• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
wow tai that was awesome im sorry carlton but your not going to beat tai it sucks to say it but I cant beat tai either that was amazing but bleach is still the best! holy crap I just saw the losers bracket with light and wobbles and wobbles was amazing! **** all that grabbing is soooooo gay! I mean light did some pretty cool stuff too but **** wobbles like just ***** him god im scared of wobbles now but not his skill im scared of his face

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
OMG OMG OMG !!

I LOST MY MELEE METAGAME(Correct term?)!!!!

TOO MUCH 64!!!

NEED TO REGAIN MELEE HONOUR!!

... ... ... So how is everyone?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
wow tai that was awesome im sorry carlton but your not going to beat tai it sucks to say it but I cant beat tai either that was amazing but bleach is still the best! holy crap I just saw the losers bracket with light and wobbles and wobbles was amazing! **** all that grabbing is soooooo gay! I mean light did some pretty cool stuff too but **** wobbles like just ***** him god im scared of wobbles now but not his skill im scared of his face
That was TAJ.

However, I took six stocks in crews having suicided off two of my own :/ (Four from GamerGuitarist, Two from Brian)

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
guys from now on until my dad gets home, i cant go smash unless someoone can give me a ride there cause my mom doesn't want to risk anything with my car so.....jo it looks like im riding with you for a while if thats cool.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
oh Mr. Kosuke (or Mrs. I dunno)

Why do you taunt me so?

I can never tell your sarcasm or truth :3

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
You know the octagon around your control stick? Some guy named Kira in SoCal told me that Ken told him that it's most effective to DI in between those corners.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Also, another random Fox tidbit is that you can shine -> wd -> dash -> jc usmash on Yoshi's Story with Fox against shine-fallers like Fox and Falco if you hit them from the center to one of the slopes.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
Friday Smashfest_6:30_ Tags_pizza/soda_bring Your A Game And Have Fun!

I Also Need Some Help With Setups If At All Possible

Im Organizing It A Bit Different This Time Sort Of Like A Round Robbin Type

!sonic Boom!

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
i really dont think he changed cuz i was beat his samus a few times ...
cuz i was beat his marth too...

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yeah!!!!!!!!!!! smashfest! and tai ill MM you if I know i can win:) jk ill MM you for 5 as well and I will test my improvement skill ha too easy! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sebastion can play tomorrow! and sebastion bring smash 64and two controllers I wanna play that cause everyone in smash club sucks balls! BIG AND SMALL ones I mean that with all offense.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I would rank myself as #3 in AZ for Smash 64 ^_^
The better two live in Phoenix.
I'll gladly play with any of you SV peeps next time I see y'all.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
ummmm. alright jackie once I get good at smash 64 which wont take long then cause im the best and bleach is the best show ever just admit it tim you cant win dont deny! right bleach buddy:)

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
It only took me like a week to learn Smash 64 a few months ago haha. Just watch some Isai/Malva videos and you'll be ****** in no time... and it helps if you're Pikachu.

Top Bottom