• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yea mr. j when you get your *** back here ill be ****** everyone more than I already can and gamer are you going to M2's revenge if you are then I want to play you again and this time your gonna lose!(hopefully) and bleach is better than naruto!

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I HAS ME SOME THUPER THERIOUS QUESTIONS!!!

So can I get a ride? From Jeff, Carlton? other than that, I probly have to take a bus :(

and CARLTON how DO I MAKE THE GAMECUBE CONTROLLER NECKLACE!!!! GAH!

now, I need everybodie's top 2 or 3 favorite or best characters (must be smash related), Joe gave me a great idea :3

and how come my other character on the front page is Fox? It's cause I'm so awesome isnt it?

AXE 09

Smash Master
alright, so... Brian said he isn't coming to M2's revenge anymore. so what does that mean? how exactly are we getting there? i SERIOUSLY didn't want that many people in my car. i really just wanted 4... i don't feel comfortable going up there with 5 people, but i guess if you guys really need to, i guess i'll take 5 people.... >.>

also, Brandon (not donmagicwand, the new guy brandon) said that he'll be going to this, since he'll be in tucson anyways. although he's not exactly ready to attend his first tourney, he agreed that it'd be a good first experience. he said he's not sure if he'll actually enter the tourney though.

so... smash league tomorrow lol. tim, are you still staying at my place?

....melee ^^

Mr. J, get back here!!!!! we have some unfinished business!!!!

pomx, i wish i could stay in sv when you move down here, or i wish you would stay in tucson since i'm moving up there lol.

i know there's a lot of people that want to go. if we just had one other person drive, transportation wouldn't be an issue. i know Brandon and Joe have their own ride, but what about everyone else?

AIR

Smash Rookie
Aww... I feel so ignored... =(

Also, (Sebas) make one with Pikachu, Mewtwo, and Jigglypuff!!!

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol andy, you know i love ya :p i know you wanna go too, it's just i dunno how exactly we're gonna arrange all the transportation issues and stuff...

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Friday Feb 20 through Sunday Feb 22 were the best days of my life.

I had so much fun, and I loved hanging out and smashing with you guys.

I don't care if I did poorly in the tourney, give me a week and I'll **** you all next tourney

(and then Smurfy woke up)

Timmy, I'll miss you, but will see you soon! Forever only lasts so long :3

Oh, nd Forward! WHat did you think of my Link :p Pretty awesome huh!? MINDGAMES!

Sorry Andy you couldn't come, if people wouldn't back out in the end we wouldve been fine...

Joe, Branden, sorry your mother took you away, I was hoping to smash with you guys alot more.

One more thing, Timmay I beated Joe for my spot back! I had witness'!

Talk to ya'll lata

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
sierra vista is awesome.

i mean the players, the town is nice too but that could just be because i hate where i live so much.

edit/ joe is a ****.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Guarantee him an Asian guy and he'll never have time to Smash with you.

=P

<3333 Gay-mer Sucks-hardest on James' Wood

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
i'm also gonna post this on the AZ thread and stuff too.. but we did crews... SV vs Tucson+Tai.. and well we were losing..well.. hmm.. lemme just ...here's a chart...and order of how the crews went!

(Tucson+Tai) Crews
1. Jetfour - Marth - 6 stocks
2. Gamer - Falcon - 2 stocks
3. Forward - Falcon - 2 stocks
4. Tai - Fox - 1 stocks
5. Forrest - Peach - 2 stocks

Tucson Total 13 stocks

Sierra Vista Crew

1. Masta Deltron - Samus - 2 stocks
2. Smurf - Link - 2 stocks
3. Axe - Falco.......................14 stocks
4. Yeah - Falco - 2 stocks
5. Vectorman - ? was playing stepmania! (didn't have to play either) xD

UMMM.. yeah.. Axe........****ing.. owned the **** OUT OF EVERYONE... Took all 4 from Gamer, took all 4 from Forward.. and took all 4 from Tai.. took 2 from Forrest... 14 ****IN STOCKS...!..

