• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SWF Tier List v8

Jabejazz

Smash Ace
NNID
jabejazz
3DS FC
2079-8507-3496
Luigi has a +4 MU on Peach, Snake, Sonic, ZSS, Pikachu, Diddy and TripleD.
Now that we got the character bias out of the way, we can discuss how Luigi fares against the rest of the cast.

Luigi has a +4 MU on Peach, Snake, Sonic, ZSS, Pikachu, Diddy and TripleD.
Now that we got the character bias out of the way, we can discuss how Luigi fares against the rest of the cast.
Don't forget these are against all the characters you played against only a couple times each.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yea iono, I get the feelings Illmatic is still better than all of you even though he quit.

I'd love to be wrong on that. Peach is one of my favorite characters to watch, so I'd be happy to see another pro step into the spotlight with her.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
All :peach:s are bad in comparison to Llod. I'll always say that as someone who has played him in person. His option select and control is just amazing.

I've played and beaten almost every :peach: before. I'm going to list the ones I've played in order (Not counting Dark.Pch since I've never played him in a MM or tourney setting):

Top Tier:
1. Llod
2. Nicole
Bubble Butt Bottom Taking Tier:
3. SlayerZ
4. Vinnie
5. Excel Zero
BJ Tier:
6. Kyon
7. King Beef
HJ Tier:
8. SSR

:018:

Tesh

Smash Hero
You know more then me? I can give you 5 questions about Peach and I bet you would not be able to answer a single one. I taught you this character fool. You came to me fool. Screw 5 questions, ten question on Peach. And I bet you, you would not get a single one correct. You know more about Peach then me? You don't come close to knowing 50% scrub.

And when I said your name I clearly said that people say you are better then me. You somehow took this to heart, and decided to let your dumb ego come out to get at me cause you took something the wrong way. Like a typical stupid human. Thats why I hate people. So stupid and selfish Even after your post I played it cool and chill. I did not even insulted you. Your next post, you went super hard. That's when I decided to take off the gloves.

And I love how you try to get at me. The man who taught your dumb self this character. What have YOU done? Who have you beat that was worthy of some stuff. Show me something? You play in a weak state and don't do hawt. MLG Dallas, you got bopped. You only place high in AZ, a weak state. Thats all you have going for yourself. Think about it. Seriously think about it. And that's where your hype comes from. Thats why these brain dead people in this community as of now are hyping you up and liking your post. You don't do nothing. Stop coming at me so hard like you being on some jebus ****. Cause you are not. You got butt hurt for the wrong reason and now trying to get at me to make yourself look good.

Put your damm money where your mouth is. I will give you 100 dolloars if I gave you ten legit Peach questions and you answer them all correctly. Not only will I do this, I will quit this game. And this is word..WORD to my brother, my own brother,my best mother ****ing friend! Frankie Lugo, who past away a few years ago. I will do this. I will send you a check for 100 dollars, admit you are infront of everyone. I'll even make a video of me saying this,that you are way better then me, and then banish myself from the smash community. Word on my damm bro.

You wanna talk tough cause you think you hawt stuff and stupid people in the community hype you up? Enough of this then. Fight your own battles like i do. ****ing show me something. Prove you are better. Prove you know more then me, the mother****ing peachipidiea! And if you fail, you admit what a weak scubbag you are and you just full of BS hype cause the only thing you can ever do to look good is place in a weak state! Then GTFO out the smash community.

Freaking come at me you pink *****!
Yo come money match me at WHOBO. You seriously gonna wager money on **** he could just google?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Don't you get last place or close to last in your region though?
I know it's NY/NJ, but still...
Yea I do quite a bit. And yet he still does not know more then me nor is he smarter then me. So what does that say about this fool. See now I am freaking hype I am on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrre! Now I am seriously motivated to play this game and bring back the 09 DP. I'm playing this game non stop. I'm gonna breath brawl. Eat brawl, **** brawl. brawl brawl brawl! Best trash ass game ever! I wanna play some brawl!

Let's go, DP in the building. Crossfire 2morrow? The kid is going in. Getting that good sleep, eating my heatlhy god like breakfest, Then gonna take my ignorant ways to L.I. It's done, now for the first time in years, I actually gonna make my goal, best Peach! Everybody getting blown off the damm Peach map. Game came out, I started the walk with Peach. I started a revolution. Uncle Peach! Teaching and helping peach players all over the MOTHER. ****ING. GLOBE!! Till this day, people still come to me! MEEEEEEE!! Not Kyle, Dark mother ****ing peach! people don't give 2 ****s about him.

People meat ride and hype kyle up. boost this fools ego. Help him fight his battles. Me? Read my damm sig. Lone warrior. My damm region don't ever hype me up. Don't back me up in my battles. And I am cvool with my region. people love and want the DP. I fight my own fights. 10000000000000000000 against one. bring it! And at the end of the day. I bring in crappy results, and still get so much damm respect from my region and other smash players around the world. More then Kyle can even imagine. Daily I get message of this sort of thing. Day by freaking day! Cause it is not about hype, it is not about damm ego, its not about BS fame. it's about alot of things I have done, realize and aided to the people of this community, Peach player or not. That inspiration. The determination. Getting put down time and time again. gang up by the community time and time again. Going through many hard and embarrassing times. And yet I still stand up strong on my 2 feet and go at it again. No matter the harsh and stupid comments I get. I'm still fighting.

