• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yeah, let's just can it and play at M2's Revenge...

If I'm going, which it's looking like I will since it's three weeks from now.

Sorry, Joey.

When I saw you complaining about your infraction, I just snapped and vented other angers towards you.

However, I do still think you're a bit on the annoying side on the boards.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Hey joey, remember that time that i three stocked you and ended all your stocks with forward smashes?

Tucson, *****.

And tucson loves phoenix. So stop whining at Tai. He'll probably **** you in melee, and while he's diong that, i'll be having a threesome with both of you guys' sisters.

rugoodat

Smash Journeyman
And tucson loves phoenix. So stop whining at Tai. He'll probably **** you in melee, and while he's diong that, i'll be having a threesome with both of you guys' sisters.
Well said.

I like how blacknight put it, let the controllers do the talking. But if you are better, and are an *******, you do get the right to talk **** to other people, but then you get the people friends who **** at melee (axe) to kick YOUR *** in melee.

That was confusing.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
ye it was...soooo melee today hit me up..joey i still dont have your number and i want to coach you on some different matches besides the usual plain fox and falco matchups.lets do it!?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
you know what I was starting to feel better about what happened in school but then I read gamers post and it made me feel worse than I did before and tai the last post I made I meant that you were one of the people I wanted to beat

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Hey joey, remember that time that i three stocked you and ended all your stocks with forward smashes?

Tucson, *****.

(clears throat)

I SAID IT IS SETTLED IT HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF OR AXE WILL **** YOU.

p.s. you shouldn't brag about beating someone with smashing you just look nubish. IM JUST SAYING LOL

Well said.

I like how blacknight put it, let the controllers do the talking. But if you are better, and are an *******, you do get the right to talk **** to other people, but then you get the people friends who **** at melee (axe) to kick YOUR *** in melee.

That was confusing.
thankyou, but i meant no one gets the right the talk cause in the end it makes you look like an ***.

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
uh smashing is part of the game. its not truely nubbish unless you SPAM it.... just using it for kills isn't really.. bad...

Chris, that was messed up, but funny lol.

Uh Joey, that kinda annoyed me. There's a fewthings wrong with the boards and real life.
You get all pissy when your getting your *** beat. You've cooled that down over the last few days, cool. You said on the last page EVERYONE gets pissed when you talk ****, quite honestly, Most of us don't give a ****.

I know you can just beat tai and shut him up.

Glad you have goals joey, get better kid =D
Well, just relax, go get a massage, you get annoyed or mad off way too much stuff, even other people being stupid, then you get pissed when other people get annoyed or mad at you being dumb. Chill please?

Wow, tai, you got jeff to say something, you ****ed up bad man.

Sorry thats just my thoughts on what i've missed over the last few days.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
ummmm joe I have two things to say dont put that I can beat tai cause youll just cause more crossfires and you guys do get mad when I talk **** when I was playing link I kept saying you couldnt ever beat me you got mad you know what I change what I said before only jeff tim sebastion and brandon dont get mad when I talk crap

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
lol whatever. I really don't get mad, i just try harder. and its just support dude, if you don't want it, whatever, lose, idc. Its whatever if people talk ****, i don't care.

I don't get mad playing video games, its just a game, like seriously. I get annoyed when branden is gay because the game jews him over, but thats about the worst of it. and you talking about people getting mad is kinda hypocritical. that was just my input over what was said here.

nice rules carlton lol

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
ummmm joe I have two things to say dont put that I can beat tai cause youll just cause more crossfires and you guys do get mad when I talk **** when I was playing link I kept saying you couldnt ever beat me you got mad you know what I change what I said before only jeff tim sebastion and brandon dont get mad when I talk crap

i used to get mad i don anymore.

But i don like this joey, he bores me

You shouldn't care what other people say or think cause it throws you off, be you just be careful. there is a time to be playful and a time to be seriious you just have to learn that and you will be fine.

Some words of advice to all

I know i can beat tai cause im confident in my skills I WILLL SAY I CAN BEAT TAI im not talking crap just showing confindence. Cause i back down from no one, as a matter fact SV backs down from no one.

it's all a mind game to be honest, people beat them selfs more than people beat them. There are alot of people that i have lost to but i shouldn't have. I was so worried about everyone else thinks, i choked. It's between you, the game, and your challenger.

