• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
nice to hear from you both Tag and Mr.j everyone has kinda just been busy me and jeff work late nights and brawl is boring BUT MARIO KART WII ****ING ROCKS and soul calibur 4 ***** brawl and melee :chuckle: lol but i will play both idc i will pratice in melee and beat kids down in brawl but thats how it works....

BUT THE SOUL STILL BURNS

A HERO DESIRES A SWORD....

AND A SWORD DESIRES TRUTH!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
KosukeKGA has/had the #1 ranking for Rainbow Road on MKWii.

He's probably lost it already in the past three weeks.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
.... wow joey, come on now, your like nutting over melee, get some other game, I like playing melee, but like get a 360, or mariokart wii, or something lol...

Alright I'll go look at it Gamer.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
good luck in school ladies... sucks for you high school guys. lol an extra 45 minutes and school starts... earllier.. lol sucks for you..

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Coty is the worst melee player in the world.
Hi arizona, just thought I would say hi to fellow smash players.
Hearts.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Idk who coty is, I'll have to see J for the second time in my life lol... I've been practicing melee, I still suck at it but I'm getting better, and so far schools been awsome tim, thanks...

Scud

Smash Apprentice
it's ok, I wanted to talk behind Coty's back without him ever finding out.
If you don't know Coty, you need to.....because you are all the same to me.

Danger

Smash Cadet
coreygames O_O I thought you quit

Anyways, when I move into my new house I might host a Melee tourney.

This is Duff0 for those who don't know yet.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
SV needs to come to tucson this saturday for a Brawl tourney with Melee friendlies. its only an hour away guys, come on.

I mean, don't you miss us, Jeff? Timmy? Brian? Other guys who I don't know too well to call them by their first names?

Top Bottom