• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Happy birfday to you's Joey...

I'll try an get your Spicy Chicken burger thing... :laugh:

Or maybe a bleach keychain, I'll see what I can find, it might be late

And, who all is going to be here in June, I know Tim and Carlton are doing army related stuffs
Jeff is going to college, what aboot Joe, Joey, Andy?

AND CARLY, HOW DO I MAKE THE GAMECUBE CONTROLLER NECKLACE OUT OF THE CORD???

YOU MADE ONE LAST YEAR FOR THE BIG BRAWL (Maybe it was Melee) TOURNAMENT!!!!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
HA tim isnt bleach better than naruto and it doesnt matter if you say its not cause the second you started to watch bleach your decidion was sealed and even if say no on the inside it is so you LOSE! HA I win! bleach is better than naruto!

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they both suck ARGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG!!!!!!!!!!!
lol jk
bleach is better though

AIR

Smash Rookie
Happy birfday to you's Joey...

I'll try an get your Spicy Chicken burger thing... :laugh:

Or maybe a bleach keychain, I'll see what I can find, it might be late

And, who all is going to be here in June, I know Tim and Carlton are doing army related stuffs
Jeff is going to college, what aboot Joe, Joey, Andy?

AND CARLY, HOW DO I MAKE THE GAMECUBE CONTROLLER NECKLACE OUT OF THE CORD???

YOU MADE ONE LAST YEAR FOR THE BIG BRAWL (Maybe it was Melee) TOURNAMENT!!!!
Uhh, I'm with Jeff on this one... Didn't you know I'm a senior?

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!!! Sorry if I'm not gonna make it to the party :p Btw, I got Bleach Vs Crusade working!!! Except, I can't read Japanese... :( But the game is pretty fun ;D I get to kick people's butts over the internet too!!! >:D Take THAT and stick it up your pride, Japanese People!!! I can kick your butts in Bleach!!!

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Happy birfdays once again Joey!

I'll see if I can get your your burger, even if it's a little late.

Yeah Andy, I never knew you were a Senior, I always thought you were a Junior

and Jeff, whats going on with the Mewtwo's Revenge?

Joey told me that we are going to spend the night up there!

I still need to ask my parental units, but if someone can give me a ride, I have gas money.

Who lieks mah sig! BE HONEST! I mades it in MS PAINT!!! :3

Valentine's Day in 2 24 hour periods, I have some pictures for you guys! ;3

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Who here is good at making graphics in Photoshop?

Specifically, a title card for the intro of the "Metagame 2" I'm working on.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I can do a pretty good job with Paint!

Only, If I'm in the movie though :laugh:

Cmon, photoshop is overated, I need somethin to do!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
arghghghghg!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to play that bleach game! I cant except that someone can beat me in anything bleach related and from now on tim your gonna admit that bleach is better than naruto dammit! and sebastion when you ask your parents tell them that tim is leaving and thisll be his last tourney so that you have a higher chance of going

AXE 09

Smash Master
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!!!!!! i'm so sorry i didn't get to do anything, i was working ALL day today... then when i got home i had a huge talk with my dad. but ummm... yeah. happy bday man lol. sorry that i wasn't there for you...

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
alright my favorite games are now
1. melee
2. bleach vs. crusaders
OMG! this game is so much fun im gonna be the best in this game! and andy I figured out how to change the difficulty I dont even know what dragonball Z is anymore after I plaed this game and tim your gonna play this game and once you do your gonna admit that bleach is better than naruto! argghgh! im gonna go play some more this is so fun! And everyone here better stop messing with andy or im gonna kick your ***! I love you andy:)

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Happy <3 day all...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6646122#post6646122

and by the way, I would post my valentine's picture, but it's a little risqueous.

playing Melee right now and i'm pissed at my parents...

THEY WON'T LET ME GO TO MEWTWO'S REVENGE!!! WHAT C0CK MUNCHERS!!! RAWR!:mad::mad::mad:

Ugghh, maybe I can convince them over the week, or maybe Jeff can come over and explain to them what's going on :3 :)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
"vectorman"

we'll have one new player by the end of the week.. names greg.. he was on my halo team a good while bacik.. don't know what new player ur talkin about.. but yeah.. most of sv is the young crowd.. currently i'm the oldest one of the group besides.. Farmer, Mr J. most of sv is in the 15-18 range!

Top Bottom