me for w/e reason. I though I just state my peace.

Team Dark.Pch, Seagull, where you at? Let's freaking go! Now I am freaking hype.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
There was a time when Illmatic was crowned the best Peach, but I can guarantee you that's no longer the case. SlayerZ is the best Peach now
Llod>SlayerZ.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. Holy f--- This guy, comes out of know where with all this and I did not even say much. I don't recall being a jerk to you. I don't recall being cocky and dishing stuff like this too you. And you just come out of no where with this?

I think I am too nice. I try to be cool with everyone. But I just can't do that. I really can't in this community. Someone is just gonna take me for granted. You know **** is real when freaking Peach players get at me. and we on the same team. I think it is time I actually not let this slide anymore and give myself the credit people in my region been telling me for a while to give. Have a lil faith in myself and not put myself down so much. I think I will start today. Time to bring back the Dark.Pch of 08.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wanna play this game with me? let's go, I'll rip you a new one real quick. First off fool, you play in a state that is not good. And you think you hawt stuff cause of it? I get mopped as well as do decent in one of the best regions in this here USA. You do good is a weak state. And cause of that, you think you are so much better? Play in a strong area and get those same results.

The people don't know how to deal with your Dair>dair pressure. It's so simple. People can uptilt that crap. OoS. Yet your opponents just wanna side step or roll out the way. getting know where. You have no fundamentals of a fighting game. You just do stuff like the rest of the community and hope it works. And it does. Cause people don't freaking think. You are getting zoned out in the air. Characters shut your air game down, and you wanna force your way in with a freaking 16 frame move from deep. People evade your pressure in certain ways and you don't adapt to it. You don't bait and set up roll punishes. You just freaking dair 24/7 and people losing to this stuff. You beat bad players. And cause of this, that makes you good? Thats all it takes? Ok, Let me go to the state of MS, and beat the players there, and win a few tournies. Oh snap, guess Im a top Peach now. You got some competition now dude.

"oh snap I don't know how to deal with these dairs! Billy, this guy is too freaking good Best peach!" Also remember this you ingrate. I was the person that taught you this character to begin with. You came to me and I helped you out. And look at the thanks I get. Something like this I would take from Illmatic cause of where he plays. But you? AZ? The the hell out of here with this.

Also genius, The reason i don't like to be compared to others with praise or insults is cause we don't play in the same area. if we lived in the same place where we attend the same tournies, then it can be tested and proven who is better. That's the correct way to do things. Not this "I do well in a weak state while you do poorly in one of the best regions" Me and Illmatic played at the same tourny. And one of the hardest in brawl history. he outplaces me by a spot. i actually gave it to him that he is better cause of that. I did not win a game in bracket, he did. This has not happen with you and me. That's why I don't say anything on this matter when brought up. Why I don't care for it. See how dumb you are?

But since you wanted to come at me for w/e reason. I though I just state my peace.

Team Dark.Pch, Seagull, where you at? Let's freaking go! Now I am freaking hype.
#TeamDark.Pch
:018:

Jabejazz

Smash Ace
NNID
jabejazz
3DS FC
2079-8507-3496
What will be Silly Kyle's rebuttal?
Will Dekillsage be finally done with us?
Is Sonic going as fast as people think?
John Madden?

Answers to this, and even more, next week on

We hate the v-8

Bobwithlobsters

Smash Journeyman
would it be possible to stop with the pissing contest. Honestly everyone just keeps insulting dark.pch and then he raises to the bait and this crap keeps on going... people really need to stop the ad hominem attacks on each other and get back to discussing actual things like CHARECTER results and mu's instead of this silly pissing match. Dark.Pch, I may not agree with all of your charecter walls of text but they are way better and actually useful unlike this argument you are in. I would let it slide and go back to your analytical analysis of characters and mu's.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
would it be possible to stop with the pissing contest. Honestly everyone just keeps insulting dark.pch and then he raises to the bait and this crap keeps on going... people really need to stop the ad hominem attacks on each other and get back to discussing actual things like CHARECTER results and mu's instead of this silly (Kyle) pissing match. Dark.Pch, I may not agree with all of your charecter walls of text but they are way better and actually useful unlike this argument you are in. I would let it slide and go back to your analytical analysis of characters and mu's.
minor fix.

SoulPech

Smash Master
There's gonna be this hype build-up about who plays the best with a bad character, but all it is is estrogen being released with a pointless ***** fight over the Internet.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
would it be possible to stop with the pissing contest. Honestly everyone just keeps insulting dark.pch and then he raises to the bait and this crap keeps on going... people really need to stop the ad hominem attacks on each other and get back to discussing actual things like CHARECTER results and mu's instead of this silly pissing match. Dark.Pch, I may not agree with all of your charecter walls of text but they are way better and actually useful unlike this argument you are in. I would let it slide and go back to your analytical analysis of characters and mu's.

I usually would let this one slide. said I did not care and tried not to get into it with him. He kept pushing my buttons. I decided to dish heat cause he came at me super hard for no reason. As well as alot of people I am the one and only, Dark.Pch. I knew I was famous but good god. All of this from the community for someone like me? Heh-heh heh *flicks hair* The only Peach player with no limts and no exceptions. Tell your friends about me.

But I agree with you here. Back to make people looking like fools with my garbage character. :denzel:

SoulPech

Smash Master
I usually would let this one slide. said I did not care and tried not to get into it with him. He kept pushing my buttons. I decided to dish heat cause he came at me super hard for no reason. As well as alot of people I am the one and only, Dark.Pch. I knew I was famous but good god. All of this from the community for someone like me? Heh-heh heh *flicks hair* The only Peach player with no limts and no exceptions. Tell your friends about me.

