• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

azenkid21294

Smash Rookie
wow...this is vectorman.... ummm ok.. we should all come down.. and yes meaning all of us... Mr. J. does kid around every now and then... yes.. he's most likely only kidding with me.. when he says hes better than me.. sv knows already.. how that goes... as for brian.. He most definately is...

As for Tai and Mr. J whenever you both can fight each other is when you can play and settle your argument... Although Tai I do admit.. even though Mr. J was bad in the past does not mean he hasn't improved he is most likely the biggest improved player in our region..

Priest revan.. is also right.. tai don count J out yet.. Mr J is alot better than you give him credit for.. just saying..

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
no i am enjoying the show:chuckle: let them fight cause i really don care much for our ranking cause noone else like forward and taj give a ****...think of it like this axe and tim have earned there spot on AZ top ten and thats all that matters

its good too see sv is active after getting our azzez beat down after that tourney...next tourney SV will claim melee and brawl

And so begins the uprising of SV....

At Tai ur kewl but don diss all of SV cause some of us says nothing cough(axe) can **** you and those who are cocky cough(tim) can curb stomp you so beware of the SV clan we all can hold our own in battle i am not sayin J is better but he can hold his own Cough(cheap a## peach)

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
so today me and Wired played Axe and YEAH! in brawl teams today. Me and Wired pretty much owned them. Falco/Snake vs. Kirby/Kirby. but it was fun though.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
no i am enjoying the show:chuckle: let them fight cause i really don care much for our ranking cause noone else like forward and taj give a ****...think of it like this axe and tim have earned there spot on AZ top ten and thats all that matters

its good too see sv is active after getting our azzez beat down after that tourney...next tourney SV will claim melee and brawl

And so begins the uprising of SV....

At Tai ur kewl but don diss all of SV cause some of us says nothing cough(axe) can **** you and those who are cocky cough(tim) can curb stomp you so beware of the SV clan we all can hold our own in battle i am not sayin J is better but he can hold his own Cough(cheap a## peach)
Diss all of SV? Why the hell would I do that? I know Axe and Timmy can **** me. I love those guys. Hell, I housed SV when they went to AZOTS and played with Axe for like, the whole night of the second day (that is, when Brian ****ing came back from Waffle House). Would I do that if I didn't like SV? The reason this whole argument started was because I was calling Mr. J out for saying he was better than Timmy. I know how good Jeff and Timmy are, and I'm pretty sure Mr. J isn't better than either of them.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol I like the way you think Duff0.. Read it and weep. title says it all.. lol.. but im not siding w/anyone in general.. i'm simply stating.... some facts.... *sigh* man why did brawl come out.. god i miss melee disputes like this... grrrrrrrr

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
sigh..brawl was just suppose to be melee with new characters nintendo you f@@@ed up royaly and if there is a fourth you be make it up to the serious players, don get me wrong i love to play brawl but it is to noob friendly :urg:

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Don't worry about it and yeah that's all I needed just one more thing is your mommy gonna get mad because you lost all your allowance in a money match lol

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Congratulations Tim and Jeff for claming victory over forward and taj. I can still beat you though Tim lol anyways I've been playing these Kansas people and there really cool sv would love these guys

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
(claps for mikey)still lame though lol
hope you having fun J and quit tryin to hustle people in melee :chuckle:
well i am back in town and gettin my graduation present (finally) but hey tim do you still have that capture card cause if you do i could really use it for recording matches

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Hey its an extra way to earn some cash ya know. Plus it'll shame tai when i take it from him, anyways i really miss home and playing everybody. Jeff you have a match with me when i get back got it!

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
(claps for mikey)still lame though lol
hope you having fun J and quit tryin to hustle people in melee :chuckle:
well i am back in town and gettin my graduation present (finally) but hey tim do you still have that capture card cause if you do i could really use it for recording matches
carlton i want your #1 spot. lemme know when you are ready

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey its an extra way to earn some cash ya know. Plus it'll shame tai when i take it from him, anyways i really miss home and playing everybody. Jeff you have a match with me when i get back got it!
Hm, well. I'm a cheapskate. I don't like betting money unless I'm 100% certain to win.

Or if it's against Taj.

p.s. My sources tell me that you're not better than me. They also say we're next to being even. But what the **** ever, that won't stop you from your stupid *** mindless **** talk.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol nice try mikey but no you still actually have to beat him in a set... he's saying.. (He hopes you're capable of beating him because he's getting lazy at being number one.. meaning he's not training as hard as he should be i guess give or take.. so yeah..

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Hm, well. I'm a cheapskate. I don't like betting money unless I'm 100% certain to win.

Or if it's against Taj.

p.s. My sources tell me that you're not better than me. They also say we're next to being even. But what the **** ever, that won't stop you from your stupid *** mindless **** talk.
What kind of sources are you talking about kid? Quit lying to yourself, and if your "sources" tell you we're even then you wont have a problem betting that 100 bucks dont be scared. Your so sure your better prove it, dont hide behind mindless posts here on the boards. I know im better than you if you think Tim is good and you cant beat him then your not going to beat me buddy..I do admit Axe is better he's the best in SV but Tim ummm i say were even he likes to think he's better but thats ok he knows in his smash soul Peach rocks his silly Falco...right Tim? But on the other hand Tim does win against me so it's even in my book.

