• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
i don't know.. what people are talking about.. or about what's going.. on.. I know i'm not.. great or like crazy good or anything.. but.. the LAST person who deserves to say I don deserve a spot on ANYTHING is you tai.. so i'd shut it.. you talk so much ****.. and you're nowhere NEAR my level of play.. you have a marth you THINK is good.. and everyone else you play is yuck! so you can stop talkin about it now.. You don hear me saying.. Tai doesn't deserve to be in 10v10 regional battles either.. I just keep my opinion to myself.. I suggest you do the same thing.. You're not as good compared to me/Jeff as you THINK you are.. and it's what makes me laugh!

I'm not really upset... but when people talk to me about you.. I actually respect you.. w/things such as.. "man "tai is one of the fastest improving players out there, Tai, was one of the worst.. soon he'll be one of the best, High praise. blah, blah you name it.. while others... disagree w/what i have to say.. and then all Tai does in return.. is talk **** about everyone in SV... Me not qualifying.. fine, idc if i do/don't whatever... Jeff.. is most definetely capable of qualifying..

Another Note:.. not something I generally care about too much, but i'm growing quickly tired of the speculation, all of you people have with comparing myself/Jeff... Yes.. We all know and even myself know that Jeff is better than me.. Heck he's HELLA good!.. I'm glad that i'm the one who started the Melee community yes... I don't regret teachin anything that i have to teach new people.. It's great.... however,, I'm growing tired of the speculation that whatever Jeff can do... Timmy just somehow can't.... I've placed 1 SPOT... 1 F/CKIN SPOT BEHIND HIM IN 4 TOURNAMENTS IN A F/CKIN ROW!.... not one... so it can't be luck.. not two.. so it's kinda luck.. not even three.. for the complete trio.. FCKIN FOUR TOURNAMENTS that i'm right behind him! so i'm sick of fu/ckin people like Tai.. talking like he knows EVERYTHING about NOTHING!.. which is what he talks about.. then when I play people outside... I don't play them.. very much or few matches.. so people I play ONCE.. like Tai... and people.. like Tai.. happen to do good in ONE ****in match.. it's makes them think things, that are nowhere NEAR the truth.. then the rest of the matches.. i play.. if it's me,, 4 stocking to me only 1 stocking.. it seems the first match is the ONLY one people think of since it's the only one that matters to them!

Another note" Not Johning for Jeff, or for myself, but these recent tournaments, Jeff, has not been playing rather well, "No offense to Jeff" but he knows he wasn't playing his best... so to some PHX noobs.. (Tai) it's annoying for you to judge what you don't know about Jeff.. that I KNOW BETTER THAN ANYONE!!.. or me w/my famous way of not playing as good as i'd like but good enough to get far! (lol sheik) - FUN FACT: you know every tournament i've been to i've lost to a sheik) - perhaps it's my weakness, but perhaps it's fear that causes people to make them use sheik. (either way that's my problem) and I know.. so STFU before u start sayin it's my problem bcuz i know it is!.. so stop judging my skill compared to Jeff's on such a level.. Yes he's indeed better than me.. (i'm really glad/proud that he is, knowing that i helped cause that) but....don start sayin **** about me you don't even know because NONE of you have played me enough to know where I am... Every person Axe has faced.. and beaten.. I've done the same thing if given the opportunity..... but of course.. NONE OF YOU F/CKIN IDIOTS notice.. so i'll just deal with it..... "the joys of being an underrated player.. but whatever..noone fu/ckin notices anyway.. cuz they're fu/ckin blind!

heck Forward won SV twisted the tournament.. and he might not have been playing his best either... but guess what.. i bet if he lost.. i'd hear from the occasional people.. "oh Forward was playing bad.. just to protect his name and the coxsuckers who ride his nuts! "Axe got lucky forward wasn't his best" It's ****in annoyin so just shutup about it how about that

.. anyway.. to more important matters.. I might be workin a bit more everyone.. perhaps smash sometime later on this week or something.. let me know..

anyway.. i'm off to play some Halo/L4D, smash, whatever game I play.. (which btw before any of you tucson,phx, whatever noobs say you're good at.. (especially halo) meet me online.. i'll be glad to push your **** in!

i've wasted enough time here... anyone outside of SV.. **** off and shut the **** up about **** you don't know..
Sv.. (you need me you'll find a way to contact me!

