• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Duff0

Smash Ace
Huge?

Sadly, at this point in time, that won't really be possible.

Decent sized?

Shweet.

LOL DUFFY. You can't even play Smash 20 minutes from your house, let alone 4 hours. And don't say that you'll get a ride with someone else. Your mom probably wouldn't even take you to their house.
They can come back down here :DDDDD

My mom doesn't like driving, and if I ask a lot she'll get mad :(

AXE 09

Smash Master
anyone wanna MM my IC's in brawl? lol i kinda like them =D

if we were to have a smashfest, i think it should be in tucson somewhere. i can't go to phoenix sadly. we should spread the word and have a specific date and stuff

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
We should. Wouldn't it be kinda dumb to hold a big smashfest though?

However, if I can find a ride, I'd go without even debating..

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Axe you need to start using IC's your pretty beast with them. And thats a sick character if you get really good.... (Since you can't do all their chain grabs(As far as I know) You'd be sick with them!

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
Nice matches Vman. you dont have to pay me though. i just wanted to see how my Wolf would do against your Sonic. :chuckle:
but seriously. i havent played a really good Sonic who doesnt use the Fsmash until you. :confused: but oh well.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
for now unitl i get my melee skills back i will drop off the rankings for that but will hold down my spot in brawl d
r
o
p
whats good everyone i think that SV as a crew BLOWS as indiviuals we F###ing run this shiz.
all of us need to get together more as a crew and o yeah BRAWL AND MELEE PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!!!! Date TBA but i will have more info from my dad :chuckle:(he is back for two weeks)
MM matches will take place and TAG TEAM BATTLES

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
???

SV / AZ Rankings (Melee)

1. Axe
2. VectorMan
3. Turnip Tosser
4. Tag
5. Mr. Jaskolski
6. Masta Deltron
7. Priest Revan
8. AzMrB

SV / AZ Rankings (Brawl) = YUCK

1. Masta Deltron
2. Priest Revan
3. Tag
4. AzMrB
5. aZmRg
6. SvAzFez
7. Wired
8. Axe
9. Vectorman

I've still to finish Update later
How in the **** did you come up with those rankings Tim? I would put me above you and Brian both.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol Mr J being better than me.. that's a good joke mr J.. but yeah i think i do need to put you above brian i'll do that right now.. but you better than me.. lol yeah....like that'll happen

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Are you a troll or an idiot?
Who the **** are you clown? I would tie your *** up and and **** our mom in melee.

And Tim what you talkin about you dont make me remind you of the...... shall i utter it? The unspeakable ownage i released on you at Chris's and Joey's place....lol i am better

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Who the **** are you clown? I would tie your *** up and and **** our mom in melee.

And Tim what you talkin about you dont make me remind you of the...... shall i utter it? The unspeakable ownage i released on you at Chris's and Joey's place....lol i am better
Mr. J, I'll tell you something that I'm sure everyone thinks:

Shut the **** up. You're a ****ing idiot and give yourself way too much credit for this game.

Go get ***** by Nicknyte, scrub.

And what? You would tie me up and **** OUR mom in Melee? Oh great, your not technical OR smart enough to press the ****ing y key.

p.s.

YOU GET ***** BY NICKNYTE. YOUR ARGUMENT IS ****ING INVALID.

Hm, **** talk to me coming from the same stupid **** that thought he could **** Sean, and thought that he could destroy anyone in Louisiana regardless of the fact that he gets *****/goes even with like, their worst player.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Mr. J, I'll tell you something that I'm sure everyone thinks:

Shut the **** up. You're a ****ing idiot and give yourself way too much credit for this game.

Go get ***** by Nicknyte, scrub.

And what? You would tie me up and **** OUR mom in Melee? Oh great, your not technical OR smart enough to press the ****ing y key.

p.s.

YOU GET ***** BY NICKNYTE. YOUR ARGUMENT IS ****ING INVALID.

Hm, **** talk to me coming from the same stupid **** that thought he could **** Sean, and thought that he could destroy anyone in Louisiana regardless of the fact that he gets *****/goes even with like, their worst player.
I'm sure I can school you son anytime anywhere and nicknyte gets lucky every now and again big deal. Back to my main point 100 bucks on Jay to beat what the **** your name is in a melee battle

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm sure I can school you son anytime anywhere and nicknyte gets lucky every now and again big deal. Back to my main point 100 bucks on Jay to beat what the **** your name is in a melee battle
I'd gladly come to play you, but unfortunately, I'm 14 and am without a license and car.