And Not just for me. The others in the community as well that share the same passion and determination as I do. help improve a character so she can be more fun to use and less of a struggle to win with. Have a good time and not take **** from anyone. People need to learn some respect from their sensei's and 4 fathers from back in the day with me, Edreese, excel, praxis kos-mos, the diddy killer, Bones. freak that, throw Nicoles name in there. Cause she was with us back in the day as well. we taught and set the path back down for new born burns like kyle. freaking ingrate. Damm kids appreciate nothing.

Man, screw this thread, screw the tier list. Screw the match up chart, the hell with the smash goverment. screw the stupid people in the community. Dark.Pch 2013, **** is real. Team Dark.Pch Seagull where you at? Sage, where the kappas? Team W all day. Ignorant gaming breaking the rules. We don't give a **** about nuthin! DP 09 coming back from the grave. House of 3000! Dark.Pch is back! Peach players, Uncle Peach is back! The only peach player with no limits and no exceptions. Let it Be known! Tell your friends about me

**** this im going to sleep. Crossfire 2! Freaking hype! Lets go! MMMMMMM!!! \w/ -.- \w/

Tesh

Smash Hero
"I put in work and its all for the kids, but these cats done forgot what work is"
~DMX

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I've read all these past few pages.
Why the **** do you guys need to be a moderation nightmare?

You know nothing positive is going to come from arguing with DP. You can't expect a person of completely different logical standards to be arguable with.
You can argue until you're blue in the face. Or troll.
x^2 = -1
> logic 1: Can't do square root of -1, ******. rage rage rage
> logic 2: HOW COME YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND 'i' depressed proprietor?
> logic 3 how come you baddies don't understand its ±i not just i, dumb asses. (± = POWER SHIELDING EVERYTHING, btw)

If a person is incapable of building logic then there's no point yelling at them about their illogical tangents. We all know by now he's never going to get past the square root of -1. So please stop wasting everyone's time/spamming the topic and getting into pissing contests.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I deal with bipolar, fallible persons all day every day. It can't be (easily) helped nor changed. Then I get to read everyone kicking and spitting at them on the internet and it frustrates me. At the same time, I know it's human nature to do that type of thing, but it's still sad.

Moderation nightmare is quite true. Reason I stopped being a moderator is to better enjoy the stuff without having to worry about it.

Out of curiosity, where would squirtle, ivysaur, and charizard place independently on this tier list? Often times I hear quotations of squirtle (high), ivysaur (low), charizard (mid), but oddly enough the three of them together gets placed into pretty much low tier.

philbobjoe

Smash Journeyman
I think part of the issue is you have to use all three due to switching at death and fatigue etc. I would be very interested in how PT did in a 2-stock ruleset where you could just use the two that do the best.

Oh, right. I forgot about the decay they end up facing. Another drawback for them. Although, I am not really sure how badly the decay ends up affecting only squirtle.

Player-1

Smash Legend
You know more then than me? I can give you 5 questions about Peach and I'll bet you would not be able to answer a single one. I taught you this character fool. You came to me fool. Screw 5 questions, ten question on Peach. And remove the period, lowercase and I bet you, you would not get a single one correct. You know more about Peach then than me? You don't come close to knowing 50% scrub.

And when I said your name I clearly said that people say you are better then than me. You somehow took this to heart, and decided to let your dumb ego come out to get at me cause because you took something the wrong way. take away the period and add a comma Like a typical stupid human. Thats That's why I hate people. take away the period and add a comma So stupid and selfish. Even after your post I played it cool and chill. I did not even insulted insult you. Your next post, you went super hard. That's when I decided to take off the gloves.

And I love how you try to get at me. The man who taught your dumb self this character. What have YOU done? Who have you beat that was worthy of some stuff. Show me something?. You play in a weak state and don't do hawt hot. MLG Dallas, you got bopped. You only place high in AZ, a weak state. Thats That's all you have going for yourself. Think about it. Seriously think about it. And that's where your hype comes from. Thats That's why these brain dead people in this community as of now are hyping you up and liking your post. You don't do nothing anything. Stop coming at me so hard like you being on some jebus **** what?. Cause Because you are not. You got butt hurt for the wrong reason and now you're trying to get at me to make yourself look good.

Put your damm damn money where your mouth is. I will give you 100 dolloars dollars if I gave give you ten legit Peach questions and you answer them all correctly. Not only will I do this, I will quit this game. And this is word.. why are there two periods here? WORD to my brother, my own brother,my best mother ****ing friend what?! Frankie Lugo, who past passed away a few years ago. I will do this. I will send you a check for 100 dollars, admit you are infront in front of everyone. I'll even make a video of me saying this,that you are way better then me, and then banish myself from the smash community. Word on my damm damn bro.

You wanna talk tough cause because you think you are hawt hot stuff and stupid people in the community hype you up? Enough of this then. Fight your own battles like i I do. ****ing show me something. Prove you are better. Prove you know more then than me, the mother****ing peachipidiea! And if you fail, you admit what a weak scubbag I think you mean scumbag? you are and you are just full of BS hype cause because the only thing you can ever do to look good is place in a weak state! Then GTFO out the smash community.

Freaking come at me you pink *****!
I don't even want to start on comma usage.

Top Bottom