..laters..

worst part" - come tomorrow.. I know i'm still gonna respect Tai, Like I do EVERY smash player i've ever played. but no.. i'm timmy i'm soft.. and im a let people walk all over me.. like i always ****in have.. isn't that cool!? F/ckin skanks! *sigh*

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i don't know.. what people are talking about.. or about what's going.. on.. I know i'm not.. great or like crazy good or anything.. but.. the LAST person who deserves to say I don deserve a spot on ANYTHING is you tai.. so i'd shut it.. you talk so much ****.. and you're nowhere NEAR my level of play.. you have a marth you THINK is good.. and everyone else you play is yuck! so you can stop talkin about it now.. You don hear me saying.. Tai doesn't deserve to be in 10v10 regional battles either.. I just keep my opinion to myself.. I suggest you do the same thing.. You're not as good compared to me/Jeff as you THINK you are.. and it's what makes me laugh!

I'm not really upset... but when people talk to me about you.. I actually respect you.. w/things such as.. "man "tai is one of the fastest improving players out there, Tai, was one of the worst.. soon he'll be one of the best, High praise. blah, blah you name it.. while others... disagree w/what i have to say.. and then all Tai does in return.. is talk **** about everyone in SV... Me not qualifying.. fine, idc if i do/don't whatever... Jeff.. is most definetely capable of qualifying..

Another Note:.. not something I generally care about too much, but i'm growing quickly tired of the speculation, all of you people have with comparing myself/Jeff... Yes.. We all know and even myself know that Jeff is better than me.. Heck he's HELLA good!.. I'm glad that i'm the one who started the Melee community yes... I don't regret teachin anything that i have to teach new people.. It's great.... however,, I'm growing tired of the speculation that whatever Jeff can do... Timmy just somehow can't.... I've placed 1 SPOT... 1 F/CKIN SPOT BEHIND HIM IN 4 TOURNAMENTS IN A F/CKIN ROW!.... not one... so it can't be luck.. not two.. so it's kinda luck.. not even three.. for the complete trio.. FCKIN FOUR TOURNAMENTS that i'm right behind him! so i'm sick of fu/ckin people like Tai.. talking like he knows EVERYTHING about NOTHING!.. which is what he talks about.. then when I play people outside... I don't play them.. very much or few matches.. so people I play ONCE.. like Tai... and people.. like Tai.. happen to do good in ONE ****in match.. it's makes them think things, that are nowhere NEAR the truth.. then the rest of the matches.. i play.. if it's me,, 4 stocking to me only 1 stocking.. it seems the first match is the ONLY one people think of since it's the only one that matters to them!

Another note" Not Johning for Jeff, or for myself, but these recent tournaments, Jeff, has not been playing rather well, "No offense to Jeff" but he knows he wasn't playing his best... so to some PHX noobs.. (Tai) it's annoying for you to judge what you don't know about Jeff.. that I KNOW BETTER THAN ANYONE!!.. or me w/my famous way of not playing as good as i'd like but good enough to get far! (lol sheik) - FUN FACT: you know every tournament i've been to i've lost to a sheik) - perhaps it's my weakness, but perhaps it's fear that causes people to make them use sheik. (either way that's my problem) and I know.. so STFU before u start sayin it's my problem bcuz i know it is!.. so stop judging my skill compared to Jeff's on such a level.. Yes he's indeed better than me.. (i'm really glad/proud that he is, knowing that i helped cause that) but....don start sayin **** about me you don't even know because NONE of you have played me enough to know where I am... Every person Axe has faced.. and beaten.. I've done the same thing if given the opportunity..... but of course.. NONE OF YOU F/CKIN IDIOTS notice.. so i'll just deal with it..... "the joys of being an underrated player.. but whatever..noone fu/ckin notices anyway.. cuz they're fu/ckin blind!

