• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
cool dude . bring the others, carpool or something.
funny......about that I think brawlchamp is gonna be by himself on this one cause SV has lost it's brawl spark....(hate to say it), but most of us don practice, we have work and school is getting ready to start for some college peeps and i gots to work anyways sorry maybe next time:ohwell:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
well ... yeah basically.. also noted that Brawlchamp is kind of the only one here that continues to practice and play Brawl... the rest of us.... just.. play it when ..melee is not around.. lol? i wouldn't mind going.. but i'd only go for the melee friendlies you know

Danger

Smash Cadet
well ... yeah basically.. also noted that Brawlchamp is kind of the only one here that continues to practice and play Brawl... the rest of us.... just.. play it when ..melee is not around.. lol? i wouldn't mind going.. but i'd only go for the melee friendlies you know
But most of us would rather you go to PHOENIX for friendlies.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
I've still been practicing melee, when I'm not busy, since I'm easily the worst melee player in SV. But that'll change a little. I hope. I'd like to go, lol next time one rolls around I'll pack everyone up, since I'll have my car and be able to do whatever the **** I want lol.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I'm the only Tucsonan that really prefers melee. So come. I'm a good challenge :) I just need to get rid of the rust (Brawl habits) for the first few matches and I should be good to go.

Corigames

Smash Hero
If I were... to say.. try to host another tournament... how many people do you think would show up?

Just askin'...

dot dot dot...

Corigames

Smash Hero
Well, that's why I'm asking. I don't know how many people WANT to come or would THINK about coming, I mean they would come.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yeah, I think he had some little epiphany when he was in San Diego, and he changed his tag to Danger.

p.s. Corey: When it comes to scheduling your tourney. FIND OUT WHEN ATOMIC ASSHATS IS HOLDING IT. THEN HOST IT ON A DIFFERENT DAY.

Also, apparently, I'm different IRL than on the boards.

"DUDE! Tai! I was surprised when I found out that you were Tai! You don't look like the type of guy that people would flame and yell at and stuff."
--Axe

"Oh yeah, aren't you that guy who's always getting flamed and yelled at in the Arizona thread and stuff?"
--Interim of Zeal

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Jeff said he'd teach me how to play yoshi!!!!!
lol theres what my SV smash league time is gonna go too

As a side note I don't know what the **** I said right there^

In2D

Smash Apprentice
SV, take note on the new date for the tourney, its SUNDAY the 17th. You guys can thank the *****ing Phoenix for this one.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
If Sierra Vista arranges a Meleefest this week I might be willing to come. Gotta do some more stupid stuff my last week of summer!

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
lol. that 09K tournament was fun. i placed 5th in singles. me and tim got ***** in doubles. i messed up badly. so that kinda costed the entire set against 2D and his partner. and it just happened to be in game 3. but lol Tim got ppl to use Trainer and Sonic.

LOL me and Tim played a double Wario team. ALL they did was Forward Smash. LOL it was so distracting and funny

Top Bottom