• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AXE 09

Smash Master
so who wants to play melee?
joey?
carlton?
timmy?
wave mantis?
brian?
turnip tosser?
Joe?
brandon?
smurfy???
smash tomorrow please!!!! are we going to joey's house? or my house? or brian's house? turnip tosser said he'd be free tomorrow

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
joey?
carlton?
timmy?
wave mantis?
brian?
turnip tosser?
Joe?
brandon?
smurfy???
smash tomorrow please!!!! are we going to joey's house? or my house? or brian's house? turnip tosser said he'd be free tomorrow
Jeff, are you staying the night at my house on Saturday?

AXE 09

Smash Master
you know what? i just realized that i just posted my 1000th post. lol heck yeah, look who's a smash lord!!! XD

and tai, i'm not exactly sure at the moment... i'll get back to you on that asap. i just have a few things to figure out first.

oh snap.... TIMMY'S A SMASH LORD TOO!!! darn you tim!!!!! lol

Mikey, you're moving????? when?????? don't leave us!!! you jerk!!!

AIR

Smash Rookie
joey?
carlton?
timmy?
wave mantis?
brian?
turnip tosser?
Joe?
brandon?
smurfy???
Aww, not me? =(

(Sorry for double post! iPod = no multiquote)

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
ummm andy im pretty sure no one else celebrates that. of course ill smash tomorrow jeff. And carlton but do you think its the best show ever though if you do then your bleach buddy no. 3 see I told you jeff and tim everyone else likes bleach over naruto that just means everyones balls dropped finally and that naruto sucks! Also I like how you put smurf the one who cant play over andy the one who can play.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I celebrate chinese new year... :3

Well, I havent been watching Bleach, and im grounded for a while, Im just hetting these posts in sneakily...

But I gotta go!
BUS!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
why don't you guys put me as number 1 on your rankings since i'm only a few miles away and joey sucks.

and i want his sister.

... or mother...

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
... Gamer ...

I dunno what to say...

Don't you already have a girlfriend?

And since your into asian bewbz (NO OFFENCE JOEY) I know the perfect thing for you :3

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Jeff.....

Is your phone dead?

Welll....

Is SV going to ACMM3? I heard there was a slight chance you couldn't go.

If so, are you staying at my house on Saturday? Also, who's going?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
he said he'd get back to you wide-screened vision! can you read! of course you can't! when he gets back to you you'll have your answer... Try it out ok? =)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
stick with falcon you ****ing piece of ****. there's no other reason to try to learn some other ****** characters when you control the falcon. grow some balls you **** piece of **** ****** ***** ****ing **********.

FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON! FALCON....

PUNCH!!!!!

show me your moves...

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
joe to be good with fox you just have to drill shine wavedash jab up throw up air! its the only way or you can do what I did to get good with characters scream out that bleach is the best show ever no matter how embarassing it feels yeah! thats how I got good

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol my bad andy, didn't mean to forget about you. i think i forgot some others too that i can't think of ^^

oh chris, you and your asian boobies

odouhl!!!!!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
the jab after the waveshine can be buffer rolled out of, joey. just grab them and then do a grab jab or whatever they're called.

i mean you can waveshine jab against most of your city since you're all garbage but against tucson it won't work.

i love jeff and joe

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
of course not I never ever go back on my word! I never realized this joey but your way better than me in melee and halo! HA! Im such a *****.

Top Bottom