• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
that does suck for him and tim you have to let me record you admiting bleach is better than naruto and let me video tape it for future references and you have to post it on smashboards ok if you want it and tim knows what it is so no one ask!

AXE 09

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGeUzORllgU

thankyou ko-man

everyone should watch this cause bawls has been proven that it is full of gay
lol! @ 0:39: "Zero Suit Samus! suck my GIANT METAL P-Ness! and eat my CUMputerplayer! lol ok, i admit, that vid's pretty hilarious

ohhhh so reptard is kyle? that guy at smash league last friday? dude, you're pretty cool lol. i'm Jeff by the way. man we gotta play some more. are you free often? you should come over to joey's :p

what about Greg? is he gonna smash with us too? he better hold to his word and become 3rd best in SV like he said he would!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and pomx, i'm sorry dude, but on june 14th i'll be moving to tucson to go to the U of A... dude that's so lame! once i move to where you live, you live back down to where i live. it's like we're just gonna switch places lol

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Gah!

Mai parents still being A$$ holes aboot M2 Revenge!

SO Kyle = Reptard? Hey Kyle, wanna MM? My Pichu is getting pretty good.

OH! Jeff! :3

Are you doing anything on the 10th? Or 15th of June?!

That doesn't go just for Jeff, I mean for all of youz! Carlton Joey Joe Tim (not any specific order) are you doing anything?

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
I want Jeff down here!!!! Screw pomx!!! Jeffie!!! Well he won't be! he'll be fourth behind me!!!

Good games today Carlton!! So much smashing though!!!! You had like 30-40 every match!!!

Smurfy nah i'm not how come?? Next time we play I'm taking your spot!!! And how come mikey and chris are still on the rankings!!! They don't even come around anymore!!!

Jeff I'm gonna be nicer to you from now on! Promise, I want us to stay best friends at school! So don't hate me please!

Who can I expect to see at M2's Revenge?

I think I'm gonna start making sigs again!

Uh Tai what do you want for a banner for the thing. For your "Ulitimately amazing combo video" that isn't gonna be as good as the metagame video like you think it is.

Uh branden, what the **** happened to you today... Carlton doesn't normally **** you. especially not that bad.

Timmy! I can't wait until Greg comes and plays!!!

Champion_Link

Smash Cadet
So I realize I've asked this a few times and I have yet to follow up on it but when can I play some melee? Carlton I need help! James REFUSES to play melee, I haven't played melee since that time you came over, I doubt I even remember how. But everyone EXCEPT james plays melee, therefore I want to, but I can't, because I have no one else to play with. HELP ME!!! (Brawl is getting annoying). Also my gcn controller went down the toilet so if anyone in SV wants to sell theirs that would be awesome.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
So I realize I've asked this a few times and I have yet to follow up on it but when can I play some melee? Carlton I need help! James REFUSES to play melee, I haven't played melee since that time you came over, I doubt I even remember how. But everyone EXCEPT james plays melee, therefore I want to, but I can't, because I have no one else to play with. HELP ME!!! (Brawl is getting annoying). Also my gcn controller went down the toilet so if anyone in SV wants to sell theirs that would be awesome.
I WOULD NEVAR SELL MY TROLLER! And I dont think any one would, they don't makes them anymores...

Unless you want one of those kool White ones, ME WANTS SO BADZ! :3

OH, ON June 10th is Smurfys coming of 16th birthday and I was going to have a big melee brawl 64 tourney! and was going to have everyone dress up like Ninja, or in atleast all black

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

CARLYTON! TIMMAY!

TAKE HEED TO MY WORDS!!!

CLICK THAT LINK AND TYPE IN!!!

5181 Camino Del Norte Sierra Vista AZ 85635

^OR JUST COPY THIS ANCIENT TOME^

YOUR HELP SHOULD HEIGHTEN MY CHANCES AND PROVE MOST USEFUL TO MY APPEARANCE!!!

BTW CAPS LOCK IS FUN!! AND WHO CAN GIVE ME A RIDE!!!11!!one one @!@!!!! ROFFLE

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
hey sebastion you know ill be free as I normally am so ill be there if I can get a ride and cross out that brawl part and ill come for sure and I dont think im going to dress up as a ninja and what episode are you on bleach WHICH IS BETTER THAN NARUTO! *cough* (tim) and are you going to the tourney come on sebastion you have to go!

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
I want Jeff down here!!!! Screw pomx!!! Jeffie!!! Well he won't be! he'll be fourth behind me!!!

Good games today Carlton!! So much smashing though!!!! You had like 30-40 every match!!!

Smurfy nah i'm not how come?? Next time we play I'm taking your spot!!! And how come mikey and chris are still on the rankings!!! They don't even come around anymore!!!