heck Forward won SV twisted the tournament.. and he might not have been playing his best either... but guess what.. i bet if he lost.. i'd hear from the occasional people.. "oh Forward was playing bad.. just to protect his name and the coxsuckers who ride his nuts! "Axe got lucky forward wasn't his best" It's ****in annoyin so just shutup about it how about that

.. anyway.. to more important matters.. I might be workin a bit more everyone.. perhaps smash sometime later on this week or something.. let me know..

anyway.. i'm off to play some Halo/L4D, smash, whatever game I play.. (which btw before any of you tucson,phx, whatever noobs say you're good at.. (especially halo) meet me online.. i'll be glad to push your **** in!

i've wasted enough time here... anyone outside of SV.. **** off and shut the **** up about **** you don't know..
Sv.. (you need me you'll find a way to contact me!

..laters..

worst part" - come tomorrow.. I know i'm still gonna respect Tai, Like I do EVERY smash player i've ever played. but no.. i'm timmy i'm soft.. and im a let people walk all over me.. like i always ****in have.. isn't that cool!? F/ckin skanks! *sigh*
I know that I'm nowhere near that list. However, I'm not saying that I should be on the list, or I'm not suggesting people that shouldn't BE on the list.

I wasn't really calling Carlton really for anything except what seemed to be extreme regional bias.

p.s.

In the Genesis thread, the Jeff we were talking about was SilentSpectre, not Axe.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
It's about time (starts laughing) remember you piss off one SV well you get the point.

I will stand by what i say Vectorman and AXE deserve a spot this is what i think better this is what i know lol.

Tai honestly, just cause you have trained with the top and been places means nothing to SV.
You run your mouth way to much let the controller be your voice not your own because u tend to get on peoples bad side.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
It's about time (starts laughing) remember you piss off one SV well you get the point.

I will stand by what i say Vectorman and AXE deserve a spot this is what i think better this is what i know lol.

Tai honestly, just cause you have trained with the top and been places means nothing to SV.
You run your mouth way to much let the controller be your voice not your own because u tend to get on peoples bad side.
There are only going to be ten people on the crew.

I'd bet money that the tenth person on that crew would be better than Vectorman by a very noticeable margin.

p.s.

I'd let my controller be my voice more often, but we haven't seen each other since October.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
tai..... not to be offensive or anything but I think you should stop talking cause youve been starting crap with every S.V. person in this thread and most of them hate you for it and now you pissed off tim which is pretty bad cause hes like the nicest guy I know so I think you should just back off.

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
Uh in my honest opinion.
I got Tim's back. He's one of the best.

But for the 10 man crew:(In no real order, except mango really is rapesauce)
1.Mango
2.Wobbles
3.Forward
4.Taj
5.SS
6.Axe
7.Silent Wolf
8.Zhu
9. Hugs
10. Pink Shinobi

Altz:
1.Dj Combo
2.Lucky

Just my opinion

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Uh in my honest opinion.
I got Tim's back. He's one of the best.

But for the 10 man crew:(In no real order, except mango really is rapesauce)
1.Mango
2.Wobbles
3.Forward
4.Taj
5.SS
6.Axe
7.Silent Wolf
8.Zhu
9. Hugs
10. Pink Shinobi

Altz:
1.Dj Combo
2.Lucky

Just my opinion
Wait, so you're saying you have Tim's back and that he's one of the best...

But you don't have him on your list?

EDIT: Btw, you're missing King and Luigi Ka-master. King's going to be playing at Genesis, and Ka-master is REALLY good. Also, Lucky might be better than Zhu and SS

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Are you talking about characters that Tai plays, or the people he plays with?

If the later, :'(

Vman, you are a cool guy, but instead of talking, make it so that Tai KNOWS that you're good enough for the regionals.

