• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
tight tight.
im thinking about just hosting a tourney different form the SV tourney every year. just for fun. idk ill think about it

if i do it, it'd have Brawl singles and doubles with melee friendlys, and if not enough show up then just round robin

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Good Job no really now you are first place until saturday where i will be taking my spot back so you better train mmkay? also do me a favor tell patrick that he can shut the **** up if he wants to keep his teeth cause i know you beat me but i dont need someone riding your nuts speaking for you...also he can't even beat me let alone talk crap to me:laugh: plus know i am starting to like you and joey cause you guys dont talk as much crap as you guys used to..now you will become really good with enough training though

Brawl/cause melee is no longer serious so stop crying
1. Ricochet/Axe
2. Masta Deltron/Priest Revan
3. Vectorman(sorry you whine too much lol:chuckle:JK)
4. LeaF
5.Yeah
6.Wired
7. A game cube controller
8.UpStage/patrick(these kids blows)

OOOOO and Brawl=Tiers are 4 Queers
party possibly on sat cause everyone is free

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
what's up? anyone wanna play me? I'm from SV
Who are you? Where are you?

carlton your rankings are pretty close...but Me and Jeff are serious when we are at the bottom of the rankings in Brawl.. There is nothing significant about being at the top..so we are still staying at the bottom..

sorry about whatever happened between you and Patrick seems pretty rough..

and who is uptage..

yes axe your still gay

and calabrel is chris Julian the guy who played falcon well (when you met him he did) now he plays young link

U

UpStage

Yo, it's Richard, aka, Upstage on that list Carlton just posted.

First off Carlton, take my shxt off that list. I don't play brawl competitively, in fact, I don't even own a wii. So yea, talk all the shxt you want. Cause Mikey, (*cough*Who just took your number one spot, *cough*) doesn't beat me that bad. So I doubt you could either. Though I'm not gonna waste my time playin you cause all this ****, cause *gasp* it's a f***ing videogame incase you didn't notice.

And why do you need Mikey to tell patrick that shxt. If your all big and bad, and so sure you can beat him in a fricken game, why don't you say this crap to his face? Yea, thought so.

God, gettin me to make a god **** account cause you talkin bout me behind back. Unacceptable.

Oh, and by the way, before you start talkin crap you should learn some grammar.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
..................................................Did I miss something??????????????? what's going on? Hey Richard.. yeah i remember you....ummm...well I don't know exactly what's going on but...........uhh.......well........idk.......

and upstage I can take you off of the rankings if that is what you want...Or you can join me and Axe and be at the bottom of the Brawl rankings. Psst (nothing special about being at the top anyway) lol j/k idk.. it's my opinion.. brawl aint too bad i guess...

Well yeah let me know what's goin on and if were doing anything today

U

UpStage

Nah you can just take me off. I play this for fun, I'm not in to rankings and all that. I'm keepin the brawlin status on the downlow, lol.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol allright fair enough.. as for the down low part I can agree on that... That's what brawl really is now... you can't really play it competetively anyway...there's nothing competetive about watching snake A, A, A or F-Tilt- Or Meta over and over.. now Rob comes into the picture..Most likely every tournament the winner will be one of these characters.. and Just watch it happen

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
Good Job no really now you are first place until saturday where i will be taking my spot back so you better train mmkay? also do me a favor tell patrick that he can shut the **** up if he wants to keep his teeth cause i know you beat me but i dont need someone riding your nuts speaking for you...also he can't even beat me let alone talk crap to me:laugh: plus know i am starting to like you and joey cause you guys dont talk as much crap as you guys used to..now you will become really good with enough training though

Brawl/cause melee is no longer serious so stop crying
1. Ricochet/Axe
2. Masta Deltron/Priest Revan
3. Vectorman(sorry you whine too much lol:chuckle:JK)
4. LeaF
5.Yeah
6.Wired
7. A game cube controller
8.UpStage/patrick(these kids blows)

OOOOO and Brawl=Tiers are 4 Queers
party possibly on sat cause everyone is free
Ok. Carlton. i dont care about the ranking that much. but im jus a lil curious.....how is Joe ahead of Joey. i mean i have played and beaten them both. but i have way closer matches with Joey. honestly the rankings should go something like this..

