• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
lol yea sv is getting back into melee.....SAMUS HAS RETURNED because tim and jeff stated (why practice a lower level of skill when you can pratice in melee and carry over into brawl) that point made alot of since cause that same day alot of stuff i did with samus still worked so why not?

Melee>Brawl, sorry samus was calling my name

Mikey i have a proposal since Jo is teaming up with Brandon you and me as tag team partners in brawl Fox and Falco? Justa thought

wario>falco lol

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
lol yea sv is getting back into melee.....SAMUS HAS RETURNED because tim and jeff stated (why practice a lower level of skill when you can pratice in melee and carry over into brawl) that point made alot of since cause that same day alot of stuff i did with samus still worked so why not?

Melee>Brawl, sorry samus was calling my name

Mikey i have a proposal since Jo is teaming up with Brandon you and me as tag team partners in brawl Fox and Falco? Justa thought

wario>falco lol
me and you tag parters? im cool with that

Wario>Falco?
you wish

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Kosuke, I figured out that if you want people to shut the **** up you beat them at their own game, lol If I beat you at brawl it wouldn't be a victory, If I ***** you at melee, then its a great victory and a devastating defeat on your end...
(Sorry just using you as an example)

Melee>brawl lol I'm still a brawler but its whatever..

Just for tim...

Brawl characters with melee play its like a wet dream.
lol

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Kosuke, I figured out that if you want people to shut the **** up you beat them at their own game, lol If I beat you at brawl it wouldn't be a victory, If I ***** you at melee, then its a great victory and a devastating defeat on your end...
(Sorry just using you as an example)

Melee>brawl lol I'm still a brawler but its whatever..

Just for tim...

Brawl characters with melee play its like a wet dream.
lol
Well spoken!

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol thank you very much Mr. J, thats the first non insulting thing you've ever said to me ha. Even if you've only spoken 3 sentences to me ever.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Hey i know some may not care for brawl but 2008 combo vid awards link-
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=161305

we can do a group vid-SV's Heroes or Legends/ THIS IS TOON TOWN

single vids

Masta Del-Power Poot/Fox silly players tiers are for queers

Jeff-If your moving im not doing my job/Bomerang vs your face

Tim-I don't need any legendarys to beat you/Whats wrong too fast for you?

Mikey-A bird of Prey

Jo-eggs eggs and more eggs

more to be thought of...

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I think we've found the grand winner of 2008's Brawl Combo Videos (LOL):

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=183078
---
AzSvFeZ, what you say is true, but whenever I play Brawl, I don't really care about winning/I sandbag. The game isn't in my taste, sadly.

But honestly, if I really did beat these people, I think they'd all still mindlessly play Brawl. :/

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
Hey i know some may not care for brawl but 2008 combo vid awards link-
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=161305

we can do a group vid-SV's Heroes or Legends/ THIS IS TOON TOWN

single vids

Masta Del-Power Poot/Fox silly players tiers are for queers

Jeff-If your moving im not doing my job/Bomerang vs your face

Tim-I don't need any legendarys to beat you/Whats wrong too fast for you?

Mikey-A bird of Prey

Jo-eggs eggs and more eggs

more to be thought of...
wait. so you want to make a group combo video? or seperate ones for all of us?

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
You want music suggestions carlton?

Song - Artist
The Beast - Tech N9ne
Everyday Combat - Lost Prophets
Fired up - MC Hush
Hell - Disturbed

I got plenty of amazing songs, I could give you 30 or 40 more if you don't like those.

Well as far as brawl goes, we are TOON TOWN.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
FALCO IS GAY AND REQUIRES NO SKILL TO USE (unless you play like tim even in brawl, his falco is amazing and combofied but he won't use high tiers because he's still better than we are!)

And Falco town sounds gay.

~~FMF~~

Smash Rookie
FALCO IS GAY AND REQUIRES NO SKILL TO USE (unless you play like tim even in brawl, his falco is amazing and combofied but he won't use high tiers because he's still better than we are!)

1. tim isnt that good at brawl its not like hes the best i am.
2. you dont need skill to play brawl in general.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
believe it or not, you do. and between the two games skill carries over, you say it doesn't require skill because two moves are missing? Wavedashing and L cancelling and sucky graphics are missing from brawl.

Tim is easily beatable with his sonic and PT but his falco is freaking ownage but he just doesn't care. And I can't blame him.

The way I see it brawl is for fun and melee is for competitiveness

Edit: oh and who the hell are you?

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
FMF? who you be? what ever though

melee requires skill, brawl is only good if you use low tier i.e. sonic,fox, and yoshi

snake is skillful only because he is so slow if you don know what you are doing, sure he is powerful but if you are dumb enough to fall into his games and traps then thats your fault.
everyone claims he requires no skill but i have to see anyone who said that win a match with him...

anyways... Mikey toon town was just a suggestion not a sure fire thing but we all need to get together cause i want both melee and brawl footage

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
you say it doesn't require skill because two moves are missing? Wavedashing and L cancelling and sucky graphics are missing from brawl.
Please tell me you're kidding. There's SOOOOO many other things wrong with the game.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion

lol that's nice of you to say Joe.. I gotta admit your yoshi is pretty **** dope too.. i remember it beat my sonic.. i was so sad.. *cry*

AND YES FALCO IS WAY ****ING GAY

All about Trainer/Lucario/Sonic

Wired.. lol like usual funny as ever

Carlton: whatever you want to do with brawl/melee combo is in general fine w/me.. your usually good at thinking of stuff... and we can all play wed/thursday perhaps..

uhh yeah...

BTW...- )the more I use Lucario...(THE MORE I'M LIKING HIM) somebody HELP ME!! lol..

Last but not least...

Mewtwo in Melee ......(OMFG AMAZING.. I'm in love......completely all over again.............

fl1pp3r

Smash Rookie
someone should let me know when yall get together and play for one day so I can see how I match up against yall. Falco and Ike all day! with a lil bit of Luigi and Zamus on the side. lol

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
We're all over flip.
Edit: DAMMIT! I don't want to play another gay *** falco player, you better have skill in that game instead of gayness we already have a *** falco lol...

And I know you love my yoshi Tim =]

Yo guys, stop by me and my m8's sig shop, we've all gotten good at makin em
links in my sig.

ALL ABOUT THE YOSHI!

fl1pp3r

Smash Rookie
We're all over flip.
Edit: DAMMIT! I don't want to play another gay *** falco player, you better have skill in that game instead of gayness we already have a *** falco lol...

And I know you love my yoshi Tim =]

Yo guys, stop by me and my m8's sig shop, we've all gotten good at makin em
links in my sig.

ALL ABOUT THE YOSHI!
well any of you guys playing this week? I've been working on ZSS, she's pretty good, lol, but yeah, I use Ike, ZSS, and Luigi too, so I could switch it up.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Falco's...ditto's? I kinda threw up in my mouth a little bit lol jk

but yeah the more the better but seriously i want everyine in on this including you priest.
Mikey um...there was no fluency and really no combos it looked like he was playing his little brother. Cause that chain grab, to get caught in it you ethier have to be a noob or suck really bad. The music was stale and it looked staged...sorry

But More Music requests D@mnit!!!! So that way i can get a feel for the songs come on people, hey even some from tucson would be accepted

I have

Song - Artist
The Beast - Tech N9ne
Everyday Combat - Lost Prophets
Fired up - MC Hush
Hell - Disturbed

Top Bottom