<3
please read closely! - meaning.. every other character Tai plays....SUCKS!..=] not good at all! (wait.. I take that back.. he's got a DECENT MARTH.. grab, forward, throw repeat, F-air) F-smash! (his fox too.. useless JC shines, and his famous like EVERY fox.. up throw U-air) Sheik.. (really it's sheik you don need to learn anything) Falco - needS PLENTY OF WORK) WAIT LET ME FINISH.. (Yes I could be WRONG about all of this.. (you know I know i'm wrong actually) I even hate admitting it... but Tai is a VERY GOOD player..he improved very fast... only person imo who improved faster was Joey (Yeah) but Joey took only 2-1/2 months)

I'm not tryin to be all mad.. but read what I just put....the insults.. the useless input.. on **** I don't even know!... since I haven't played him in a while!.. IT'S THE EXACT SAME ****IN THING TAI' IS DOING....THAT'S what's ****inannoying about pricks like him!

ur pretty cool duff..as far as i know....then again.. I think Tai is at times....and look what's happened.........yeah....goin back to H3

side note: Tai doesn't deserve/need to know.. i'm good enough or not.. because I honestly don't care... what i'm speculation is.. of all people out there....TAI........TAI.......of all people.. on this planet... an "ok" if even that player.. is tellin people who belong/don belong.. on a list... It's like If I were to say... a player doesn't belong in the NFL, NBA, whatever.. HOW ELSE DID THEY GET IN THE ****IN LEAGUE... someone had to have noticed talent in that player.. but no Tai.. knows EVERYONE who's good bad.... He thinks he's seen EVERY PLAYER when he hasn't...but hey.... Tai went from NOTHING... to.. kind of SOMETHING.. I guess i'd be happy too and would talk **** for no reason..

of the people even on the list... I haven't played 7 of them. i've played Axe, Taj, Forward..all of which I can keep up with at a level.. but of course.. TAI knows everything.. right?... How about working on your own skills rather than speculating about others skills Tai... YOU.. STILL HAVE MUCH.. MUCH MUCH MUCH..work to do!.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
please read closely! - meaning.. every other character Tai plays....SUCKS!..=] not good at all! (wait.. I take that back.. he's got a DECENT MARTH.. grab, forward, throw repeat, F-air) F-smash! (his fox too.. useless JC shines, and his famous like EVERY fox.. up throw U-air) Sheik.. (really it's sheik you don need to learn anything) Falco - needS PLENTY OF WORK) WAIT LET ME FINISH.. (Yes I could be WRONG about all of this.. (you know I know i'm wrong actually) I even hate admitting it... but Tai is a VERY GOOD player..he improved very fast... only person imo who improved faster was Joey (Yeah) but Joey took only 2-1/2 months)

I'm not tryin to be all mad.. but read what I just put....the insults.. the useless input.. on **** I don't even know!... since I haven't played him in a while!.. IT'S THE EXACT SAME ****IN THING TAI' IS DOING....THAT'S what's ****inannoying about pricks like him!

ur pretty cool duff..as far as i know....then again.. I think Tai is at times....and look what's happened.........yeah....goin back to H3

side note: Tai doesn't deserve/need to know.. i'm good enough or not.. because I honestly don't care... what i'm speculation is.. of all people out there....TAI........TAI.......of all people.. on this planet... an "ok" if even that player.. is tellin people who belong/don belong.. on a list... It's like If I were to say... a player doesn't belong in the NFL, NBA, whatever.. HOW ELSE DID THEY GET IN THE ****IN LEAGUE... someone had to have noticed talent in that player.. but no Tai.. knows EVERYONE who's good bad.... He thinks he's seen EVERY PLAYER when he hasn't...but hey.... Tai went from NOTHING... to.. kind of SOMETHING.. I guess i'd be happy too and would talk **** for no reason..

of the people even on the list... I haven't played 7 of them. i've played Axe, Taj, Forward..all of which I can keep up with at a level.. but of course.. TAI knows everything.. right?... How about working on your own skills rather than speculating about others skills Tai... YOU.. STILL HAVE MUCH.. MUCH MUCH MUCH..work to do!.
Since when do I use Sheik? :laugh:

