• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Haha I heard you hosted a tourny awhile ago and got BONED gamer. =P I'm practicing melee because my peach in brawl is a lot better than my peach at melee, maybe you can show me some new stuff with peach when you get back J.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
The return of Mr. J is drawing near tai we still have a match to settle ill be coming back home real soon
Tee hee hee..

Well, come up here with Jeff or with the other SV guys or something.

I'm not the type of guy who bets more than like, five dollars on a match I'm not 100% certain to win :/

I'd feel pretty bad if you came up here just for nothing.

AXE 09

Smash Master
You want some to oh wait you play brawl
OH SNAP! owndizzle lol. i still love you gamer, come down here and play melee.

yeah guys, school and work have been killing me -_- and carlton too, as he just said lol.

dang it's been forever since i've been on here. mr. j, when are you coming down? when can we see tai again? will i ever keep my word and train azsvfez how to play yoshi? will mikey wanna finally be awesome in melee? will tim ever stop being gay? will we ever see julian again? will i start coming on the boards more often? find out, on the next episode of.... MELEE!!!!! :chuckle:

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice

yeah guys, school and work have been killing me -_- and carlton too, as he just said lol.

dang it's been forever since i've been on here. mr. j, when are you coming down? when can we see tai again? will i ever keep my word and train azsvfez how to play yoshi? will mikey wanna finally be awesome in melee? will tim ever stop being gay? will we ever see julian again? will i start coming on the boards more often? find out, on the next episode of.... MELEE!!!!! :chuckle:
LOL Jeff your gay.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
im still pretty good at melee when i warm up. probably still better than you hahahahahahahahaha
Lol you were never better thats what makes your joke so funny

Tee hee hee..

Well, come up here with Jeff or with the other SV guys or something.

I'm not the type of guy who bets more than like, five dollars on a match I'm not 100% certain to win :/

I'd feel pretty bad if you came up here just for nothing.
Oh i wont be coming there for nothing are you kidding me? Its to play my favorite game ever and to finally play you.

Yeah hey Jeff whats up? ive been wondering what youve been up to? This might be a weird question but what size shirt do you wear

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman

haha mikey awesome at melee thats funny that will never happen

AXE 09

Smash Master
LOL joey, you totally **** everyone at the club at melee. i think it's funny as heck

what size shirt do i wear? well it depends. all my shirts are baggy as heck, so i usually get the largest size possible lol. i love wearing giant tents. the shirt i'm wearing right now is a 2xl. i usually wear 2xl or 3xl haha. is there a specific day you're coming down, j?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
LOL joey, you totally **** everyone at the club at melee. i think it's funny as heck

what size shirt do i wear? well it depends. all my shirts are baggy as heck, so i usually get the largest size possible lol. i love wearing giant tents. the shirt i'm wearing right now is a 2xl. i usually wear 2xl or 3xl haha. is there a specific day you're coming down, j?
of course cause im the best

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion

hella dumb gangster ****.

AXE 09

Smash Master
hella dumb gangster ****.
hecks yes, gotta g it up lol

oh snaps, j's coming the 13th??? dude!!!! can't wait. does that mean you can come to corey game's tourney? have you been practicing up there?

dude, corey games.... i freakin love you, omfg. MELEE!!! i'm almost 100% sure i can go, i just need to know where it's gonna be held at... meaning what city. also, what date? sept 20th?

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
To answer mikeys question I will be going to Iraq in Oct. I won't be back until Nov. 2009. Yeah I would like to go to that tournament I hope its sooner

AXE 09

Smash Master
Jeff where is your smash spirt? Did it die
heck no man! you know my fire's always burning, it's just i can't get online often because i work now, plus i have school. i'm like never at home. i should be asleep right now. in fact, that's what i'm gonna do. good night peeps lol

Top Bottom