• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yeah! and I found a new way to play with my fox! it looks cool now and sebastion and I had really good matches yesterday they were close wel the limk dittos at least I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT WATCHING AND THINKING BLEACH IS THE BEST SHOW MAKES YOU BETTER!

rugoodat

Smash Journeyman
133t speak = douche(doosh) speak

Those matches wer're amazing JOey, Carlton...

*Spins around and points finger!*

I FALCON CHALLENGE YOU, AGAIN!

This time victory shall fall into the hands of the rightful heir!
and in the words of a true smasher, I will describe my feeling towards our next matches!
"Ha! Too Easy!" Joey's first words

Also, I can no Smash for 2 weeks, I'll still come to the Smash League, but won't be able to do nothing on the weekends.

Smurfy EXE's words of the wise

Rule 1. Always call home if your going to Smash.

Rule 2. Good Grades = More Smash!

Rule 3. More Smash = Morer Smash!

Rule 4. Smurfy EXE can **** GERM in Link Dittos

Rule 5. comes after Rule 4

Thanks all, oh, and by the way
WHere's Gamer?
He'll like Eiken :3

BEWBIES!
Tai:

I'm sorry, Germ would four stock you if he had the slightest desire to. :dizzy:

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
...COOPER!

WHO U BE!?!?!

WE'RE YOU THE GUY THAT WOBBLED ME?!
IF SO I DON'T LIEK YOU! JK

ARE YOU THAT DUDE WITH THE BEARD?!

ARE YOU THE BIG GUY?!

ENRIQUE? ONE OF THE TWO DOODS WHO PLAYED JIGGWYPUFF?!

ANSWER ME OR I'LL SCRAH! YOU!!! :3

Joey, I'm doing your test right now, just got done watching episode...5, I think

oh, and BTW I know why Bleach is so awesome

RUKIA = MS. FALCON!

KNEE OF JUSTICE!!!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
(this is joey speaking again)yessssss! of course thats actually when I got into the show and cooper is the guy I played and now all you have to do is watch 6-10 and watch the episode on today!;)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yea you can come at 4:00 joe yessssss I like this one alot there was alot of tim in it but I dont mind but you should put more sebastion in those I feel like he doesnt get enough credit(im only saying this cause he watches bleach and says its the best):) JK

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
remove Smurfy from the Rankings, he's not going to be here for LONG time...

Mother found out about report cards, phone is gone

no more Smash, no more friends...

Bye...

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
whoa I never noticed that about ichigos arm but its still the best show nooooo sebastion why!?!?!?!? how did she find out well can you still watch bleach? well if sebastions not going to be on the rankings then NEITHER AM I! i need my bleach buddy with me.:cry:

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
...COOPER!

WHO U BE!?!?!

WE'RE YOU THE GUY THAT WOBBLED ME?!
IF SO I DON'T LIEK YOU! JK

ARE YOU THAT DUDE WITH THE BEARD?!

ARE YOU THE BIG GUY?!

ENRIQUE? ONE OF THE TWO DOODS WHO PLAYED JIGGWYPUFF?!

ANSWER ME OR I'LL SCRAH! YOU!!! :3

Joey, I'm doing your test right now, just got done watching episode...5, I think

oh, and BTW I know why Bleach is so awesome

RUKIA = MS. FALCON!

KNEE OF JUSTICE!!!
haha none of the above i didnt get to play you!!! i was the tall dude with the fro in the black hoodie

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I was being a jerk, saying that Vectorman and Axe are the only ones in Sierra Vista with the testicular fortitude to "take over"

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
as far as testiculars go I have those, but as far as being that good with a controller, just Axe
Vman is trash, jk love you timmy!

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
I was being a jerk, saying that Vectorman and Axe are the only ones in Sierra Vista with the testicular fortitude to "take over"
Yea because thats all your good at....being a D Bag lol

well tai of course because they have been to so many tourneys meanwhile all of us are stuck down here playing each other over and over we can't really expand (skillwise) that is why we drag them down in crew battles

AIR

Smash Rookie
Yea because thats all your good at....being a D Bag lol

well tai of course because they have been to so many tourneys meanwhile all of us are stuck down here playing each other over and over we can't really expand (skillwise) that is why we drag them down in crew battles
Actually... Axe got pretty good by playing Vman a hell of a lot, so I don't know what you're talking about :psycho::p:lick: (Not trying to pick on you)... Like the SV crew are getting pretty good by playing Axe and Vman alot (even though we get our a$s handed to us, except Joey)... And Sebas was just plain good w/o us handing his *** to him... Too bad you (sebas) aren't going to be smashing w/ SV for a while...:ohwell: Hopefully, your mom will forgive you... Idk, not a mind reader...

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Actually... Axe got pretty good by playing Vman a hell of a lot, so I don't know what you're talking about :psycho::p:lick: (Not trying to pick on you)... Like the SV crew are getting pretty good by playing Axe and Vman alot (even though we get our a$s handed to us, except Joey)... And Sebas was just plain good w/o us handing his *** to him... Too bad you (sebas) aren't going to be smashing w/ SV for a while...:ohwell: Hopefully, your mom will forgive you... Idk, not a mind reader...
Wow andy understand what im saying before you look stupid. sv is good but since we don't play other people we don know how to fight them for example what happened to joey in crew battles. You can only get so good by playing the same people you have to expand your world it doesn't work like tim and axe sorry AIR

and i can keep up with tim and jeff because i know how they play and joey isn't that much better than me he is better than me (technical wise)but not by much. You need to quit playing brawl secretly cause your skill level isn't really moving to be completely honest

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
whoa I wasnt gone that long but tai seems to be kicking your guys ***** in talking crap :)you need a professional **** talker so ask for help whenever you want oh and new show I found called soul eater pretty good but bleach is better of course another reason you guys are losing is because your fighting with each other you shouldnt take tai lightly hes pretty good at talking crap and can back 2% of it up theres a start for you guys now I play melee and will not post for some limited time again.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
whoa I wasnt gone that long but tai seems to be kicking your guys ***** in talking crap :)you need a professional **** talker so ask for help whenever you want oh and new show I found called soul eater pretty good but bleach is better of course
soul eater is amazing!!!!! but bleach is better

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yessssss im getting more people to watch bleach but joe did you watch it on t.v. cause if you did then it was during the most boring filler arc of the entire show that just means the shows that great now all you have to joe is say bleach is the best show ever then you can be my new bleach buddy and ill reply more wait tai I thought you were better than duffy? im confused.:dizzy:

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
and i can keep up with tim and jeff because i know how they play
Syke...

yessssss im getting more people to watch bleach but joe did you watch it on t.v. cause if you did then it was during the most boring filler arc of the entire show that just means the shows that great now all you have to joe is say bleach is the best show ever then you can be my new bleach buddy and ill reply more wait tai I thought you were better than duffy? im confused.:dizzy:
Yea, and its the best anime ever.
Joey, its a joke, tai's better.

Top Bottom