• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SWF Matchup Chart v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Fullhop reverse Fair, it will hit an unaware opponent in the ground (probably a gimmick against spotdodge-happy people).

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
There's an error with Zelda vs Samus.
It says -1 on Zelda's end but -2 on Samus's end.

Though really like 1/3rd of her match ups are erroneous and you guys did a pretty bad terrible on it,
but in terms of consistency the Samus/Zelda one is wrong.

I need a good kii,
someone be a dear and post who was on the Zelda panel.
I was B& when yall made this new mess chart.
Dat troll post

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
All I'm saying is that Wolf can hit his opponent with fair without having to face his way.

:059:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I agree Wolf is broken
Teleports through the stage has no lag flies through the air invincible landings

Ban wolf imo

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
But Ted can do a trick where Wario chaingrabs all characters up to 9001% and finish them with a fully charged Fsmash but only Ted can do it everyone else can't.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
What character 0 to deaths :wolf: besides :popo: from a grab?

:018:

:dedede: - smallstep CG > ledge infinite CG > dtilt at the ledge

:pikachu2: - dthrow x3 > pummel > dthrow until 100% or some crap > guaranteed footstool > QAL > charged smash

That's it. Too bad (afaik) none of the D3s know the ledge infinite and none of the Pikachus are consistent with the footstool > QAL.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
:dedede: - smallstep CG > ledge infinite CG > dtilt at the ledge

:pikachu2: - dthrow x3 > pummel > dthrow until 100% or some crap > guaranteed footstool > QAL > charged smash

That's it. Too bad (afaik) none of the D3s know the ledge infinite and none of the Pikachus are consistent with the footstool > QAL.

I love that you're posting like me with the character icons.

Also, the reason I posted what I did above is because the infinites :dedede:/:pikachu2: do never happen outside of theory. I've never been ledge infinited. I've been cg'd on the ledge maybe 3-4 times and then they mess it up. I've never been QAC locked from the dthrow at 100%. Sure, I could include that they infinite :wolf: or 0 to death him, but it never happens...

:018:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
^ agreed with you on that much. While the infinites exist, nobody in the current metagame does them so it's essentially a non-issue for the time being.

| Big D |

Smash Master
So about that D3 infinite on Wolf...

In order for it to work the dthrow has to be somewhat fresh, basically you need to pummel in between each dthrow at the ledge.

So really you could mash out of it until really high percents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom