• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
i'm at las brisas apartments near the library.. where are you? lol playing melee.. umm i'll see what i can do. carlton knows where i am.. where's he at? stepmania is really fun.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
It's so sad that it's like, impossible to play index/three-finger on any keyboards made nowadays, because they can't register that many button presses on the arrow keys at a time/that quickly.

Long story short:

Sorry, Jeff. I'm a traitor.

p.s.

Do any of you guys have SMGPack 1 and 2? They're pretty hard.... and spread-friendly.

Also, have any of you guys ever played Death Reveals, Reality, or Disregard? They're ridiculous. I think only one person has been able to pass it on Index... and that's Anobody.

Gaussian Mist is also pretty hard.

SMGPack:
http://postdownload.filefront.com/6...effc92edbfef7333e46095c02617f232ea8580a66031d

SMGPack2:
http://izzy.bemaniso.ws/StepMania Songs/SMGpack 2.rar

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
THIS SUCKS BAD SV is getting smaller and all every does is Play brawl everywhere it's so irratating!!!!!! So what can we do guys?

I really don wanna play brawl unless we have to but i fear melee is dying little by little and its very depressing......

The way looks im might be forced to play brawl again because everyone in TX plays brawl and gets mad if i utter the words melee....

please we need some more smashers, a smash boot camp or something

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I think Dallas is where the Melee players in Texas live...

Wobbles goes back occasionally... so you can play him.

There's also... DoH, Sethlon, and others.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
ummmmmm....... carlton we dont ****in care YOU can play brawl if you want im gonna play melee even if its just gonna be me and jeff so you do what ever you want you can be a noob if you want so whatever I dont care the only things I care about is melee,bleach, and brittany so none of you *****es better go back to ****in brawl and dont reply to this unless your gay I dont feel like arguing with anyone

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
...OKay, wassup everone...

If Tim must work, can you give him my present Jeff??:(

And Joey, I know that Carly say that SV is getting smaller, less Melee

But I have been afraid that Melee is starting to die

(I WILL NEVER LEAVE MELEE SO NO FLAMING)

I am so sad that tim is leaving, he influenced me to keep playing link, with his constant, "WOAH! MINDGAMES!" :3

Ughh, I'm so Bored, I'm trying to train 3 more melee'rs but two of them, really don't want to learn...

.......Bleach?

Orihime = ( Y )

BTW Brittany was so hawt, that Joey jizzed in his pants

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
ummmmmm....... carlton we dont ****in care YOU can play brawl if you want im gonna play melee even if its just gonna be me and jeff so you do what ever you want you can be a noob if you want so whatever I dont care the only things I care about is melee,bleach, and brittany so none of you *****es better go back to ****in brawl and dont reply to this unless your gay I dont feel like arguing with anyone
JESUS CHHRIST I ALREADY TALKED TO JEFF WE ARE NOT PLAYING BRAWL

shut the **** up joey really, i have lost all tolerance for you so please shut it and calm your **** i will play my xbox before brawl shut your god **** mouth holy crap

man....people do you really think i feel like dealing with your crap joey my BRO is ****IN leaving and you think i wanna hear your god **** mouth? DON **** WITH ME JOEY IM MAKING THAT CLEAR HERE AND NOW

Really? "don reply if your gay" grow up dude please give a reason joey im not in the mood right now

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Too bad Brittany doesn't care about you!

OHHHHHH!

Also, it's not going to be just "[you] and Jeff" when he goes to U of A for college.

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
your fat and your probably not even circum sized so shut the **** up and youll never get any pussie in your life yea I hope that hurt your feelings you ***** see thats why everyone ****in hate you didnt you notice tim was making fun of you the whole time at the tourney dumb *****

BTW: this is Joey I dont know how I got on this account

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I hope that hurt your feelings you *****t
It didn't; generic middle-school level insults.

p.s. I am circumsized...

I don't see how that's a legit insult at all.

Also, I don't really care about whether or not Tim was talking **** at the tourney.

Espio__

Smash Rookie
who is brittany?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Okay, I'll do it because you said so.
Blackknight speaking:
thankyou tai
but guys SV is breaking down by may me and jeff are gone so by then we need to have SV strong so everyone needs to buckle down get ready cause if we keep going on like this SV is going to die early and i don want that

im pretty sure vectorman wouldn want that neither so what does everyone say?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
That would suck if SV died because of three of their upper-level players leaving at the same time.

Step it up, Joey LOL.

Pull a Jeff! You can do it!

p.s.

Hitsugaya *****. He was always my favorite character =D

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
...Tai, why do you always seem to make things worse???

Timmy did Jeff give you, your, ummm, thingy?

It's supposed to be M2 coloured, so yeah

It's just my way of saying thanks for always helping me an such and Imma miss yous, even though I didn't really know you all that well

BTW the 50 pokeballs didnt catch my bro his Ho oh

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
this is mikey.
>.>

and carlton. stfu.
Blackknight: ummmm why don you play more? ummm.....why don you pay attention? and gamer told you to read the post you say nothin i say read it please you say stfu hmmm........... you stfu captin clown shoes

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
...Tai, why do you always seem to make things worse???

Timmy did Jeff give you, your, ummm, thingy?

It's supposed to be M2 coloured, so yeah

It's just my way of saying thanks for always helping me an such and Imma miss yous, even though I didn't really know you all that well

BTW the 50 pokeballs didnt catch my bro his Ho oh
Cuz I'm an a-hole LOL

Or at the very least.. I open my mouth a lot... and don't refine what I say to NOT look like an elitist prick... so I look a LOT more a-hole than I should.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Ugh, Is anyone smashing tomorrow?

I'm tired of ****** my brother, he just won't learn to stop doing get up attacks

oh, and Tai, did you make that "Take that Sakurai!" video on U Tube?

.......Bleach?

.......Melee?

.......Smurfy?

When boredom kicks in

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
dammit sebastion how many times do I have to tell you that im always free or I could go to tucson with dat so you better answer quickly

Edit: That was joey on my account^^ get on your own account!

Edit 2: Nice pic sebass!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Ugh, Is anyone smashing tomorrow?

I'm tired of ****** my brother, he just won't learn to stop doing get up attacks

oh, and Tai, did you make that "Take that Sakurai!" video on U Tube?

.......Bleach?

.......Melee?

.......Smurfy?

When boredom kicks in
Yes, I did make that video.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
wow no one posts anymore this is so gay!

BTW this is joey
I don't think anyone wants to post anything important...

I assume most of the smashers in SV are sad that Timmy, Jeff, Carlton and Andy are leaving

They are just trying to hide how they really feel and post useless posts, such as mine :052:

BTW did Tim get his present :confused:

Watchin Bleach....... DO NOT DISTURB, C'yall laters

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
yea tim got his present sebastion

and this is still joey I dont feel like getting off his account
Does he use it???

AND DOES HE LOVE IT! :3

Give me a little bit, i'll add some more important stuff later...

.......Pokemon?

Top Bottom