Jeff I'm gonna be nicer to you from now on! Promise, I want us to stay best friends at school! So don't hate me please!

Who can I expect to see at M2's Revenge?

I think I'm gonna start making sigs again!

Uh Tai what do you want for a banner for the thing. For your "Ulitimately amazing combo video" that isn't gonna be as good as the metagame video like you think it is.

Uh branden, what the **** happened to you today... Carlton doesn't normally **** you. especially not that bad.

Timmy! I can't wait until Greg comes and plays!!!

Dude i dont even know i guess im not used to him smashing that much or having to gimp people to win like i had to..,
Or it was just a bad day its whatever

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Carlton, Tim, you are my Smash Saviors

If it hadn't been for you, I don't think I would've ever been able to go

But now I have to keep a clean week for the rest of the week

I CAN DO IT

Now... who's giving me a ride?

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
you will have to ride will jeff or brian we have three cars going but only two are staying i.e.

Me, jeff, Tim, Joey, sebas, and brian

Jeff, and Brian are driving

meanwhile joe and branden are riding with joes family.

Branden and joe are maybes for staying

I
don know i have a bad habbit of smashing alot with doc in the past i think he brought that back

and you must learn the way of the gimp young smashers;) because in this game it's ethier gimp or be gimped

P

pomx8

ey dawg dont be talkin **** to my boys before you come down here or imma have to get joey on you :p

and **** you joe lol
Your boys? I told one guy that i didnt know him and F*** him,( For calling me out without even knowing me. )

Now you? Get your boy on me? Ill be at Mewtos Revenge so ill be waiting for that . ^_^

Heh, sorry I just know you as a brawl ***. and Jeffie is one of my BESTESTEST buddies so.. yea. Oh and I'm flattered that you wanna **** me...:laugh:
I can understand that but the way you put it seemed to be attacking me. BTW, F*** you does not translate to " Oh baby i want to make sweet love to you"

oh and WHOOT!!! 69 posts ^_^

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
look my dude that one guys my best friend...
so dont be tellin him to **** off.., he will call you out whenever the hell he wants if you come down here you best get used to that cuz everyone does it

P

pomx8

OMG really?Im sorry man, I didnt understand. I honestly didnt know he was your best friend. That honestly changes everything. He shouldnt just call me out, he should call me (520) 213-0549.

Cant wait to meet you guys, You all seem to love me already especially DonMagicWand. We will all defiantly be best friends!

P

pomx8

Blackknight man, How have you been? I havnt seen you in about a year. Are you going to the tournament this Saturday?

P

pomx8

Get out of here? Where are you going? last year i really would have never thought that i would be moving to SV in 09

AIR

Smash Rookie
Wow, I missed so much from the boards... So how's everyone? Anyways, how's M2 process going? Also,(if possible) can someone give me a ride there?

P.S. Give me names of some Japanese (unreleased to USA) Wii Games to get!!! I'm taking requests and granting them (Tim and Joey), ya know how I am if you leave me alone with a Wii or DS... Anyways, TEXT me or tell me the name(s) of the game(s)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
greg might also be attending this.... and he will be driving.. there...if he decides to go..... as for greg's progress.. like i said before.. he's my halo old school tag team man.. and learns quite fast just as fast as i did .. he has wavedashing very well.. and his L cancel is 90% perfect...scariest thing.. TODAY WAS HIS FIRST DAY.. EVER... EVER... EVER playing Melee.. and wow...he's got L cancelin almost to an art.. He struggles stringing combos together... and like me... "he actually doesn't smash" - WHEN HE SHOULD!!!" but i guess i'm to blame for that...he's still undecided on his main. but here are the details so far..

character's he REALLY likes w/Greg quotes! lol

1. Samus *watches superwavedash* WTF.. she's so ****in fast.. OMG it's like instant transmission...*tim does the superwavedash then attacks* OMG she's ****ing sick!... she's got rockets..a blaster... strong moves.. and she's a chick.. OMG I'D BANG HER....(currently his fave char for her awesome recovery, mindgames, and moveset)
2. Jiggs - Loves the U-throw to rest.. yet he never actually hits it!...she can kill you by GOING TO SLEEP!!.. NOW THAT'S ****ING LEGIT.. SON..*watches the wall of pain!...holy ****...she kicks you.. then uses that punch to recover to the stage...she's ****ing BLACK.. SHE'S LIKE A BOXER SON!....greg's really funny!!
3. Falcon (lol like all of us.. HE LOVES THAT ****ING KNEE.. or as Greg would say.. HOLY **** HE'S ROCK LEE...w/****in steroids!!!!!!!!.. LOL..
4. G&W he's black!.. HE'S THE ONLY BLACK CHARACTER...AND HE'S 2D... NO WAY I'M A ****IN LOSE NOW!!!
5. Peach.... didn't say anything .. crazy.. jus says he sorta likes her!

characters unsure of

Roy
Mewtwo
Falco
Fox

characters he HATES

1. Sheik... quote from Greg (wow sheik is ********...WTF..she's boring... it's like playing Halo, and killing someone w/a rocket launcher who has no shields and then bragging about how good you are..WHY WOULD YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT WINNING W/THAT...Greg yelling Sheik's a ****ing skank!! she's for *****es ..lol that Greg!