1. Ricochet
2. Priest Revan
3. YEAH!
4. Masta Deltron
5. LeaF
6. Wired
7. Axe
8. V3ctorman

i left Patrick and Richard out. cuz they dont play anymore. but yea...

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol allright fair enough.. as for the down low part I can agree on that... That's what brawl really is now... you can't really play it competetively anyway...there's nothing competetive about watching snake A, A, A or F-Tilt- Or Meta over and over.. now Rob comes into the picture..Most likely every tournament the winner will be one of these characters.. and Just watch it happen

I miss when a low tier character can **** almost anything... if the user was good enough.. Brawl just takes all of those characteristics away...nothing advanced..nothing complicated... a simple game of rock, paper, scissors, (attack, block, grab, oh and dodging.. = roll smash.. yeah pretty lame and then the game deciphers which is strong and weak.. snakes almost ANY move will out strengthen anything.. then he's got projectiles.. woo.. yeah... Metaknight's cool.. but kinda like the sheik in melee...

We should all start maining Trainer and Sonic......................XD

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice

I miss when a low tier character can **** almost anything... if the user was good enough.. Brawl just takes all of those characteristics away...nothing advanced..nothing complicated... a simple game of rock, paper, scissors, (attack, block, grab, oh and dodging.. = roll smash.. yeah pretty lame and then the game deciphers which is strong and weak.. snakes almost ANY move will out strengthen anything.. then he's got projectiles.. woo.. yeah... Metaknight's cool.. but kinda like the sheik in melee...

We should all start maining Trainer and Sonic......................XD
Not true!!!! i can win a tourney with................FALCO!!!! lol

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
Who are you? Where are you?

I'm at home. I'm practicing for a tournament in Tucson so I was wondering if anyone wanna go 1v1.
what vectorman meant was..whats your name? where do you live at? and what game do you wanna play?

Melee or Brawl

if you want to play Melee then talk to vectorman and axe. but if you wann play brawl talk to blacknight, azsvfez, or myself.

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
I live in Sierra Vista, and I play brawl, none of you guys probably know me, the names Arman. but yeah, looking for a match. anyone ?
alright thats cool. where in SV do you live. one of us might live near you..and ill play you in Brawl on the 17th if you can. cuz im grounded till the 15th and the 16th is my birthday. or if you play online that would be better.

who do you use?

fl1pp3r

Smash Rookie
alright thats cool. where in SV do you live. one of us might live near you..and ill play you in Brawl on the 17th if you can. cuz im grounded till the 15th and the 16th is my birthday. or if you play online that would be better.

who do you use?
yeah, can you play online now? I main Luigi, Ike, and secondary Falco

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol his name is mikey... and if you wanna play you can also call Jeff (Axe) 249-3743 ..we'll play you as well... as far as the brawl / melee things go........yes we usually play melee but we'll play brawl as well

when would you like to play so i can include you in the power rankings?

As for you Arman, how do you rate yourself? do you consider yourself .........average, above average, so so, good, very good, or exquisite (meaning i'm the **** and noone can beat me) not a negative oriented question jus how do you rate ur skills

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
lol his name is mikey... and if you wanna play you can also call Jeff (Axe) 249-3743 ..we'll play you as well... as far as the brawl / melee things go........yes we usually play melee but we'll play brawl as well

As for you Arman, how do you rate yourself? do you consider yourself .........average, above average, so so, good, very good, or exquisite (meaning i'm the **** and noone can beat me) not a negative oriented question jus how do you rate ur skills
Tim holy crap. you gotta chill with the questions..

but anyways if i had to rank myself id be
"Exquisite (Im the **** and noone can beat me)" lol

fl1pp3r

Smash Rookie

um... lets see... i would say good for offline matches and "bows down to lag" for online matches...

