• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey, Jeff, when will you know if you're going to ACMM3?

Timmy told me that there was a sliiight chance that you guys might not be able to go, but he didn't exactly tell me why.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
you shouldn't underestimate tai, he's very good. he'll become top of AZ at the rate he's going.
Yeah, Duffy was just helping me try to hustle some SV kiddies ^__^

Thank you though, Jeff. That means a lot to me!

<3333333333333333

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
yea naruto sux bleach is the best show ever im such a ***got for watching that show you right joey naruto is a *** with whiskers yea bleach is the best.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
dude tai wtf are you talking about how can I be on tims account I dont know his password and he never goes on my computer and if I did go on his account I would talk about how Im better than everyon and how you guys suck **** ha you ***** you suck at this game tee hee im the best and bleach IS the best show ever

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
DUDE! joeys the best he bent me and jeff over today tai joey can **** you up the *** hard so hard that youll be waddling for weeks you dont stand a chance against him this goes for you too carlton you that from everytime we've played I have never tried at all even the times I ***** you I was sandbagging and joey ***** me today so that means you suck **** BIG AND SMALL ones I dont know what your talking about joeys way better than you. yea I have a few words to say to people first joe you have no skill in this game you will never catch up to how good joey is and jeff you need to grow some balls and tic tacs dont count.Carlton I have always thought that you sucked at this game. you sucked at halo too. half the times I dont even know what your saying and andy you have a big head and if chris went on smashboards I would tell him that hes ugly and cant accept that joeys better that goes for you to carlton brian you suck joeys the best ever hes right about everything and if mr. j and turnip see this then I would say tha all they do is down smash cause they have no skill and joey is way better than them but its ok I suck balls at this game too but thats ok its a natural response and I ***** a dog yesterday and it felt good bleach is the best show ever naruto sux I was a fool for not listening to joey I hpe you guys can learn a lesson from this. now my lasts words I have to say is that jeffs pikachu sux carlton sux and will be lucky enough to not get 4-stocked this goes for tai too .everyone in the world sux except for joey espeacially carlton. bleach os the best show ever, bleach is the best show ever, bleach is the best show ever and I have a tiny ***** and have to use tweezers just to jack off jeff sux carlton has no skills and bleach is the best show ever this is not joey talking this is tim dont listen to my next denial post
P.S. carlton sux

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
whoa tim I never knew you thought that way of me thanks that means alot and good for you opening your eyes to the truth saying that im the best and that bleach is the best show ever.*cries*

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
yay!!!!! hot n cold

You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you PMS like a *****
I would know

And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in and you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up

You, you don't really wanna stay, no
You, but you don't really wanna go, oh

You're in and you're out

We used to be just like twins, so in sync
The same energy now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing
Now you're plain boring
I should know
That you're not gonna change

You're in and you're out
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up

You're hot then you're cold
You're in and you're out

Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a love bipolar
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes

You're in and you're out
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up

You're in and you're out
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up

You're hot then you're cold
You're in and you're out
You're up and you're down, down, down, down...
bleach is the best show ever

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yay!!!!! wake me up inside

How can you see into my eyes
Like open doors?
Lading you down into my core,
Where I've become so numb.

Without a soul,
My spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back
Home.

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside.
(I can’t wake up)
Wake me up inside.
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark.
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run.
(I can’t wake up)
Before I come undone.
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become.

Now that I know what I'm without,
You can't just leave me.
Breathe into me and make me real.
Bring me to life.

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside.
(I can’t wake up)
Wake me up inside.
(Save me)
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run.
(I can’t wake up)
Before I come undone.
(Save me)

Bring me to life.
(I've been living a lie.
There's nothing inside)
Bring me to life.

Frozen inside without your touch,
Without your love, darling.
Only you are the life among the dead.

(All of this sight,
I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark
but you were there in front of me)
I've been sleeping a 1000 years it seems.
I've got to open my eyes to everything.
(Without a thought
Without a voice
Without a soul
Don't let me die here.
There must be something more).
Bring me to life.

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside.
(I can’t wake up)
Wake me up inside.
(Save me)
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run.
(I can’t wake up)
Before I come undone.
(Save me)

Bring me to life.
(I've been living a lie. There's nothing inside)
Bring me to life
bleach is the best show ever

AIR

Smash Rookie
WTF? Why are you adding me into something I'm not part of? Also... Is it ok to tell a girl you're gonna strip search her if she steals your phone bad? I felt awkward about it afterwards...

P.S. Why does Tim sound like Joey? (new Joey Jr.!!!)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
joe why cant you come over today and what should I call you? should I call you sausage buddy and nah I dont want to take your money tai I would feel ashamed from taking money from such a newb tee hee bleach is the best show ever.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
yeah! tai.....you will never beat joey hes the best......yea so you should just give up now and suck his 1-foot ****..... carlton sux........bleach is the best show ever........ thats why you guys with the exception of a few people sebastion and possibly joe suck **** at melee because you dont say bleach is the best show ever!..... and joe if you do say it is and will be joeys second bleach buddy then you will be one of those exception ok......carlton sux ..........BTW I ***** a cat today it was very exhilerating except when the owners came home.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
well ummm I cant go to the tourney in phoenix if your talking about that one but if your going to the one in tucson then ill do it. bleach is the best show ever you know what I used to watch naruto BUT THEN MY BALLS DROPPED! I already feel bad im going to take money away from a newb

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
well ummm I cant go to the tourney in phoenix if your talking about that one but if your going to the one in tucson then ill do it. bleach is the best show ever you know what I used to watch naruto BUT THEN MY BALLS DROPPED! I already feel bad im going to take money away from a newb
I'm probably going to the tourney in Tucson, so I'd be happy to take your money from you then.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
(this IS joey speaking) yea you probably are gonna beat me tai but i dont care I just wanna see how much better ive gotten even though im already the best there is. bleach is the best show ever.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Was it really you speaking the other few times?

Maybe Timmy was pulling some epic mindgames and ACTING like you.

Or maybe THIS is Timmy right now.... and he's pulling epic mindgames.

****ing internet.

p.s. Be warned, I think I'm a choke artist.

No johns, though.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
hey carlton your just mad that you lost your money match to tai so you have NO RIGHT TO TALK! LOSER!
lol joey but at least i had the balls to MM him and i didn't even lose that bad i beat him twice and he beat me twice he clutched it at the end i choked but no johns i will play tai again at ACMM3 or M2

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
lol joey but at least i had the balls to MM him and i didn't even lose that bad i beat him twice and he beat me twice he clutched it at the end i choked but no johns i will play tai again at ACMM3 or M2
TBQH, I choked in those matches too.

I was getting really careless and aggressive at the end, which is a no no against Samus.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Tai I still really wanna team up with you because foreign language mindgames is lulz and you can see the look on the peoples' faces confused and panic-y. Someday, someday.

SV, if you guys want, maybe you guys could stay in Tucson the night before the Phx tournament.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I thought you weren't going to ACMM3.

Besides, it still looks like I'm going to team with my scrubby friend who said he's coming.

He goes by Forward, in case you're wondering.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yeah, scrubby was too harsh.

Forward's a pretty bad player though. He still has a lot to learn about the game. He also needs to travel more.

I think he can be an alright player one day, though.

He'll never be good enough to beat Bombsoldier though. That kid's Falco is sooooo mint! I think it's better than DaShizWiz, Lambchops, and PC Chris. Combined.

Top Bottom