After i take your money and your pride your going to also post how hard you got owned by Mr.J. and if you dont wanna mm me then how about this i want your controller after i beat you and i want you to sign it for me. lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
What kind of sources are you talking about kid? Quit lying to yourself, and if your "sources" tell you we're even then you wont have a problem betting that 100 bucks dont be scared. Your so sure your better prove it, dont hide behind mindless posts here on the boards. I know im better than you if you think Tim is good and you cant beat him then your not going to beat me buddy..I do admit Axe is better he's the best in SV but Tim ummm i say were even he likes to think he's better but thats ok he knows in his smash soul Peach rocks his silly Falco...right Tim? But on the other hand Tim does win against me so it's even in my book.

After i take your money and your pride your going to also post how hard you got owned by Mr.J. and if you dont wanna mm me then how about this i want your controller after i beat you and i want you to sign it for me. lol
Hiding behind mindless posts? You're the one doing that, buddy. I gave you my address and my phone number; I'm willing to play. If you come beat me, I'd be glad to say, "Mr. J came to my house and ***** my ****", but until then, you're just a bag of **** talk to me.

And no, I'm not giving you my black-and-clear controller. I went through hell to get it.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Hiding behind mindless posts? You're the one doing that, buddy. I gave you my address and my phone number; I'm willing to play. If you come beat me, I'd be glad to say, "Mr. J came to my house and ***** my ****", but until then, you're just a bag of **** talk to me.

And no, I'm not giving you my black-and-clear controller. I went through hell to get it.
Come on it's the least you can do for me going out of my way to shut your mouth about you being better. lol I sence a little bit of self doubt in you i gotta laugh again lololol

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
You two are so lame.. well mainly you Mr. J.. but wow. I like what Tai is doing just ignoring you because it will be hella funny if you just.. idk lose Mr. J. cuz then omfg idk you'd look so dumb..

Mr J. you're jokes are killin me they really are.. about the us thing but... it's no big.. as for Falco......i don play him too much anymore.. we should play so you can find out... when you plan on comin back?

AXE 09

Smash Master
ha, you know it man, bring it! dude, get your butt back here!!! when are you coming back? we didn't have enough matches. hahaha dang, what's going on between tai and mr. j?

hmmm... i know how mr. j plays. he's good. but tai's good too. i think it'd be an awesome match to watch, i'm really curious to see who wins. i wouldn't know who to bet my money on.

tim's gay

MELEE!!!! =D

oh btw, i'll keep training joey. apparantly on AUGUST 3RD, him and mikey are gonna play in melee to see who's the better teacher out of me and tim. tim's gonna train mikey, and i'm gonna train joey. can't wait to see how that's gonna turn out:chuckle:

oh and duffo's amazing for liking melee more than brawl =D

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol Duffo.. yeah you should've showed up at Tai's house it would've been aweosme to play with you.... and yeah.. we are gonna have that bet and mikey you better be training... as for the money match with ur snake you would owe me... 3 times worth of money matches but then again.. you did beat my sonic in a set so i guess we're even... xD

Joey. sorry keep forgetting to come by your place we will and help you out and stuff... we should all do something...

Jeff Is a Loser

and for some reason...well obvious reasons.. melee is more fun by the minute i don understand how you common folk play brawl like it's somethin to be proud of.. i don't know just sayin i guess.

as for the sv tournament ... not sure if there can be one this year but we'll see what we can do

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
ha, you know it man, bring it! dude, get your butt back here!!! when are you coming back? we didn't have enough matches. hahaha dang, what's going on between tai and mr. j?

hmmm... i know how mr. j plays. he's good. but tai's good too. i think it'd be an awesome match to watch, i'm really curious to see who wins. i wouldn't know who to bet my money on.

tim's gay

MELEE!!!! =D

oh btw, i'll keep training joey. apparantly on AUGUST 3RD, him and mikey are gonna play in melee to see who's the better teacher out of me and tim. tim's gonna train mikey, and i'm gonna train joey. can't wait to see how that's gonna turn out:chuckle:

oh and duffo's amazing for liking melee more than brawl =D
Don't know when ill coming back I think soon.

You two must be bored training some kids to play only to watch them destroy eachother and I thougt I was bad lol

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
lol Duffo.. yeah you should've showed up at Tai's house it would've been aweosme to play with you.... and yeah.. we are gonna have that bet and mikey you better be training... as for the money match with ur snake you would owe me... 3 times worth of money matches but then again.. you did beat my sonic in a set so i guess we're even... xD

Joey. sorry keep forgetting to come by your place we will and help you out and stuff... we should all do something...

Jeff Is a Loser

and for some reason...well obvious reasons.. melee is more fun by the minute i don understand how you common folk play brawl like it's somethin to be proud of.. i don't know just sayin i guess.

as for the sv tournament ... not sure if there can be one this year but we'll see what we can do
for the sv tourney, if you need a place to have it at i can host it at my house. i just need extra Wii's and maybe 1 TV

Top Bottom