• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official **SUPER** Street Fighter 4 Thread of the much-anticipated Kas vs Sieg MM

Vermy

Smash Champion
To land that target combo you have to hit me first. I'm Blanka, I don't need to hit you, I'll just focus all your crossups, ty for revenge meter, then chip you to death. XD
And Dudley is all cr.lp > s.lp >s.hk > ex machine gun blow > ducking straight > ultra for half your life bar.
Overhead to super, no scaling, gg.

unreon

Smash Ace
Who just finished Ibuki's Trials?

:D

#23 was the hardest wtf at the extreme timing for mk xx upperkick. I had to do the stupid new dfdfk motion. So dumb.

#24 is easy to do SJC xx Ultra 2. It's the cr.lk > cr.lp > s.lk that's stupid. Especially the first part; which other character has a crazy 1-frame link for jabs!?

Sieg

Smash Champion
I think I've got like 23 and 24 to do. Or maybe just 24.

88.84% trials complete. Get at me.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Cody and usage of his knife. Yay? Or nay?
You get different combos or the same ones with different timing in some cases. I wouldn't go looking to pick up the knife unless you have free time to do so. Holding onto it mindgames people, makes them jump from far away as they think you are going to throw it so I tend to wait for them to jump and throw it (The only use i have found for it really =/)

tibs7

Smash Champion
Oh wow if unny just did them now I actually may be ok at this game :D

unreon

Smash Ace
Tibs for president; he is too pro!!

How long did it take you to complete?

Currently at 13:00hrs on the dot of playtime. So little D:

Sieg is beastly; 88.84% means he's done 21.3/24 trials for each character. SO GOOD.

tibs7

Smash Champion
id be lucky to have 10 hrs playtime :S i dont play much at all.
but no im good in training and like thats it haha.
will see you in sydney unny! <3

Sieg

Smash Champion
So I saw today that it was 84.88% completed, so in my good natured fashion, and to make my last statement correct, I went and pushed it up to 90.00% complete.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I think 23 is pretty easy for Ibuki.
It only took me about 10 goes to do it at Bob's, and then at Billy's it took me 1(!!!) whole hour. XD
Yyeeaahh... fail.
I dunno how to SJC into Ultra... It's too weird.
Her jab **** at the start is easy AS, wtf are you on, Unry?
Man...
I just wanna do all the challenges and then get over SSF4, blah...
I'm becoming addicted to what I don't have, uck.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Oh please tell me he has XBL. I will tear this sh**stain apart.

Finished 100% of Dudley's challenges the other day. I may have cheated a little on the last one and done.

j.hp > kidney blow > s.lp > s.lp > c.lp > lp jet upper > hp jet upper xx rocket upper
(added the c.lp so it's easier to buffer the lp upper, added the hp upper for moar damagggge)

Bloody useless "hit confirm". Better off to j.hk > s.hk > ducking upper xx rocket upper.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Crossup mk > cr.lp > cr.lp > cr.mp > hp criminal upper/hk ruffian > fadc > ultra.

Knife lots, fake rock. Random zonk. There ya go.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
hard girl is hard? personally i prefer my women soft and white like marshmellows.. XD

anyway i was playing marvel vs capcom.. i suck hard at that game, onslaught ***** me hard. CHIP DAMAGe.

Sirias

Smash Champion
MVC is fun. c:
I agree with Arrow on the girl thing, except do it for guys.
But then I also agree with Michael and Pete about the hard thing, just do it for guys.
Haaaa.
Not really, peens are gross.

I wanna play more SSF4...
Gad danm...

Pete278

Smash Lord
Mine's fairly low because I can't be bothered doing combos for characters I've never even looked at twice. Like, I'm probably not going to ever do Gen's trials, for instance.

Top Bottom