• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official **SUPER** Street Fighter 4 Thread of the much-anticipated Kas vs Sieg MM

unreon

Smash Ace
yeah but in SF4 you pressed select and the command input stayed on the screen, In super you have to keep checking. its really gay for like the last set of trials. i dont know wtfs the names are
I agree with this.

I honestly don't know how the **** they screwed that up, considering THEY GOT IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AROUND. At what point in the 1000+ meetings up in Capcom did they think they needed to make it more of an inconvenience to the player? What pros and cons list did they draw up? WHO GREENLIT THIS?!

Honestly, these Japanese companies can be the dumbest mother****ers on the planet >=(

Urgh.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Haha, it's ok! I'm just being a d!ck.

Nonetheless...
It might be better that way, though.
Because it does force you to remember it.
So it might help.
But only if you WANNA PLAY THAT CHARACTER!
BAH! DX<

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Maybe we should make a poll or something to see the amount of interest this idea has, could unny edit his first post and add a poll? <3

Vermy

Smash Champion
I have a wireless connection on my PC in my room, and I want to hook my xbox up to it so I don't have to take a 30ft ethernet cable to the router in my kitchen. Tried sharing the internet connection, but I keep getting this message:

"An error occurred while Internet Connection Sharing was being enabled.

Internet sharing cannot be enabled. A LAN connection is already configured with the IP address that is required for automatic IP addressing."

Somebody halp?

Sieg

Smash Champion
Iso had the same problem. It's probably the same as his and you've got DHCP on your router/modem, and it's auto giving it an IP address. Should just have to give it a manual address. Try asking Iso though, he's fixed his.

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if my problem was actually the same as yours...my problem was that the ps3 would keep failing to connect to PSN, because the IP address it wanted to manually force wasn't what the router wanted to give it...

Anyway, all I changed was in my consoles network settings, I set most of the stuff to automatic instead of manually entering it...but that'll only change things if your router is like that.

So...I guess....find whatever's on your lane and make it not manually force an IP, or something?

Also, add me for PS3 ausmash ladder.
PSN: Doctor__Funk (yes....2 underscores...gg brother's name)

unreon

Smash Ace
double posting in here to say cheeryo to Hotdog/hotdog's brother. I think it was his brother because I was playing like a scrub and he taunted me the entire match with Guile's cr.jabs and flowchart Kens. And still won.

Sigh, Ibuki can really suck as a character. No spacing potential. And stoopid lag makes me unable to hit Ultras from target combos (no johns I can't do it in training mode anyway).

RAWR I NEED TO STOP BEING **** AT THIS GAME.

Someone teach me Ibuki thunks.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Poor Unny. If only I lived in Syd. I'd play all day with you and make you pro <3.

tibs7

Smash Champion
unny watch the vids bruz.
ill link you a few if you want

Sirias

Smash Champion
But you're not very good with Ibuki, though?
Although I s'pose just gaming each day would be practice for Unry. d:
Unry olo.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Might wanna fix my mains.

Mains: Dudley/Blanka
Secondaries: Ibuki, Juri, Rufus.

How do I compete in the ladder when I appear to be the only one with XBL? =[

Top Bottom