• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
It's just pillaring. Pillaring is d-air -> shine used to shield-pressure with Falco. Saying pillar shine is redundant. It's like saying ********.

AIR

Smash Rookie
no it was a bad day for me idc about that its just im tired of getting jewed over because of my charcter selection i will second samus but marth gets more done
Umm, how's your Marth better than your Samus? All you do with Marth is Chain Grab, Chain Grab, Chain Grab... OOPS!!! Smash an extra 50 times... Personally, I think your Samus is (a little) better... More skills than your Marth

Hi Jackie, you VieChina!!! I mm you on 64!!! (LOL jk)

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
Umm, how's your Marth better than your Samus? All you do with Marth is Chain Grab, Chain Grab, Chain Grab... OOPS!!! Smash an extra 50 times... Personally, I think your Samus is (a little) better... More skills than your Marth

andy he never said his marth was better...
he said it gets the job dont better than samus...
and he doesnt chain grab anymore, he does kinda smash alot but i kinda do too lol:bee::p

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Tai, that attitude discourages new players. >.>
---
Don, try to make sure you get the basics of all the characters bread and butter down as well as movement on all stages before improving with a character.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Don, you should MM me at Mewtwo's Revenge.

Getting around Falco's pillar shines has always been my Achilles heel.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice

look i only chain grabbed because if your not smart enough to get out then thats a personal problem
but you cant talk at so i suggest you keep your mouth shut

don fall for it branden its a tarp!!!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
look i only chain grabbed because if your not smart enough to get out then thats a personal problem
but you cant talk at so i suggest you keep your mouth shut

don fall for it branden its a tarp!!!
In Marth v Fox/Falco, getting out of the chaingrab isn't exactly a matter of not being smart enough. It's a combination of being lucky and being a ****ing genius.

But seriously, it's not easy. You have to do half DI and upwards DI and learning to expect u-tilts to DI accordingly and stuff. Getting out isn't exactly an easy feat before receiving a very significant amount of damage.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
lolwut?

That isn't true. It's just that Fox/Falco are some of the easiest characters to edge guard.

I already explained this to you some time ago, Tai. Once a space animal makes a mistake, you knock down their whole stock for doing so. They're easy to combo in most cases.

Space animals are kill or get killed.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yes, pretty much.

I was exaggerating. They're easy to juggle and edgeguard. ESPECIALLY Falco. That's why he has that silly gun. Seriously, it's like a giant flashing shield that hurts people and stretches across the whole stage.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Ah, yes.

But really, Falco is easy to get around. You just have to time the grab right during their homosexual pillaring.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Lasers are not bad. I just take them like a man. Lol.

But sometimes I just roll around or WD OoS to shield again.

Falco is not God and dies at 20% if you so wish.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
lmfao

Remember Cort's movies where PC and Cort had Death Note tags? Cort probably thought Light was trying to mimic him like a fanboy or something and then he called him out for it.

Poor Brad. :[

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I hate my computer... It just crapped out on me while I was typing this message!

Anywho...

Hey all! I got my Melee skillz back!

and with their return I bring PLUS!

I also drew pictures for most everybody in SV

My Cat will pierce your soul!

Smurfy "64, Melee, Brawl" Symbol - Fire
Twist "The Quick WIt" Symbol -Wind
AXE "The Raiden Smasher" Symbol -Light
YEAH! "The Cocky Taunt" Symbol -Trap
Masta Deltron "The Melee Maestro" Symbol - Earth

and that's it, I still need to draw VMan, AI, and Greiga

Carlton wasn't supposed to have a full page, but I accidentaly made him too big.

Pieces all!

I hope I can Smash soon :(

V Click here V Rate and Comment!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myxuWjN08zE&feature=channel_page

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I was trying to give them a comic book style, like how the Smash 64 characters looked.

I can upload some of my other pictures later, but all I can really draw is cartoony stuff.

I'm trying to branch off and learn how to draw more realistic, like Joe Kubert

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
You can draw a lot better than me.

Idk about Kosuke though. I know he's an enthusiast in the animation of his ideas in the format of images -- crafted with the artist's pencil and a humble notebook filled with paper, blank... serene canvases... with infinite possibility.

REACH FOR THE SKY

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
You can draw a lot better than me.

Idk about Kosuke though. I know he's an enthusiast in the animation of his ideas in the format of images -- crafted with the artist's pencil and a humble notebook filled with paper, blank... serene canvases... with infinite possibility.

REACH FOR THE SKY
You has such a way wif words :3

and tanx

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
LOL Carlton

Carlton thinks that Timmy should be on the West Coast's TEN MAN crew for Genesis.

Axe MIGHT deserve a spot, just maybe. He can definitely put up a fight against most people on that list, I won't lie.

But Timmy is no where near WC's top 10.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
LOL Carlton

Carlton thinks that Timmy should be on the West Coast's TEN MAN crew for Genesis.

Axe MIGHT deserve a spot, just maybe. He can definitely put up a fight against most people on that list, I won't lie.

But Timmy is no where near WC's top 10.
look i was just mention it don mock me cause i was showing respect to the person who brought me into smash

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
That's cool that you respect Timmy and that he started Sierra Vista's community and stuff, but the West Coast has to pool together their absolute greatest players if they want to beat East Coast. Timmy is a really good player, but he doesn't make the cutoff at all.

Jeff might not make the cut-off, ****, and he's SV's best player. He's definitely a contender, though.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
That's cool that you respect Timmy and that he started Sierra Vista's community and stuff, but the West Coast has to pool together their absolute greatest players if they want to beat East Coast. Timmy is a really good player, but he doesn't make the cutoff at all.

Jeff might not make the cut-off, ****, and he's SV's best player. He's definitely a contender, though.
yea but it doesn matter anyways cause tim is leaving and im going to the east coast anyways

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Really?

Where on the East Coast?

Also, I heard Timmy is coming back a few months after.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
alright well everyone in S.V. knows that I can always play but you guys never use that advantage and hey my B-day is on the twelvth which is on a thursday and in four days so you guys should get me a gift and smash except for tim all he has to do is admit that bleach is better than naruto its that simple tim thats it! just give in you cant win!

AIR

Smash Rookie
LOL? I can't remember what I wrote before... Anyways, how's everyone doing?

Sebas!!! LOL Black Marth makes me laugh!!!
Joey!!! I think I already gave you your B-day present... The thing for the DS?
Tai and Kosuke!!! Thanks for the save
Carlton!!! I wanna try out your BLACK Marth!!! LOL sorry, that picture made me laugh, because I always thought Marth was g a y!!! And now he's BLACK Too!?!? (No offense) Also, Texas is not even close to East Side... It probably counts as South Side... Wait, are there any good (reknown) players on the south side?

Anyways... Skate Boarding is FUN!!! Until you fall on your a s s... And I LooooooooooooooOooOOOoooOve hacking my Wii to play copies of Wii games... I finally hacked it to play Japanese games too!!! Next up, Bleach Versus Crusade JP!!!

Top Bottom