• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SWF Matchup Chart v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I don't feel like reading mad pages, all I'm saying is me and NAKAT think it's +2. NAKAT beat him solidly in tourney. "he didn't approach" johns from Seagull shouldn't matter considering 1. that's Brawl and 2. he kept talking about how godly lasers were.

December Seagull asked to play me in some matches to see how the MU went, and I won 5-0, I'm pretty sure none of the games were close at all. I don't want to be that guy to reference friendlies, but it's a lot more intelligent than a lot of things that people post in this thread (not talking about you Delux). Gheb is one of those people. Why does he have any authority at all? The only thing I've ever heard him doing was being ******** online.

Don't bother replying to this, me/NAKAT/9B all think Wolf loses +2. Delux may not think that because of a player v player problem. I don't care. I don't care about Wolf either. Please don't respond, because anything you say will not get read by me. Thank you and have a good day.

Edit1: TL;DR: Wolf is mediocre and ICs have a 0-death grab WITH setups. Wolf can't instantly kill nana like MK/ROB, and your whole argument is back air, he loses at least -2 so stop being so delusional.

Edit2: If people really think that we think we win cuz of the single CG, then you clearly aren't on the same page as us.

Edit3: *points at sig*

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
IDK, honey face in space too strong imo

#lasersword

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Vinnie: I'm right, you're wrong. *runs away*

And the Wolf's never once stated that their Bair > ICs.

That's all on you Vinnie.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Idk, regardless of what the MU ratio "should" be, the SoPo CG is the thing I hate most about that MU. It makes it so much harder to safely separate ICs for like the first half of Wolf's stock :(

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I am "one of those people" yet you've never met me, talked to me or know anything about me. You also called everybody who worked on the MU chart that aren't top level players "bad people".

You are one of these people, not I.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Lol wow at referencing friendlies where I approach, try weird things I don't try in tourney to see if they work, and don't camp :popo: like crazy. I don't even remember how many matches we played because you had to go play a tourney match.

Solidly losing would imply i lost by a 2 or 3 stock, which wasn't the case at all. I've played Nakat with :wolf: a total of 2 times ever...

:018:

SoulPech

Smash Master
I enjoy 1 post of "yay a MU chart" then 100 posts of "this MU chart sux this specific MU should be blah blah blah cuz I beat scrub69420 on Wifi with items" or something to that effect.

Thanks SWF

Don't worry about the haters Ish. You did what you can with what you got. You got this next year.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I still stand by my statement that Im overall pretty happy with how this turned out. Obviously I dont 100% agree with everything, but with this many MUs, no one will, and I agree with a lot more than I disagree with.

Moderate skill

Smash Apprentice
I like this MU chart, and I'm surprised at how much some of the characters moved from v8. I guess people will have to take Ike seriously now. :p

Orion*

Smash Researcher
to be fair, I could see wolf going almost even with ICs, like -1 or something if there was someone even SLIGHTLY at the level of one of the top IC mains. But theres nobody atm even slightly at that caliber, like not close at all no contest.

and Considering Nakat, Vinnie and 9B have the exact same opinion on a mu...

I would venture to just go w. that until results are proven.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Why on earth would anybody put that much effort into Wolf

The character kills himself 50% of the time he tries to recover

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Recovering with Wolf *really* isn't the problem lol.

Still, agreed that there's not much practical reason to bring Wolf (or any other character in/below his tier) to that level at this point of the metagame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom