• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official **SUPER** Street Fighter 4 Thread of the much-anticipated Kas vs Sieg MM

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
it's not better dw, with an arcade stick you can either buy a cheap one and get someone to mod it like I did (You can put a diddy picture on it or something lol) or buy a good quality stick for around $90-200

tibs7

Smash Champion
how much are we talkiing for the modded one lol. (since you wont answer on msn.........).

Vermy

Smash Champion
Or you could go to Game and buy a hori arcade stick for 119, which is fine stock. Then mod/upgrade when you feel the need.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Moooooooose. Good matches. Gave me a pretty decent indication of my skill atm. I'm getting there, but until I can beat lp and lk buttons simultaneously I need a bit of work. Grabbing is the devil, I hate it so god**** much.

Vermy

Smash Champion
I am so f***ing sick of lag fighters using Ryu and Ken online. You'd think with 35 characters they'd keep away from 2, but no. I fought 6 ryu players in a row. GRRRRR.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM SPAMS LP SRK.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I dont believe you

how good is guy, took them long enough to put him back in a sf game

tibs7

Smash Champion
Ibuki is pretty **** good (would be alot better with arcade stick though). watch out boys, im coming (thats not what she said!).

unreon

Smash Ace
I'm trying to use Ibuki too. She's so hard to use actually. I suck at SF4 tech skill lol

Cheers for the games moose; your Mak is pretty hot. Super into sf3 style combos were awesome, first time I've seen that :)

Haven't seen many SSF4 videos yet, where are they? I want to see some good Ibuki's in action.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I played a really good Ibuki yesterday, got my *** kicked.

Basically just remember that her kunai crossup is a *****. Lol.

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Her kunai is like, a tiny little dagger....with about 3 seconds of hitstun attached to it somehow. o.O

tibs7

Smash Champion
Makoto is ****...she has dash punch>super>ultra.... Wtf

ibuki is real hard to use unny :( watch the tutorial from Justin wong, does some cool combos that I now use ehehe

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol, gg.

Ibuki is fun, though.
And Juri's pretty neat, too.
AND Makoto is pretty kewl.
That's about all I have to say right now.

Also Ibuki's challenges are pretty easy...
And then you get to the last one.
Siiigh...
It's gay, though, cause now I have to remember the names of all the moves now.
Pah.

Sirias

Smash Champion
"Move" = "Name".

Edit:

Which means, when you look at "Raida" you have to remember, from that name, what the input is.
Sigh, explaining.

Edit 2:

Which, AGAIN, means if you saw "Raida" you wouldn't do a half circle back + kick, would you.
No, because that's not what Raida is.
Honestly.
I CBF making things clear so often.
Can't you people do it on your own...?

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Press select and it tells you the input anyway =)

I have to admit even though makoto isn't very good she is fun to do combos with, EX Orochi (i think it's called that, the one where she raises her fist in the air) into QCB+K into EX Hayate (QCF+P) is not exactly useful in matches but feels so awesome when you hit someone with it

http://shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=235758

I lol'd at this....hard :laugh:

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Press select and it tells you the input anyway =)

I have to admit even though makoto isn't very good she is fun to do combos with, EX Orochi (i think it's called that, the one where she raises her fist in the air) into QCB+K into EX Hayate (QCF+P) is not exactly useful in matches but feels so awesome when you hit someone with it

http://shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=235758

I lol'd at this....hard :laugh:
yeah but in SF4 you pressed select and the command input stayed on the screen, In super you have to keep checking. its really gay for like the last set of trials. i dont know wtfs the names are

Sirias

Smash Champion
... SSSIIIGGGHHH.
Billy got my point.
It's the inconvenience.
Plus having to remember 5 - 6 combinations isn't 'that' hard, but it would be A LOT easier if it was just on the screen.

Top Bottom