• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
man ***** calm down. seriously, you're so sad about brittany but i had to deal with you not giving me your sister's number even though i was trying to make it CLEAR that I really wanted to get to know her for real :)

AIR

Smash Rookie
I dont know who Brittany is still...

On a side note: I'm gonna mod my PS2, because I'm bored with hacking Wiis... Plus, if I succeed in hacking/modding the PS2, I'm playing KH2 Final Remix!!! >:D

AIR

Smash Rookie
man ***** calm down. seriously, you're so sad about brittany but i had to deal with you not giving me your sister's number even though i was trying to make it CLEAR that I really wanted to get to know her for real :)
Dude... That's just wrong... Plus, you'd be sent to jail for dating (or anything else you're planning) a minor...

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
well why dont YOU calm down gamer you said you wouldnt talk about my sister anymore since that twisted tourney and you still dont shut up and at least you got it I didnt and NONE OF YOU GUYS WOULD UNDERSTAND CAUSE YOUR ALL GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO LEAVE ME AlONE! dont talk to me anymore till I see her again I feel so weak:cry:

EDIT: tim did you get my message yet? and you better help me!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
DUDE! WTF! how the hell did I become a smash child WTF! did I do all that melee and brittany posting for nothing even sebastions probably ahead of me now dammit well I guess Ill just start over again

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
There's no post count in the Social Rooms, so ALL the posts you made in all the threads that are now in the Social Room no longer count.

I lost like 1000, but whatever.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
how come I lost more than joe though I had more than him dammit I hate this one bad thing keeps happening after another first brittany than this crap how can I lose to joe ****!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
will you really gamer? im being serious if you do bring brittany down here you could be part of my family and we better have a quickie in the bathroom! if we dont than the deals off!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Tell me the truth and I'll consider it:

Did you give me your sister's REAL number? And is it a cell phone?

If it is, how should I text message her?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
what should i say?

"hey i'm joeys friend and i LOVE asian girls and i'm going to treat you right!"

I don't think she would text back to that.

Now what is something i can say that she'd actually reply to and be like "hey what's up"

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
dammit branden say something that can start a conversation like how gamer should bring brittany to s.v. tell her ill be gentle please! im dying!

DarkV2

Smash Rookie
my gosh joey calm down i know i wasnt there to see but **** that hot for real?? o well someones gotta send me mupen iight

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
nubcakes. umm what happened to the m2's revenge thread.. i still wanna see the results... i did see the brackets/placings.. but i mean like.. is it still here? melee.. and yes...

she was really, really purdy

AXE 09

Smash Master
TIM! call me asap! i know you're not at home or at work, and i know you work tomorrow and saturday, which means today could be our last day to chill... SO CALL ME!!! there's no way for me to contact you. we'll all be at joey's house

Top Bottom