• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
no forward caught a pretty bad beatdown from forward best out of 3 of 5 and axe beat him twice so i think so:p and tai next time i see you i am going to play you in melee and beat you :chuckle:(also tim and jeff still play brawl, they just don practice)

and i wish you quit aiming your comments at all of sv there are more melee players than you think. Cause noone practices brawl anymore cause all you have to do is play melee.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Well Tai, I'm not dumb as ****? I'm probably smarter than you are. Wobbles and Taj are the only people at AzOneTwo Step that gave Axe any trouble. I'm not that dumb, I watched Forward tell Axe he couldn't use Pika in a money match because he didn't wanna lose... So why is Forward tied for #1 with Taj, and why is Axe tied for 5th with Dark...

I never got into melee til I met Jeff and Tim, now I love it, its all I do other than make sigs for my shop...

...Yea, I don't really care whose #1 but Axe deserves a higher rank, was all I was stating. That was mega off topic. I said you sounded gay as a joke and we got into an arguement over state ranks...

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Well, perhaps Axe deserves to be ranked that high NOW, but before the other players got rusty, they were better than him.

Also, I'll MM you $10, BlackKnight.

Smarter than me? Perhaps? Depends on what you mean. If you mean school-smart, then beat a 4.0 unweighted, 4.67ish weighted. Then again, that's a bit unfair since I'm only going to be a Sophomore in two weeks.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Yea, thats what I'm saying, but have you seen the ranks, he's not there.... but yea, I got your point.

Edit: Who likes my new sig??? lol.:chuckle:
I made it this morning

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yea, thats what I'm saying, but have you seen the ranks, he's not there.... but yea, I got your point.

Edit: Who likes my new sig??? lol.:chuckle:
I made it this morning
I like it, kinda. I just don't like Protoman lol.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Cutman is gay.

Though, I concur.

Bass is ****ing tight.

He's also in the realm :p

Though, I must say. The Bass from Megaman Battle Network is the coolest.

Bass-Cross Megaman from MMBN is cool as well.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
lol playing too much brawl are we? well that can be fixed just by simply
putting in melee

yes indeed my friend back to the old days of wavedashing and where noobs have no chance against a seasoned player

could a smile like this lie to you?

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
It was a little Asian kid he was playing Melee with some other people and me almost the entire time. I like your new sig better than your Proto Man one the render doesn't look so out of place.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
The noobs have taken over this thread I hate Nintendo for being so noob friendly what a let down just for the record everybody that talks about and plays brawl is not good you still suck at games in the real world so don't be proud of yourself

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
lol aj you goon.but i agree.. but its all good cuz ill pwn anyone at both games lol. where have you been aj? thought you were gone?

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
double post oh ****..
eh melee is dead,hate to say it but it is sadly
there isnt going to be much on the tournament list for melee.
and geez im ranked so low :[ i wish i had fast fingers!

Top Bottom