2. Ice Climbers (quote from Greg (whoa there's two of them! whoa.. they wavedash Fast....OMG..i can smash w/this one grab w/this one.. "Timmy teaches Greg how to wobble" ....WHOA!!... i can grab you tap a and Forward tilt in timing succession and you CAN'T get out....WTF! that's no fun.. .i wanna Use this ****ing hammer and beat the **** out of you..not this bull****...*tim freezes greg w/glitch* *Greg quits game, ask timmy" How many other boring characters are there in this game!.... LOL that Greg!...

3. Pikachu.. (sorry Axe) not a good reason.. tho.. Greg.. I ****in hate Pikachu... I can't beat them in Adventure Mode... lol after Tim watches greg lose countless times to team Pikachu... *timmy then shows greg axe's Pikachu) ***** Tim that Axe guy sure ****ed you up w/Pikachu.... I should USE PIKACHU. THEN I'LL BEAT YOU TOO.. you ****in skank! "Timmy lol's* (Greg attempts Pikachu.. timmy four stocks... Greg yells.. ***** PIKACHU!...*GOES TO JIGGLYPUFF... Greg's a funny guy!

4. Ness... lol..greg.. WHAT KIND OF CUCKIN CHARACTER YOU HAVE TO USE UP B.. THEN AIM IT IN A ****IN CIRCLE TO HIT MY BACK JUST FOR ME TO GET KNOCKED BACK OFF.. WTF.. NESS SUCKS.. BALLS.. greg's current opinion.. NESS IS THE WORST ****IN CHARACTER IN THIS GAME.. lol..."tim shows him yo yo glitch.." GREG.. no he's still ****ing gay.. who uses a yo yo as a weapon... i'll cut that skank in half w/my ****in sword... ! LOL.. GREG'S LOVIN THIS GAME.. ALL

so yeah that's greg's status.. i'll keep you updated.. hes gettin good fast....currently all of sv.. is better.. (and you should be it's his first day.. but he'll learn fast.. as for bein better than joey/carlton..most likely not happenin. no offense to greg and i hope he doesn't read this!.. but he'll prolly be.. around smurf's level at the rate hes goin so prolly around 4, 5, 6
area.. guess we'll see what happens..!

NOTE" OH yeah and i updated power rankings.. check em out! nothin much changed....

Comments?! any smash players i missed.. would like to be included in our rankings! msg me here! or PM me.. or just plain let me know.. i'll try and get you included if you're active enough!

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
lol he can just make up combos as he goes XD
and holy **** hes gonna be crazy good lol
dont use samus i ****in hate samus and those ****in rockets grrr

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Get out of here? Where are you going? last year i really would have never thought that i would be moving to SV in 09
Im going to texas with family in may

after tim leaves guys i might not show up as much...sorry

so before tim leaves

formal challenges

Yeah....you still owe that challenge i really don care the rankings changed because its about that time isn't it?
Brian...I challenge you too

Honestly it's about time i stopped be lazy with the challenges so on friday we will throw down

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
Uh, you guys can still challenge after Tim leaves... He said something about giving his account to someone to update the boards.

Carlton, I didn't bring up Tim leaving he just said Greg thinks he's gonna be as good as you and Joey by the time he leaves, I just wanted to know how long that was...

Jeff, is that why you were sad =( I know it wasn't just cuz you were tired. I know you better than that, tell me or i'll keep picking!

Sebass!!! Make my pwnage pictures.

Sorry pomx, I'll see you at M2's Revenge. I'm really looking forward to playing you.
Can't wait to see sean again and make fun of jeffie!!! sorry jeff, its funny lol. I still think your better than he is.

P

pomx8

Sorry pomx, I'll see you at M2's Revenge. I'm really looking forward to playing you.
Can't wait to see sean again and make fun of jeffie!!! sorry jeff, its funny lol. I still think your better than he is.

See you there

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Yo that was the first migrain i had ever had in my life!!!

I felt like straight **** at work and my lunch did not taste as well the second time up lol

it is what ever and i feel that greg will be as god as me and joey but you see there is one problem.....

me and joey will be at tims level by then cause that just gives us more reason to train harder

Top Bottom