• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Mr. J. man we need you back here.. Hurry up and come back.. so we can all play melee again.. Have you heard from Farmer lately as well? what's up w/him?.. Lol wow..the dispute has kinda gotten farther than i expected.. but hey i can't complain.. about time this thread got some more action...

And as lame as it seems.. i couldn't agree anymore with Mr. J. and Jeff themselves...Perhaps in the future if Brawl something is found out that might perhaps make the game seem more skill orientated... (which it's not) then perhaps it'd be worth playing... for the time being.... The same characters beat the same people... the same repetive moves are used for each character.. and even the kill moves are the same.. w/no diversity at all.. the recovery system is nuked.. edgeguarding, heh I do admit though.. I kind of have fun playing Brawl... not fun meaning competetive... The game itself is I guess.. just that.. ONLY FUN... it can mean nothing more..

BUT HEY DON BELIEVE ME.. START USING SONIC.. that blue guy is FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!.. ..or keep using the more popular and boring Snake's, Metaknights... either way.. we should all play sometime.. Melee or Brawl (of course preferrably melee) but i'd like everyone to have fun... so yeah Hopefully carl's having that party i'm hyped up kinda... HHHHHAAAAAALLLLLLOOOOO! lol

BTW: when any of you have free time, you should bore yourselves like I did.. and actually look back at the Brawl character discussion thread like I have... You'll find so many people... [example omg sonic's in the game I am so MAINING him.. OMG Trainer, is in it.. i'm so gonna main him, or Lucario, or this char or that char) Just to let you know you should waste your time and actually look and see how many of them ACTUALLY kept their word on who they use...if you don't wanna look.. [NOT MANY DID KEEP THEIR WORDS] Tell's you something about Brawl doesn't it?

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
Are you sure your the official ******* of SV AZ Priest Revan? LOL YEAH!
Nah, Mr. J doesn't count for ****. Fact is, Mr. J a lot nicer in person, but for whatever bloody-**** reason he likes to talk **** online. Me on the other hand, I just don't care.

Also, stop saying that "YEAH!" crap at the end of each of your posts. Yes, I know you're freakin' proud of having one of the stupidest usernames I ever heard, but you don't have to say it every friggin' time you post. I'm pretty sure half the idiots who can barely read and write in here*cough*Vman and MastaDeltron*cough*can read your username next to the bloody-**** cactus avatar.

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
Mr. J. man we need you back here.. Hurry up and come back.. so we can all play melee again.. Have you heard from Farmer lately as well? what's up w/him?.. Lol wow..the dispute has kinda gotten farther than i expected.. but hey i can't complain.. about time this thread got some more action...

And as lame as it seems.. i couldn't agree anymore with Mr. J. and Jeff themselves...Perhaps in the future if Brawl something is found out that might perhaps make the game seem more skill orientated... (which it's not) then perhaps it'd be worth playing... for the time being.... The same characters beat the same people... the same repetive moves are used for each character.. and even the kill moves are the same.. w/no diversity at all.. the recovery system is nuked.. edgeguarding, heh I do admit though.. I kind of have fun playing Brawl... not fun meaning competetive... The game itself is I guess.. just that.. ONLY FUN... it can mean nothing more..

BUT HEY DON BELIEVE ME.. START USING SONIC.. that blue guy is FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!.. ..or keep using the more popular and boring Snake's, Metaknights... either way.. we should all play sometime.. Melee or Brawl (of course preferrably melee) but i'd like everyone to have fun... so yeah Hopefully carl's having that party i'm hyped up kinda... HHHHHAAAAAALLLLLLOOOOO! lol

BTW: when any of you have free time, you should bore yourselves like I did.. and actually look back at the Brawl character discussion thread like I have... You'll find so many people... [example omg sonic's in the game I am so MAINING him.. OMG Trainer, is in it.. i'm so gonna main him, or Lucario, or this char or that char) Just to let you know you should waste your time and actually look and see how many of them ACTUALLY kept their word on who they use...if you don't wanna look.. [NOT MANY DID KEEP THEIR WORDS] Tell's you something about Brawl doesn't it?
TIMMY!!!!!
im starting to use Sonic seriously in Brawl. just thought you should know

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
that party is hanging in the balance right now guys im arguing my point as we speak but i might have to work at eb for a couple of hours today not sure i will call at ten so keep your guys schedule open

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
can someone fill me in on why you guys are fighting? aren't you all supposed to be homies? don't ***** with eachother becuase you have different opinions abou two games. to each their own. your bro-ship should be held above arguing over some games.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
don't worry we bicker like siblings and get over it, we only argue on the boards funny aint' it?
But as for the party it is canceled for the time being sorry guys:ohwell: but mikey hopefully when you get off punishment we can have our match

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
wow my wii broke. it no longer reads disks. yesterday well actually today (at 2:30 am) i was playin Brawl online and randomly an error occured. so it doesnt play any disk at all (Wii or GameCube). so my mom is gonna send it to nintendo and it'll be repaired in 11-16 business days.

this kinda sucks

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lmfao....that' does suck.. but hey if you played melee more it wouldn't have that problem.. i think ur wii is telling you no more brawl and more melee.. but dang that sucks

Duff0

Smash Ace
lmfao....that' does suck.. but hey if you played melee more it wouldn't have that problem.. i think ur wii is telling you no more brawl and more melee.. but dang that sucks
It's a sign

sooner or later everyones Wii will break so we all just HAVE to play Melee.

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
wow my wii broke. it no longer reads disks. yesterday well actually today (at 2:30 am) i was playin Brawl online and randomly an error occured. so it doesnt play any disk at all (Wii or GameCube). so my mom is gonna send it to nintendo and it'll be repaired in 11-16 business days.

this kinda sucks

Mine broke and I got it fixed for free. :)

lol i actually have been playing Melee again since it broke.
Haha, you don't know how to play that game.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
HAY PEOPLE I HAS A JOKE.

What stage do you counterpick against Mr. J?

MUTE CITY.

Why?

Because he always JWALKS! GET IT? J-WALK? HAHA. GET IT?

God, that was a horrible pun LOL

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
...lol woooot......dam first julian now mikey's.. and mikey's playing melee....OMG.. mikey i no longer hate you... congratulations.. lmao.. umm.. you done w/school right? gotta come over and play

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
no one ***** anyone in brawl, its a skill-less game. any noob or low level player can get someone of high level down to one stock in this game, hell we only play with 3 STOCKS. In melee, skill was more evident and a high level player could easily capitalize on the common mistakes low-level players make, and end stocks on these mistakes becuase combos existed.

it doesn't matter if i don't **** you, i know for fact I am better than you on this game. when you consistently place higher than me in every tourney we're both in, then you can say something.

Top Bottom