Also, please try to say you're on the West Coast's top ten. Please argue that you're better than Mango, Forward, Taj, Wobbles, HugS, King, Ka-master, Silent Spectre, Pink Shinobi, and several other plays, Axe included. That's what this whole argument started over. Carlton was arguing that you should be on West coast's crew for Genesis. In other words, the ten best players that the West can put together to represent it. I said that you weren't that good; granted, I probably worded it VERY poorly, but the heart of my message was that you aren't on the west coast's top ten list. Do you want to argue with me on that fact? Pick any single one of the players I mentioned, and try to prove yourself as being better than them. It doesn't take an expert at analyzing skill to say that Vectorman isn't better than King or Forward or Pink Shinobi. You're a good player. I'm sure you're better than me. However, I don't

p.s.

My Marth is trash. It's the most inconsistent of my top 3 characters, and I'm trying to work on getting it on par.

Also, please don't put JC shines into any sort of consideration at all when it comes to how good I am. If you're talking about my Fox, don't even MENTION JC shines. It's just a dumb trick that has no use unless you can master it entirely, and I only use it to show off in between stocks or whenever people want me to do it. At least 75% of the time that I JC shine now isn't because I want to, it's because someone that's watching me play that's seen my old video say something like, "SHOW ME THE MULTISHINES" or something like that. ALSO, are you really trying to justify my Fox being generic just by saying that it uthrow uairs? That's like saying a Sheik is generic because they use the f-tilt. It's a very good technique, and there's only one real substitute for it (uthrow b-air) and the uair is better for killing and damage anyway. And you know what? I don't care if my Fox is generic. Flashiness is way overrated. The easier tactics, (uthrow uair, uthrow usmash, etc) get the job done, and I'm happy with it.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
ok ignore what I just put down and keep getting people more mad I was just trying to protect you from making anyone else mad but whatever do what you want and your probably gonna ignore this post too

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
i'm not saying anything.. i'm just saying you're the "average" player! str8 up.. nothing.. fancy.. ,great, fantastic or anything of the sort... another player that EVERYONE has seen already...and it's kinda boring...is all.. Joey's played less than you... have.. MUCH LESS.. and he entertains me more.. in matches against him and watchin him than you have..I even hav to try harder vs him.. Duff.. is amazin for his enthusiasm and love for the game.. heck.. all of SV.. just for quitting brawl.. when most of SV when Brawl is all they played and Jeff and myself were the only 2 who had to bring everyone back into melee... Dam near all of tucson, Gamer, Jackie, all of them... cool *** people.. and then the occasional people like Tai... that make you want to just snipe his face off and smile! =] (no that's not me... i'm sorry, for that Tai..) *sigh* anyway let's end this.. it's stupid..stop talkin about who's who... and ****..and MAYBE.. i'll stop... but you have a difficult time listening so i doubt it'll happen.. since you're brain can't comprehend certain things!

as for me... no.. i don care about who i'm better than or who i'm not better than.. but you can't judge... on something you havent seen...i've never played any of the non az list.. **** i havent' played wobbles either...that's like all the people.. that said.. shiz would beat forward... (how the **** can you know that.. if he's never played him.. and when he did.. oh.. dam what happened.. Forward won many matchees w/shiz... and people were like o "****" i feel like a stupid *** for saying something i know nothing about....

****.. LOOK AT AXE.. he's a new guy who came in with a Pikachu.. all of you were like.. eh.. another.. player.. and he worked.. MOST of you already!.... people know nothing about him and they judge who's better just because they think they know everything.... (WHAT UR DOING)

bottom line... JUST STFU.. it's pretty easy... dont talk... especially about **** you don't know... if you wanna talk competetively like that.. go to the AZ thread or any of the other threads.. and ride their nuts over there... you seem good at that.. as far.. as i'm concerned...heck.. they most likely are... they have somethin i'll never have... and that's experience...however it does not.. mean.. go around blabbering it like it's an automatic...ESPECIALLY since i haven't played more than 60% on the list anyway...but.. i'll let you continue on AS IF YOU KNOW everything... it's what you're good at.. so i'll let you have that gift... =]

laters............