It's ok to be passive cocky. Meaning when they ask you "Are you good?" you say something like "im ok at the game," or something like that. Because if you lose you don look like a *** but if you win, you be a good sportsman about it then people look at you more. Inside your head the whole time you knew you could beat that person you just don wanna be a ****.

EXAMPLE: Jeff(nuff said)

On the other hand you talk alot of crap, you create a mind game. You get inside their heads and throw them off for a easy win. Some can't focus when they are pissed so you can take advantage of the situtation. Others go berserk and **** you (i feel bad for that person)

people who go berserk: Jeff, Tim, Joey, Myself

But the problem is you look like a *** win or lose. cause when you talk you better be able to back it up. if not you look like a joke.

thats all for today

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
i'm not gonna lie, i used to get mad too, but as of the last month or so, i couldn't care less.

Jeff doesn't really talk crap, especially in tournaments, so you can't really put him as an example for the second one, his rep talks crap for him.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I don't care if I'm better or worse, I am the true winner when I K.O. you with a Falcon Kick!
I also have the scrubbiest forward smashiest Marth, but it works :)

Random side question: Does anyone in SV play Marth seriously? All I ever see are Spacies and low tiers.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
So everyone is happy agains? Yes?

I got this in the bag! More Smash for Seabass!

and uhhh,... I dun play Marf, but do play Boy!

Picture DUMP!

Tim, you should get a kitty :3

My fat lard Cody

My Gay cat Frank

Also... Don't make Chocolate Pancakes, unless you know how to

But they tasted so gewd :3

Peices!

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
lol! yea, carlton and I both second marth... mines still trash, yea everythings cool again lol. its like the boards are a different life then face to face, its cool heh

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
NO! im not happy I need my bleach buddy with me! dammit sebastion you need to get ungrounded! then we can watch bleach together!(very homo) lol jk :)

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
i wanna cat but i also want a ferret and his name will be sly cooper lol

also smurf no offense but that looks like **** on a plate lol
They were supposed to be chocolate pancakes :(...

And ya I knew they looked bad :3

JOEY! Just you wait til FRIDAY!

SMURF SHOULD BE ABLE TO SMASH ONCE MORE!

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
Dude!!!!! lol I saw the first two episodes of bleach...

Oh and the next time tim reads this... Mlg Dr Pepper isn't MLG... the dude on the add is tsquared dr pepper is just sponsoring mlg.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yessssssss! joe your gonna be bleach buddy no.2 ok! I love you isnt bleach better than naruto right sebastion joe carlton andy and tai just give in tim you cant win! *cries* I feel so ashamed I didnt watch the bleach speacial I thought I watched everything about bleach so nobody talk to me until I watch it!:cry:

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
yessssssss! joe your gonna be bleach buddy no.2 ok! I love you isnt bleach better than naruto right sebastion joe carlton andy and tai just give in tim you cant win! *cries* I feel so ashamed I didnt watch the bleach speacial I thought I watched everything about bleach so nobody talk to me until I watch it!:cry:
Yeah, Bleach is better than Naruto.

Although, a few other things are better than Bleach. I haven't been watching anime or reading manga lately though, so I don't know anything active atm aside from One Piece.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
well at least you say its better than naruto and one piece used to be one of my favorite shows but then the more I watched it the more out of track it got but I still watch it once in a while besides what episode are you on and you better change your mind and say bleach is the best show out there tai! or else ill hopefully **** you the next time I play you!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I don't know...

I bet I'm very very behind right now. I didn't feel like watching fillers so I skipped ahead and read the manga. Um... I remember them going to Hueco Mundo, and then there was some fork in the road or something. I also remember there being a nice little arrancar child.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
well I was asking what episode you were on in one piece but since you told me what episode you were on in bleach then ill take that as you saying that bleach is the best show out there so far and BTW your like on episode 155 or something the current episode right now is 204 so your kinda far behind

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
OKAY! I Should be able to come to next Smash League!

SO everyone bring your N64 controllers!

Get PWNED OLD SKOOL!

WITH AWESOME GRAPHICS AND KILLER SOUNDS!

GET N' OR GET OUT!

Smash 64!!

So how is everyone doing?

I wanna Melee so bad!

Espio__

Smash Rookie
i hate the super bowl

last year.

my fav team is the patriots. im like "WOHO undefeated!! goin all the way!"
lost to the Giants

2nd fav team. Cards since i have season tickets.
the whole game im shouting "COMEBACK BABY!!! LETS GO!!!" gain the lead.
Steelers take it back and they lose.

Top Bottom