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol........allrite fair enough man.......umm hey tell me where you live.. or give us a phone number so we can call you at... would you like to meet up today and play right now?

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
um... lets see... i would say good for offline matches and "bows down to lag" for online matches...
usually we all get together to hang out, play Brawl and Melee, learn new stuff, but mainly practice. you have my # so if you want to hang out with us lemme know. (us as in Me, Axe, Vectorman, YEAH! Blacknight, and AzSvFez mainly)

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Upstage i will talk **** to your face and double dare you to do something and patrick is not even worth my time and you havent noticed You and patrick only talks **** behind my back you funny looking mother ****er Mikey knows i can beat him when i used wario so you can calm you **** or i will do it for you u digg

also what the hell i sweeped joey in best out of 3 and he is above me thats funny i will glady take my number 1 spot back from mikey if need to shut you guys up. and upstage you sound like mikey's bi***:chuckle:

SO mikey in one week number 1 is being challenged so train and the best of luck

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
Upstage i will talk **** to your face and double dare you to do something and patrick is not even worth my time and you havent noticed You and patrick only talks **** behind my back you funny looking mother ****er Mikey knows i can beat him when i used wario so you can calm you **** or i will do it for you u digg

also what the hell i sweeped joey in best out of 3 and he is above me thats funny i will glady take my number 1 spot back from mikey if need to shut you guys up. and upstage you sound like mikey's bi***:chuckle:

SO mikey in one week number 1 is being challenged so train and the best of luck
Well Joey wasnt using his best characters so idk. i think you guys are about even.

Alright man. looking forward to that Wario and Fox of yours.

U

UpStage

Double dare? Wtf are you 6? Yea, and I already said I wasn't gonna waste my time playin you cause it's a freakin videogame and your gettin all up in my face talkin **** on here cause you know I don't check on here. You tryin to hate on me, yet we've never played one on one. And I know for hella sure your not such a little baby that your gonna insult my looks. Jealous much?

And if Mikey knows you can beat him, how come he beat your sorry ***? What, you beat him once? Cause what I heard is that Mikey made a mistake and you lucked out. And who won the other three anyways? And the key word is sound, cause, last time I checked you were the only ***** here. So yea, you can get off my jock, cause you don't know ****.

And you know this **** wouldn't have even started if you didn't have to talk crap behind the fricken internet insteada sayin staight to my face I sucked. Cause I'll admit straight out, I'm not that great compared to you guys. But I sure as hell don't suck.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Shut all your ***** up or Mr.J gonna own all you fools! Actually Brawl sucks I wouldn't even play it and who the **** are all these noobs in this thread talkin bout playing brawl I thougt the title to the thread specifically said "Melee" noobs can't read either

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Shut all your ***** up or Mr.J gonna own all you fools! Actually Brawl sucks I wouldn't even play it and who the **** are all these noobs in this thread talkin bout playing brawl I thougt the title to the thread specifically said "Melee" noobs can't read either
Wooowww, you're ****ing awesome.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Double dare? Wtf are you 6? Yea, and I already said I wasn't gonna waste my time playin you cause it's a freakin videogame and your gettin all up in my face talkin **** on here cause you know I don't check on here. You tryin to hate on me, yet we've never played one on one. And I know for hella sure your not such a little baby that your gonna insult my looks. Jealous much?

And if Mikey knows you can beat him, how come he beat your sorry ***? What, you beat him once? Cause what I heard is that Mikey made a mistake and you lucked out. And who won the other three anyways? And the key word is sound, cause, last time I checked you were the only ***** here. So yea, you can get off my jock, cause you don't know ****.

And you know this **** wouldn't have even started if you didn't have to talk crap behind the fricken internet insteada sayin staight to my face I sucked. Cause I'll admit straight out, I'm not that great compared to you guys. But I sure as hell don't suck.
I suck at Brawl :)

OMFG I just solved A rubix cube it took me about 20 minutes (yeah i know that's long) but who cares i did it WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Top Bottom