• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Stage Discussion- New Minor Update 19/4

5@/\/\U5

Smash Apprentice
it's probably been mentioned, but do people here think that these two shots represent two parts of a single stage? (clearly the Ike stage at this point)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I'm confused now though. Because those symbols on the flag are not the enemy symbol in FE:poR/FE:GoD.

It's unclear what the symbol is, but I think we narrowed it down to it being from FE3.

Also, there are no castles located in open fields surrounded by forests and mountains in FE:poR/FE:GoD, but there was in FE3.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I'll search trough the interwebs for images which can prove the castles existence being from Fire Emblem 3.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
A past Fire Emblem stage perhaps. We all were focused on Daein Castle and Ike but now knowing we can't solve this. What if Marth is out(which I don't care cause Ike is in)and we get a older Fire Emblem level and/or character. I mean Ike(pun intended)..Sakurai is really pushing our limits to the test here.

5@/\/\U5

Smash Apprentice
but has anyone addressed the fact that the stage with the stautes holding up platforms and the stage showing the outside of the castle could easily be two parts of the same stage (two areas of the same castle). Something could happen that destroys the floor (there is a war going on around the thing) and then the characters fall into that grand hallway area with the statues holding up those platforms. That would be a kickass stage

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Creo... Marth was from FE1... you can't get any older than that...

But I heard Sakurai wanted to put Sigurd (FE6?) in, which I feel would be stupid because he looks just like an anarexic model version of Marth. And a lot of people wanted Hector (FE7?) the axe weilder in. I wouldn't mind an axe at all.

And a few people wanted Ephraim in the mix, the lance weilder from FE:SS. I even made a moveset for him. I don't think I did too bad of a job either.

GenG

Smash Lord
I'll search trough the interwebs for images which can prove the castles existence being from Fire Emblem 3.
I think this web is the only one who has the maps. The Brawl stage could relate to the last two levels of Book 1 (FE 1 remake), outside and inside Medeus' Castle. Decisive enough in FE history.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
@Dyce- I made a Waluigi and Tingle moveset and still have them. Now that is something!
Yes Marth was from 1 but didn't he come back in 3? I can't recall. Still, what about 2 or something.
Also, I truly want Hector(I thought it was PoR..? Is that 7?)in Brawl. Axes are cool. Ephraim wouldn't be bad but I want Hector in more. Ike + Hector fot the reps. Marth has had his(three H's in a row lol)spotlight. It is there time to now shine(no pun)!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I really hope to see Hector as well, also Lance would be nice, and maybe we'll see another Fire Emblem stage sometime soon

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
Okay, from what I've heard, the flags' insignias are that of Dolua Castle, the home of Marth. Does anyone have any pics of Dolua Castle from Fire Emblem 1 or 3? Because I'm in need of those really badly.

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
^^^The Inerwebs have no pics?

Hey, has anyone considered that the castle might be one from the upcoming FE game for Wii? They did it with Roy...why not a stage?

No sir. I've tried searching everywhere, but I can't find one good pic of Dolua Castle alone, along with its insignia. I remember seeing the pics from GameFAQs, when one person made a topic about how the castle was VERY similar to Dolua, and many people agreed, including myself. However, that was about a couple of months ago, and it no longer exists.

VivaLaPuff

Smash Apprentice
Castle Siege looks cool - I just hope this whole deal about falling into different parts of the level ends up being okay. If it gets lame and screws with the actual gameplay, I'll be pissed - I'd just be happy fighting on top. Especially if it goes from being a normal stage to a walk-off stage.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
Castle Siege looks cool - I just hope this whole deal about falling into different parts of the level ends up being okay. If it gets lame and screws with the actual gameplay, I'll be pissed - I'd just be happy fighting on top. Especially if it goes from being a normal stage to a walk-off stage.
I hope there's freefall fighting! I'll be playing this stage as much as I played HT in Melee.

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Me and my friend were jus arguing about This new siege map i say it will b banned in tournies on the fact that the starting stage in large jus like hyrule but he says since tha stage changes into a smaller part it wud still b a tournie stage. wat do u guys think?

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
Me and my friend were jus arguing about This new siege map i say it will b banned in tournies on the fact that the starting stage in large jus like hyrule but he says since tha stage changes into a smaller part it wud still b a tournie stage. wat do u guys think?
I don't think it's the size that matters. I think it's the non-flat stuff and stage effects that matter. I dunno what's up with Rainbow Cruise being tournament-legal (counter-pickable, at any rate). The stage will undoubtedly be banned. At the most, it'll be counter-pickable.

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Castle Siege update!

Looks like a fun stage! At least the question of how everyone gets into the castle is solved!

That Sakurai's a sneaky character, too, keeping the last section of the stage hidden.

I like it!

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
Castle Siege update!

Looks like a fun stage! At least the question of how everyone gets into the castle is solved!

That Sakurai's a sneaky character, too, keeping the last section of the stage hidden.

I like it!
I actually hate that he does that. I wanna know everything now!

Alright, listen up you ****ing scrubs.

Little ****stains like you are the reason Sakurai is dumbing down the Smash Brothers series from a competitive fighter to ****ing child's play. This dumbing down (or as i like to call it, "scrubing" down) of a once beautiful franchise is making me pissed beyond belief. You can see evidence of this bull**** from the 15 second video, where we see a massive nurfing of the OU character Fox McCloud by his decrease in falling speed. Not only that, but the promising new character Zamus is now only obtainable by using items. (Fat chance, Sakurai) I swear if they remove wavedashing just so you scrubs don't have to deal with superior skill, me and hundreds of others will ****ing boycott this game.

You ****ing scrubs have successfully destroyed my favorite hobby. Thanks for ruining my ****ing week, *******s.
If you're being serious, what the h*ll is your problem? If not, my apologies.

Top Bottom