• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
No.. I just now updated it... Read the First post.. we used to play at my house on Friday.. the main house is now Axe/Tag for our practices....

Also - the trip was exquisite.. (my word don't take) lol anyway

It was really fun... Brawl meh. our performance wasn't as nice as i'd hope.... it was cool playing... It was cool seeing all of the melee guys from tucson/phoenix again.. Brawl was ok.. just realized some characters just can't do what you can in melee.. As for me I'm not sure if Brawl is a game i can play competetively in like I have for Halo/Melee/UC II/ and many other games i've played.. This set is faired towards the "have fun" audiences which is what i'm going to do with Trainer/Sonic

Thanks Tee Aye Ay or however you say it for the housing.... (lol i should say this in the tournament thread huh? bleh oh well.. but yeah.. G-mo dude your freaking awesome... thanks for letting us crash at your place and let me own your Halo 3 Buddies... It was nice playing them and showing them how it's done.. Thx to Omar too for playing against me.. your much better than I thought.. I can't wait to play you when you've your own television.. I bet you'd be alot better as would I..

As for SV..I'm not sure what my goals are anymore. I do know i'm still going to compete in Melee even though many things i wanted to accomplish I have this past weekend... Same with Axe but bleh.. axe sucks.. and i'm better than him at everything.. so yeah.. uhh.. we should discuss more tomorrow..

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol darn you vman. you suck! although i gotta say... i kinda like what you did to the name of this thread. i <3 melee =D too bad i'm not all that great in brawl...

well, the tourney was pretty fun. like vman said, a lot of the goals that i've been wanting to reach ever since i got advanced in melee have been accomplished this past weekend... along with vman... crazy stuff. but... i really don't know what to say about it. it wasn't exactly... as good as i hoped it'd feel. kinda hard to explain.

tag and masta deltron boxed Taj lmao. that was hilarious. anyways, i'll do more shoutouts in the actual tourney thread.

...ok nvm, too lazy. i'm just gonna say thanks to tai, maxxxpower, and vato for giving us a place to stay.

and Light's freakin amazing

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Lol, you know my name, don't you, Timmy? You could have just said it instead of my forum name.

I hope I can go to Sean's tourney :|

and see you guys again soon :]

btw, if you get an MSN friend request from xyouareuglyx@gmail.com, it's me.

Ew, why did you put a BRAWL ranking on the OP?

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Mikey a chain grab can't get you to the top you still got a long way to go you couldn beat SVFez online and i am way better than he is...we can play to see how far you have advanced but that chain grab won't save you this time....

Otherwise the tourney was great WOBBLES KICKED YOUR GUYS XXX HOLY......that was my melee momment but idk know about the rest of SV but i cant take a beating like that siting down, SO i am going to train just as hard and train everyone on post to be Brawlin machines by the next tourney but shout outs.....in results thread

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
Mikey a chain grab can't get you to the top you still got a long way to go you couldn beat SVFez online and i am way better than he is...we can play to see how far you have advanced but that chain grab won't save you this time....

Otherwise the tourney was great WOBBLES KICKED YOUR GUYS XXX HOLY......that was my melee momment but idk know about the rest of SV but i cant take a beating like that siting down, SO i am going to train just as hard and train everyone on post to be Brawlin machines by the next tourney but shout outs.....in results thread
Well like you said. its different in person. online cant determine wether you are better than some or not. So it means nothing. (and just for the record. when i played him online, i couldnt hit cancel with Falco.)

And last time i checked. you chain grabbed too. than ended with a Forward Smash with DDD. So you know my cell #. anytime you wanna play. gimme call and we can. can you play this weekend?

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Well like you said. its different in person. online cant determine wether you are better than some or not. So it means nothing. (and just for the record. when i played him online, i couldnt hit cancel with Falco.)

And last time i checked. you chain grabbed too. than ended with a Forward Smash with DDD. So you know my cell #. anytime you wanna play. gimme call and we can. can you play this weekend?
for the record my main is wario now and i rarely chain grab with ddd now because it proves no skill, also i don mind playing you again mikey cause i learned a few things on how to **** a space animal (thanx to Jaxx, Kyne, and Dookdigity)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Trevyn, you can play with me sometime.

At Goop's house maybe; I guess.

Are you going to be there this Friday?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
practicin melee for yaw SV *****es lol
(Vectorman) oh **** son.. yeah you better practice you ****ing doosh.. **** brawl.. bring that falcon back.. hell yeah man keep practicing

(axe) DUDE TREVYN!!!! dude, freakin practice that falcon! i miss getting a knee in the face. shoot, i even got a few falcon punches from you. DUDE! now that i think about it, EVERY falcon punch you threw out hit me. not cool dude -_- lol man, screw link and do falcon. he can moonwalk!!!! ...well so can link, but not in brawl. ok nvm, just play melee. next time we fight, i expect to have a good match :p you rock man

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
so when are we all gonna play.. as for the large round robin we were gonna have i dont think we can do it anymore since many of us work now

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
(Axe) ok, why the heck can i not sign out of vman's account??? DUDE! this is so gay. i've been trying to get off of this thing for like 2 days now. how do i get outta here? i wanna sign in on my own account ='( vman sux! lol jk, love ya vman

dude tai, i freakin love your sig.

LOL. technically vectorman doubble posted. oohhhh you're gonna get in trouble!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
every time i do that, it says "all cookies have been cleared" or something like that. but then i'm still logged in as vman! this is gay, vman's gay

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Woo, I finally posted. It's been like, what, 3 years?

Also, Axe is ********.

But I still love ya Axe *wink*.

And Vman, get me off the number 2 slot in Brawl. Geez, that's so annoying to look at.
lol i would if i could but.. i can't not until someone beats you... the rankings are set.. for now.. and dont worry axe i'm coming for your spot.. yeah what it is?.......................hoe.............................whassup................................whassup........lmao

AXE 09

Smash Master
I want to play Melee.
then you get a high five, good sir. but sadly you can't play melee because everyone has to be gay and play brawl instead. we need to find out who exactly perfers melee over brawl and arrange like a huge smashfest or tourney

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol melee sucks i hate melee................................................................................LMFAO...............dam if only i were serious then maybe i could get jeff really mad at me and then he'll hate me forever and ever and ever..........but no..........lol yeah we should

Duff0

Smash Ace
then you get a high five, good sir. but sadly you can't play melee because everyone has to be gay and play brawl instead. we need to find out who exactly perfers melee over brawl and arrange like a huge smashfest or tourney
Me, Kosuke, and Tai all prefer it near Phoenix

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Huge?

Sadly, at this point in time, that won't really be possible.

Decent sized?

Shweet.

Me, Kosuke, and Tai all prefer it near Phoenix
LOL DUFFY. You can't even play Smash 20 minutes from your house, let alone 4 hours. And don't say that you'll get a ride with someone else. Your mom probably wouldn't even take you to their house.

Top Bottom