• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
naruto sucks really bad bleach is so much better BTW I got a new dog but its in the hospital now cause I ***** it too hard and it felt good! never mind my dog died.:)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Of course Tim is always correct.

I don't care if that really WAS Tim talking on his account and how intent he was on it being true.

I'd still believe there's at least ten Arizonians I have in mind that are better than you.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Tim, I am sorry for the loss of your canine companion.

You should get a cat, they are so much better

I'll upload pics of my awesome cats later

But for now I need halp, me and my bro

http://www.youtube.com/user/SmurfyEXE

On my channel, go ahead and watch the vids

I'm starting to pick up a better fawks, and my brother needs help wif Luigi and Fawks, so, can you help him out???

I need to upload more vids for more accurate ratings, oh, and does my Link suck???

PL0X be H0n3st :3

-EDIT-

OMG I REALISE HOW BAD PRESSING ENTER AFTER EVERY SENTANCE IS BAD!

TAI WAS RIGHT!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Wow, Smurfy, you're really good.

I would be honored if you were to MM me at Mewtwo's Revenge!

Omg, Timmy...

I'm sorry =[

*hug*

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
So ,you're saying I suck... :(

I know your good Tai, and I can't go to that tourney in Pheonix, and I seriously doubt I can go to the one in tucson

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got an infration! Yea **** you too altf4warrior your a ***** you want me to come to your house and kick your *** and you suck at melee!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Shut the **** up, Joey.

Don't call Dan on doing his job when it's only fair. I get infractions all the time, usually for things such as double posting and mild spam. Although, sometimes, I don't think my infracted posts qualify as spam, Dan's doing his job.

If you make six consecutive posts on alternating accounts, that is definitely classified as spam, and you deserved an infraction.

Your dumb spam isn't cool, and it isn't funny. A lot of the Phoenix guys think you're annoying because of all the dumb, pointless spam you post. Also, you talk way too tough for your level of skill. Don't let it get to your head that you're better than everyone in Sierra Vista except for Axe and V-man, which it seems like you're doing, jokingly or not. It's not a very astounding feat.

Lastly, don't use "You suck at Melee" as an insult to someone when you're not even in the top 10.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
well if its annoying dont go into the "SV" thread lol it seems pretty simple,its not like he goes into the other threads and does it, I mean sure joey may take it a bit far but hes just having fun

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
He has a point. Words on a monitor screen don't mean much to me.

If you want to take it up a notch with everyone and talk big, do it face to face like a man. If whoever beats -you- in whatever way, shape, or form, then kindly shut the **** up.
---
Most of this thread is stupid spam though... >_>

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
That's the thing though.

It's the "SV" thread.

Not the "YEAH!" thread.

I am interested in Sierra Vista's community and affairs.

However, I don't want to have to look at twenty lines of ".....melee?" and tons and tons of undeserved self-promotion. I'm pretty sure others agree with me that Joey's posts are not meaningful or enjoyable to read.

Also, don't talk **** to a mod when he's doing his job, and you OOOOOBBBVIOUSLY deserve what you got.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Another superb point made. I'm loving it. That ".....melee?" clincher got to me, indeed...

But I'm done here now. Carry on Sierra Vista...

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
you know I was just coping taj on that kicking his *** part and I tell everyone they suck at melee and tai you talk just as much crap as I do and no offense but some of your posts sound really gay im just trying to make some entertainment here and I dont care if I get an infraction I was copying tim when he spazzed out cause of his infractions Im alreeady pissed off today and tai your just making me more pissed also if you dont like reading my post then GET THE HELL OUT!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
you know I was just coping taj on that kicking his *** part and I tell everyone they suck at melee and tai you talk just as much crap as I do and no offense but some of your posts sound really gay im just trying to make some entertainment here and I dont care if I get an infraction I was copying tim when he spazzed out cause of his infractions Im alreeady pissed off today and tai your just making me more pissed also if you dont like reading my post then GET THE HELL OUT!
There's a difference between you and Taj.

I know you tell everyone that they suck at Melee, and it's not funny then, either.

I don't say people suck. I ask people to MM. There's a difference between sucking and being worse than someone.