Where are your johns, Mr. Old dude getting ***** by a bunch of kids in this videogame?

p.s.

I'm going to stop this argument (for now) as I'm sure I'm going to get infracted for it soon, and I'm currently at five points. But um, asking around, apparently, it's unanimous that everyone thinks Mr. J is a *******. Chances are, he's going to see this last part as a "win" in his book, and what the **** ever, winning an a little argument on the interwebz does no justice to your actual skill >__>

But yeah, if you ever say this is "backing out", you're a ****ing *****, because I never said that if I had the opportunity, I would turn down a chance to play. I just decided to keep up this ******* **** on the internet. We needz to pick up some sticks to decide this.

Bye bye, Mr. "Missile to grapple is broken"

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Sigh...the good ol' days of melee rivaries (too bad brawl is all MLG cares about now) melee is still fun (hate to say it) but all this fighting is not called for we will just settle this the old fashion way, a Melee match 3 out of 5 ? sounds good

TAI VS MR.J 3 out of 5 MLG Style!!!

lol:chuckle::chuckle:

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
J, Something tells me your not better than Timmy is, but maybe moved up above Brian.

lol and so now I go back into the shadows and watch.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
I'd gladly come to play you, but unfortunately, I'm 14 and am without a license and car.

Where are your johns, Mr. Old dude getting ***** by a bunch of kids in this videogame?

p.s.

I'm going to stop this argument (for now) as I'm sure I'm going to get infracted for it soon, and I'm currently at five points. But um, asking around, apparently, it's unanimous that everyone thinks Mr. J is a *******. Chances are, he's going to see this last part as a "win" in his book, and what the **** ever, winning an a little argument on the interwebz does no justice to your actual skill >__>

But yeah, if you ever say this is "backing out", you're a ****ing *****, because I never said that if I had the opportunity, I would turn down a chance to play. I just decided to keep up this ******* **** on the internet. We needz to pick up some sticks to decide this.

Bye bye, Mr. "Missile to grapple is broken"
Lol your 14 you talk big for being a little **** anyway if people don't like me that's there problem join the club. Anyway just as I thought once presented with a challange you **** out. And who gives a **** if you can't drive ill come to you I need to get payed

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Lol your 14 you talk big for being a little **** anyway if people don't like me that's there problem join the club. Anyway just as I thought once presented with a challange you **** out. And who gives a **** if you can't drive ill come to you I need to get payed
I'm backing out? No. I'm ****ing saying that I'm sick of arguing with you on the boards because it's getting us nowhere. I'm still perfectly willing to play you; how is that backing out? I just don't feel like going back and forth with useless **** talk for like, seven pages. If you want to come play with me, my ZIP is 85027. If you're actually going to come around, PM me for my address.

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
How in the **** did you come up with those rankings Tim? I would put me above you and Brian both.

Sorry J, but to be honest, I don't believe there's any way you're better than Tim. I'll admit, you have your lucky days where you're best, but on an average, you're not better. I can't say whether or not you're better than Brian, but Tim I'm sure is than you.

-------

And to Tee Ay; don't get confused boy. You'll your *** handed to you by J and there wont be anyone there to pick up the pieces.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
And to Tee Ay; don't get confused boy. You'll your *** handed to you by J and there wont be anyone there to pick up the pieces.[/QUOTE]

Lol dont tell him that i wont get my 100 bucks

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Sorry J, but to be honest, I don't believe there's any way you're better than Tim. I'll admit, you have your lucky days where you're best, but on an average, you're not better. I can't say whether or not you're better than Brian, but Tim I'm sure is than you.

-------

And to Tee Ay; don't get confused boy. You'll your *** handed to you by J and there wont be anyone there to pick up the pieces.
How does Mr. J's *** taste, Priest Revan?

If Mr. J can prove to me that he's better, I'd gladly shut up, but right now, you all look like a bunch of *******es that think they're better than they really are. I probably look the same way to you, but whatever. Hence, I said the only way to settle this is to actually play.

Top Bottom