Axe > ...............can't even think of it.........

HE'S.. WAY... TOO.. ****.. GOOD!!!!

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Axe couldn't take a stock off me, s**t. Can't handle thissssssss.

I wish I wasn't sleeping so much and job hunting, I wanted to play you guys more :(

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
lol omg jeff!!! ****ing ****!!1one!!!

Your the rapeness!

I didn't think that Sebass could challenge me for my spot the day after I take it.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yea! that tourney was so fun! I would give you guys shout outs but I dont give shout outs to people im better than so that means no one deserves a shout out tee hee so ill just say stuff about people. sorry you couldnt come andy everyone is just homo........sigh IHOP was fun i miss her already *cries* I would say for jeff and tim to not tell anyone but their gonna do it anyways so whatever go ahead

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
haha that was pay back tuscon mother ****ers ahahahahaha!!!!!!
**** you guys JEFFIE IS THE BEST ahahaha
hes the best hahaaha

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
yea! that tourney was so fun! I would give you guys shout outs but I dont give shout outs to people im better than so that means no one deserves a shout out tee hee so ill just say stuff about people. sorry you couldnt come andy everyone is just homo........sigh IHOP was fun i miss her already *cries* I would say for jeff and tim to not tell anyone but their gonna do it anyways so whatever go ahead
Joey asked the (hot) waitress for her number and when she rejected him, he begged, "PLEASE! I'm a loser!"

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
yeah jeff *****.. and generally.. you have up to a week.. but the challenge was made and joey told me he witnessed it... so i changed it.. pretty str8 up... if u didn't wanna do the match..then just next time.. say.. no... it is smurf after all.. and he's hella good!..

btw smurf good **** vs forward/tucson crew etc.. you didn't do to bad for being inexperienced i'm a fear your link soon.. we had some close ones..but yeah... uhh.. maybe smash tomorrow or somethin

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yea we should play today tim so get your *** over here somehow ............sigh brittney:( and tai you make the story not that interesting and you still owe me a dollar LOSER!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
if anyone's got challenges make em... i wanna see some more b4 I go....i'm a miss making fun of all you! ^^; and yeah.. you both should do another set....Seabass..man his Link is one monster....I can't believe how fast and continues to get better really fast.... he's catching up to Joey/Carlton pretty fast.. it's really awesome!

btw: this is VectorMan

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
if anyone's got challenges make em... i wanna see some more b4 I go....i'm a miss making fun of all you! ^^; and yeah.. you both should do another set....Seabass..man his Link is one monster....I can't believe how fast and continues to get better really fast.... he's catching up to Joey/Carlton pretty fast.. it's really awesome!

btw: this is VectorMan
I challenge Joey if Tag can't show up

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
so ummmm who are you challenging carlton and if its me your challenging then ha your just wasting your time ? and jeff remember to pick me up tomorrow. joe what lunch do you have? dammit I miss brittney so bad you guys dont even understand my pain you guys wouldnt know cause your all gay! I hate sierra vista everytime I look around I see ugly people and theres no IHOP!:cry:

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have c lunch tomorrow too and hell yea get here at like 8:00..........brittney and did jeff tell you what happened at IHOP

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
haha joey i bet you miss brittany. she was nice. maybe things would have turned out better for you if you weren't being such a punk about giving me your sisters number. i'm still skeptical about if it's real or not.

anyways. SV is welcome at my place any time.

jeff *****. 14 stocks omg

oh yeah and smurf sucks, i dunno what you guys are talking about LOLOLOLOLOLOL

DarkV2

Smash Rookie
out of contexts but ummm everyone knows about project64k right...well forget it mupen64k is better it works for vista. If you have no iddea wat im talking about...its online N64 emu...i do belive you can even record stuff with it...So yea SSB is gonna come back

Top Bottom