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
TAI CAN'T YOU SEE!!!:mad:

YOU'RE TEARING US APART!!!:(

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG AND MELEE?!;)

(actually, I have no clue who you are...):dizzy:

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Duff.. is amazin for his enthusiasm and love for the game.. heck.. all of SV.. just for quitting brawl..

when most of SV when Brawl is all they played and Jeff and myself were the only 2 who had to bring everyone back into melee.

laters............
You realize I was the only person who played Melee for a few months back in April when everyone in the state played Brawl?

Also, I'm pretty sure Duffy would say that I have more love for Melee than he does.

p.s.

I also agree though that we should just can this and wait till M2's Revenge and whatever follows that. Even though we are arguing, I still respect you as a person and a player, and if SV were to hold another tourney (specifically for you since you're leaving in... Marth?) I'd try to make it down there to give you a good-bye for however long you're gone for.

Also, it'd just be better. I've seen many cases where mad internet drama went down, and the guys like, loved each other when they met each other IRL.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
You realize I was the only person who played Melee for a few months back in April when everyone in the state played Brawl?
Pfft only person in the state? That's the kind of statement that pisses other people off.

(specifically for you since you're leaving in... Marth?)
Tai, I hope that "typo" was intentional.

Don't forget to add me to your MM list in the other thread.

SV, I miss you all and will be happy when you guys are at Mewtwo's Revenge. I also wanna get ***** by Jeff and Tim in more random dittos.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
everyone in tucson/phoenix...you mean... state....no..me and jeff both have you beat.. bu ti know what ur sayin
Oh yeah..

I didn't even know about you guys back then :laugh:

Well, I knew Jeff was pretty good, but I had no clue who you were. (i.e. how we met at AZOTS LOOOOLLL)

@Jackie:

I was one of the only people who exclusively played Melee, ESPECIALLY in Phoenix.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hm...Take out the exclusively and the only in that sentence.

And don't bring up that AIM convo where you 'convinced' me. I already didn't like Brawl after Goop's tourney.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hm...Take out the exclusively and the only in that sentence.

And don't bring up that AIM convo where you 'convinced' me. I already didn't like Brawl after Goop's tourney.
You played Brawl before that convo, no?

You played Brawl less after that convo, correct?

You played Melee more after that convo, right?

Also, I said "one of the only"

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Tai, I played Melee primarily before Brawl came out. I just wanted people to welcome it with open arms when it came out since I thought it would be good. After Goop's tourney, I did not like Brawl.

Also, I said "one of the only"
Which is why I say to take out the words "exclusively" and "only" from that sentence. Then it would make sense.
---
Yes, it's the Thief from FF1 GBA.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Tai, I played Melee primarily before Brawl came out. I just wanted people to welcome it with open arms when it came out since I thought it would be good. After Goop's tourney, I did not like Brawl.

Which is why I say to take out the words "exclusively" and "only" from that sentence. Then it would make sense.
---
Yes, it's the Thief from FF1 GBA.
It still does make sense. You still played Brawl from time to time until AZ One Two Step. I think I was one of the only people in the state that played Melee exclusively up until that point. Even Jeff and Timmy played Brawl a LITTLE. At least... they did for AZOTS.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
uhhhhh........ bleach is better than naruto!HA TOO EASY! YOU GUYS ARE SO PATHETIC THAT IT TICKLES JUST TO LOOK AT YOU HA!
Bleach IS better than Naruto.

I will say no more about Bleach's relations to other animes, though.

IENAI ITAMI KANASHIMI DE KIZUTSUITA KIMI MO

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Joey, of what ethnicity are you?

Are you Japanese?

IIRC, you were Chinese, but I'm not sure.

Top Bottom