But I agree with you here. Back to being a fool with my garbage character. :denzel:

Fixed .

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude try harder. That's the best you got? it must had been so important for you to post that and then feel good about yourself right? Was that ment to be funny? get a cheap lol? Boost your like count? You people make no sense. If I am not such a big deal why post back with crap like this? One man. No help. None to back me up. fighting these battles alone, against 1000000000000000000000000000000000 in the community. And this one man is just so important? Something that everyone wants to get a shot at?

Even when I agree with you that Peach is a garbage character, you guys still wanna get at me cause I make you look dumb with a trash character. Something not right. I'm sorry you guys aren't that smart to let peach players get away with the stuff they do and struggle. It's not my fault. Just playing the game. And your defense is.......well nothing. Just weak comments.

Also this garbage character does well against characters like IC,olimar and diddy? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
dark peach must type like 100 words per minute in order to be able to type so much consistently in every post.

dude needs to take a tip from Nick Riddle and learn how to condense his thoughts a little bit.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
hmm... i guess he doesnt think much then.

I kinda want to make a flowchart for Nick Riddles thoughts now.

The middle would just be a giant bubble that every path ends up arrowing back to that says "Im kinda the best in the world."

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
hmm... i guess he doesnt think much then.

I kinda want to make a flowchart for Nick Riddles thoughts now.

The middle would just be a giant bubble that every path ends up arrowing back to that says "Im kinda the best in the world."
It's like you're in my head.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Silly Kyle's better than DP, and is probably on or a bit beyond Illmatic's level in his prime. :applejack:

Player-1

Smash Legend
So what that makes you? You got timed out by a bad character. A garbage character timed you out. a match up you win. With a high tier.... That means you are a dumb player going by the communities words. Thanks for exposing yourself and helping prove my point.

I think I like calling peach a bad garbage character now just like the rest do in this community. Cause now peach players can make others look so stupid when thet struggle to beat us. Stuggeling to a point it looks like you righting a really good character. Every match we have with you and people have a hard time, we get to laugh and go on about how dumb the community is. And you can't say I am insulting you. Thats not my thing. You guys are putting your own selves on blast. Like who does that. Just shows how stupid the brawl community is.

Wat? Diddy is low tier, peach is much better garbage than diddy.

Also *** u guys I'm the best peach

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

I don't need to try hard to get you to post. I just have to say Peach sucks.
Yea, cause I get off at making people who think like you look dumb.

What? Hold up brother. Word on the smash streets, Diddy beats Peach. Diddy is a high tier character based on the tier list. While my character is ass. And you lost to one. Not only that, got timed out by one. Something is not right here. Are you sure? Cause thats not what the front page says.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

I don't need to try hard to get you to post. I just have to say Peach sucks.

What? Hold up brother. Word on the smash streets, Diddy beats Peach. Diddy is a high tier character based on the tier list. While my character is ass. And you lost to one. Not only that, got timed out by one. Something is not right here. Are you sure? Cause thats not what the front page says.

FourStar

Smash Ace

What? Hold up brother. Word on the smash streets, Diddy beats Peach. Diddy is a high tier character based on the tier list. While my character is ***. And you lost to one. Not only that, got timed out by one. Something is not right here. Are you sure? Cause thats not what the front page says.
please give up..... no one wants to hear it anymore

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lol the insults. "you don't agree with me or make fun of me, then you're dumb." Love that logic.

Get baited Pch. I'm out xD
What? There is no bait. The hell? Oh man you guys

please give up..... no one wants to hear it anymore
Then stop responding to me and let me do my job as a member of this community. You and everyone else can simple ignore me. Yet you choose not to, then cry about it just like in your post. I must be important. What I say holds truth. You guys really make this too easy for me.

FourStar

Smash Ace
What? There is no bait. The hell? Oh man you guys

Then stop responding to me and let me do my job as a member of this community. You and everyone else can simple ignore me. Yet you choose not to, then try about it just like in your post. I must be important. What I say holds truth. You guys really make this too easy for me.
kinda hard to talk about anything when you are the one spamming this thread

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It is quite easy. And has been done many times. A person just randomly brings up another character while I do my thing and people talk about that. it has happen too many times. So I am not trying to hear that. I guess the subject of a bad character making you all look and sound dumb much have struck a core to a point everyone wants to get at me.

Player-1

Smash Legend

What? Hold up brother. Word on the smash streets, Diddy beats Peach. Diddy is a high tier character based on the tier list. While my character is ***. And you lost to one. Not only that, got timed out by one. Something is not right here. Are you sure? Cause thats not what the front page says.

I am positive diddy is a low tier char

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
LOL im annoyed instead
Part of my job is being done correctly then. Don't get mad at me. It's not my fault the community is brain dead.This all could have ended very easily. You people have 2 options.

1. admit you was wrong. Peach is a good character, which is the point I am defending. Not here being the oh mighty one. She is just good. Thats it. Admit you was wrong and actually be serious about this and this is over. I would never have to do something like this again. The only time I would have to post is to correct small info that is not a big deal, and I just leave as usual. Or answer questions on Peach. But that would mean admitting that.........Dark.Pch was right!?! omg you would just die if you was to admit something like that. You just can't EVER SEE YOURSELF DOING THAT. this long war would end and this does not have to happen again.

Or

2. The community admits how dumb they are for struggling against a bad character for years. How lazy, bias thinkers they are. only care what matters to them. Full of BS. Bad players.

So what is it gonna be to finally end this. And I am being so serious here.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Or

Have my own opinion and say that Peach is a bad character. I'm waiting for the "you're dumb because you don't agree with me"response or anythig along that correlation.

Now I'm done.

Top Bottom