Also, how was anyone supposed to know that you were copying Tim?

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
simmer down now, simmer down

I think everyone here needs to take chill pill and

*Dare I quote Carlton?!?!"

Let the controllers do the talkin :3 (okay, I said it)

Joey, you do talk alot of crap but it's funny crap... I never knew crap could be funny

and anywho! I may be able to Smash at next Smash league, I'm working on my homework, and then i'll watch bleach. I gots me some good grades, and prgress reports come next friday.

Probly the best I've felt about progress reports, EVAR

.......64?

-EDIT-

Gamer, I have your bewbz, Eiken, look it up in youtube :3 you nasty pervert

and Jeff, do you mind if I used your pic in the wiki?

I was gonna edit the wiki about you and add moar stuff, anything you need in particular?

I don't feel like I know you guys enough, like besides as smashers (besides Joey)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
you know what tai your right it isnt funny telling someone they suck its what motivates them to get better. yea I know theres a difference between me and taj but just cause hes better doesnt mean he should get better treatment than everyone else im pretty sure alot of people are sick of that crap at least from S.V. and either way saying someone sucks and saying someone is worse than you can still hurt them so it doesnt matter how you word it you I dont know what everyone has against me about talking crap except for jeff tim and sebastion and they find it funny but everyone else throws ***** fits all the time and thats really annoying why dont you guys just calm down you know I never start anything but you guys always take my post so seriously even though you know im kidding but you do it anyway you guys just need to accept people how they are and everyone its just on the computer its not like I said all that right to everyones faces that obviously means im kidding and not to be taken seriously

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
when people tell me I suck, it hurts me, but then I train harder and kick their ***!

Actually, Joey, your the reason I started playing Melee again.

When I played Brawl, and you knocked on it (knocked on it???)

It pissed me off so I said to myself, "I'm gonna beat that stupid kid because he said Brawl Sux0rz!1!!!" and then...I started to dislike Brawl, but now I'm getting into 64!!!! Still <3 Melee though

-3I)1T-

OMG POST #100

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
see thats exactly what im talking about it makes you better why cant you people be like sebastion and just prove everyone wrong thats what im trying to do I got most of the people who used to beat me back but im still working on some other people and tai your one of them

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
YEAH! That's right!

Is YEAH! the best Melee player in Arizona? YEAH!

Does he sandbag more than everyone else in Arizona? YEAH!

YEAH! is better than everyone else in Arizona, except he's sandbagging. Every time he gets better, he's just sandbagging less.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
YEAH! That's right!

Is YEAH! the best Melee player in Arizona? YEAH!

Does he sandbag more than everyone else in Arizona? YEAH!

YEAH! is better than everyone else in Arizona, except he's sandbagging. Every time he gets better, he's just sandbagging less.
OK im going say something now.

Look we SV are ok with joey talking and i agree with joey frankly im getting upset with some things that have been said. now i have been nice lately tai and not saying nothing. Like that comment about only tim and jeff are the only good ones and how only they are taking over that was a low blow to some of us below them.

funny thing is i can say the same about tuc. and phx. with taj, forward, light, etc. but you tai were at the bottom, a nobody but now you got some skill and let it go to your head. Your a cool guy when you are not kissin any big pro ***. that what i am seeing i could be wrong but thats what i see.i am not insulting you , just pointing out the facts.

look tai you are good don't get me wrong, less talk and you will be great.

But us sv don take no beating sitting down we improve and evolve. i just hope you have been getting better cause next time me and you meet simply put, im taking you out.
i am a choke artist (no johns) but SV is making a stand.

also us SV stick up for each other, im the most unlikely to stick up for joey but he is SV and im going to stand up for my peeps you heard?

AXE 09

Smash Master
Tai, i'm starting to loose respect for you. if you mess with SV, you're messing with me too.

just because someone's at a higher skill level than everyone else doesn't mean they should get special treatment. i look at SV as a whole, not just "jeff and tim". Tai, i understand you like to trash talk sometimes, but lateley it's been getting a little out of hand. don't get me wrong, i still love ya, but i expect you to respect everyone in SV, not just tim and I.

Top Bottom