• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official **SUPER** Street Fighter 4 Thread of the much-anticipated Kas vs Sieg MM

Sieg

Smash Champion
I'm happy with Juri.

Moose should be happy with Chun.

Lol Cody isn't as good as you all thought.

Hakan is too slow imo. Akuma's fine, I don't find him OVERLY broken, although I have played some amazingly good Akuma's lol.

JURIIIIIIIIIIII.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Moose and I are VERY happy with Chun. I've just gotten used to charge partitioning constantly, so I'll be ready for her come April 27. Useful ultra, no major nerfs? Pretty much all she needed to be top tier.
I said I'd pick up Dudley waaaaaaay back when, just because I mained him in 3S, so it's somewhat a bonus that he's pretty ****. =)

I'll be interested to see more of DeeJay, he hasn't really gotten the "J Wong Experience" so we don't know much. =/

Honda will move up, his Ultra 2 sounds pretty good. He can actually use it.

Rose as top tier is my personal prediction, she's had some major changes, and her new ultra is alot like Oro from 3S. She can combo off AA soul reflect with ex fireball or soul throw so it's riskier to jump in on her. If they've sped up the ending lag from her fireballs then she'll definitely be a force to be reckoned with.

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Slight problem with impressions so far is that half the characters in the game look top tier....somehow. >.>

I assume OS throw tech is still in unless they've done something specifically to remove it, so we'll see how that affects the newcomers.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Alot of the guys up here were telling them to nerf throws lol, but I assume they're prolly the same besides changes to tech throws dependant on the characters frame data etc.

unreon

Smash Ace
Moose and Vermy get every buff under the sun, and all my Abel gets is a faster cr.HK?

Gosh, I got jipped hard :(

And WTF at the Gen nerfs. Man, Yeb was so entertaining to watch...

And Guile. Why.

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Abels new ultra is apparently good.

If you wanna play guile, play dee jay, from what I've heard so far.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
The nerfed Haduken spam with Cody. Watch him be top tier in no time(behind Duds and Chun) Mokoto will be like Ryu of SF4

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
NAH SIEG.

just pick up the knife then chip your way to victory!!11!1!1

But uh...yeah, I don't see Adon or Guy being very good. >.>

Vermy

Smash Champion
Bison sounds alot more viable. Not as much as Chun Li, but still. ;)

Guy seems like a "serious" El Fuerte.

Sieg

Smash Champion
K don't worry.

You'll be amazing. I'll be over for EI3 prolly, so we can have some games then.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Well it is released end of April and would make sense to hype it a month in advance_ What are people's thoughts on the SF 15 yr anniversary stick for the ps2 with adapter_? Thinking of getting this also due to the fact i can use it on both ps3 and wii with an adapter_ ^_^

Vermy

Smash Champion
NO SAVING OFFLINE REPLAYS IN SSF4

WTF CAPCOM.

Srsy. Yes, let's save the laggy match between myself and some shoto. That's what I want. Not to be able to save live tournament matches or kickass friendlies. Grrr.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yeah, I agree that this thread needs a bit of a rez.

Anyone tell us who's going SSF4 atm, we've been playing online. Since we've got up to 8 player rooms now, it's a good chance to get everyone to have a go against each other. I'll prolly be on tonight, dunno about others.

PSN is Siegfried000

Vermy

Smash Champion
Dudley is ****. His super is freaking amazing. Sweep to everything *****. Ex machine gun blow to everything *****. Dont really like Corkscrew Cross, Jwong saying it's versatile like Rufus' Ultra 1 is a joke. It's more like Ryu's Metsu Hadoken. Only reliable way to land it mid screen is from an srk fadc. Every other way is in the corner. Prefer to abuse the invinci frames on Dempsey roll. (y) J.hp has ridiculous range. I do miss his old forward + hp poke from 3s. =(

Ibuki is gonna be top tier. Neckbreaker is insanely good. C.mp to neckbreaker is great poke punish. Would compare it to Ryu's c.mk>hadoken, except less range poke and much more damage. Hp neckbreaker goes full screen. Crazy good.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
The only problem with Dudley is he can be turtled when out of range, he doesn't have a move that gets past projectiles, apart from thunderbolt which is so easy to punish >_>

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
So who is everyone playing now since SSFIV came out, or at least have become really interested in_? So far love Juri and been getting into Ibuki alot more_ Something about her just feels awsome_ Need alot more practice and a better internet connection before i even consider getting online with you peeps_

Anyone actually tried/interested in Hakan_

Vermy

Smash Champion
Unny, definitely need a revamp of page 1 methinks. ;)

Vermy
Mains: Chun-Li/Blanka/Ibuki
Secondaries: Dudley/Akuma/Sagat

Blanka's new ultra is awesome.
Chun-Li's new ultra is awesome.
Ibuki is awesome.
SSFIV is awesome.

Part of me wants to main Hakan, just because Billy West is his voice actor. The other part of me hates grapplers.

T. Hawk is broken btw.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Have only really been playing with Guile. Sonic Hurricane is really fun. Ill probably main Guile
Blankas new ultra is a beast.
Dudley is really fun.
Guy is wicked awesome and i want to learn him really badly. And Guy in Green outfit looks like Guy from Naruto its awesome. if i get any decent with him he would be my main... maybe after Guile.
Cody is Broken, will be top just like i said from the get go. his charge punch ***** everything

Top Bottom